[REMOVE ADS]

Talk about getting a clue...

For most people, this is basic West Wing Knowledge 101

WSJ: Team Trump 'Unaware' That They'd Have To Replace West Wing Staff
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...elp-transition

Well, he managed to hire a leader of the White nationalist movement as his chief strategist. He couldn't care less about unifying the country or whether he's perceived to be racist. The media raised its eyebrows but nowhere have they referred to Bannon as an avowed racist and anti-Semite. To cast Herr Drumpf with a racist tint at this late juncture invites questions about why they didn't do it before.

If there's any consolation, the press is now concerned that he will severely limit access. I hope he does since they are not doing their job anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Well, he managed to hire a leader of the White nationalist movement as his chief strategist. He couldn't care less about unifying the country or whether he's perceived to be racist. The media raised its eyebrows but nowhere have they referred to Bannon as an avowed racist and anti-Semite. To cast Herr Drumpf with a racist tint at this late juncture invites questions about why they didn't do it before.

If there's any consolation, the press is now concerned that he will severely limit access. I hope he does since they are not doing their job anyway.
    Agree 100% and it still makes my blood boil that "folk" didn't see this crap coming!!!!!
    I understand the uneducated but it has been amazing to see educated people, who are so deaf, dumb and blind!

Donald Trump Leaning Toward Extreme Militant John Bolton As Secretary Of State
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...2p0wpmtdpfogvi

It just occurred to me, PGElect is putting in, or possibly thinking about putting in people with similar but still diverse agendas. Who knows, maybe the new administration will simply implode.
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-14-2016 at 07:36 PM.

One Democratic source, who like others would only discuss sensitive talks on condition of anonymity, said transition officials had been informally asking Obama political appointees to recommend Republicans to take over their jobs.

The country is on the verge of a Civil War, the next man in the WH and his people can't buy a vowel and get a clue AND the Trump kids [[minus Marla Maples daughter and the youngest son) may be on the verge of getting National Security Clearance which they could hold WHILE running the Trump Business.

Now say it with me now.....LAWD LOVE A DUCK!

Donald Trump’s Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic
    The self-proclaimed government outsider is having trouble finding people to run the government.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aa8910bd97a5

Well, the evening news reported that he insists on basing his operation in Trump Tower, causing a very expensive headache for NYPD and the Secret Service. His sense of entitlement is off the chart.

Well, the evening news reported that he insists on basing his operation in Trump Tower, causing a very expensive headache for NYPD and the Secret Service. His sense of entitlement is off the chart.
    Hey, If Dummy in Chief thinks that's a smart move let him go for it. Condos and businesses with multiple deliveries daily... who the heck are we to question such a bigly decision. Besides, if someone comes after him, he'll look em in the eye and say, STOP IT!

You know, this mess is making this country dumber by the day and let's not forget the crazies are on the cusp of becoming normal and mainstream.

And of course, dozens of helicopters fly through Manhattan every day. And with everybody geeky guy having a drone, I can't imagine how his decision could go wrong from a terrorism standpoint. They'll be stopping and frisking brothers who even look sideways at the white tower.

They'll probobly block the whole front entrance on both sides of the street.

I was reading an article that stated if he really didn't want to spend time in the WH his best bet would be Mar a Largo since it would be easier and cheaper to secure.

There isn't any law that says he MUST live in the WH but you would think the man of the people would want to live in the people's house. [[and heck yeah that was sarcasm) I guess there isn't enough gold plated crap for his liking. [[but that wasn't) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    They'll probobly block the whole front entrance on both sides of the street.
    They can't. The building has hundreds of tenants who will be inconvenienced by additional security procedures.

It bothers me that the president of the united states ,has a building two blocks away with his name on it...seems like a monarcy or dictatorship.

And of course, dozens of helicopters fly through Manhattan every day. And with everybody geeky guy having a drone, I can't imagine how his decision could go wrong from a terrorism standpoint. They'll be stopping and frisking brothers who even look sideways at the white tower.
    Looks like they have restricted the air space over TT but staying there for long periods of time simply isn't a smart move for many reasons.
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-17-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Looks like they have restricted the air space over TT but staying there for long periods of time simply isn't a smart move for many reasons.
    To say the least a huge inconvenience for thousands of people who live, work, and visit there every day. I'll bet nobody gets their food delivered hot in that building for four years.

If he makes it that long which would be bitter sweet because of Pence.
    Trump is truly out of his league going into this and the people he's surrounding himself with so far, are a joke. It's just a matter of time before they do something even their Repub House and Senate can't overlook....much less the rest of the country.

President-Elect Donald Trump Has Time For Celebrities, But Not Crucial Federal Agencies
    This is off to a great start.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b099512f8119a9

GOPers Talk Up Jared Kushner Amid Reports He's Up For White House Post
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...nistration-job

The rumor is, Kushner had a lot to do with kicking Christie out because Christie put his dad in jail. The son-in-law apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Yep, a good start indeed....

‘Let me know’ if you visit: Trump’s casual invite to prime minister leaves civil servants aghast
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/let-...rvants-aghast/

Protocol? We don't need no stinking protocol.

I think there could be flying shoes in his future too.

Dear Nostradamus,
    Looks like you may be on to something.

and said he was open to bringing back waterboarding as a torture method and to killing the families of accused terrorists, which*constitutes a war crime under the Geneva Conventions.
    Donald Trump Selects Mike Flynn As National Security Adviser: Report
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ppemntc3lbx1or

thomas96 Guest
    President-Elect Donald Trump Has Time For Celebrities, But Not Crucial Federal Agencies
    This is off to a great start.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b099512f8119a9

GOPers Talk Up Jared Kushner Amid Reports He's Up For White House Post
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...nistration-job

The rumor is, Kushner had a lot to do with kicking Christie out because Christie put his dad in jail. The son-in-law apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Yep, a good start indeed....
    Christie got booted because of bridgegate, not because of Kushner.

Dear Nostradamus,
    Looks like you may be on to something.

Donald Trump Selects Mike Flynn As National Security Adviser: Report
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ppemntc3lbx1or
    I read an article that reported that some parents are asking their children to put off enlisting in the military for four years.

I'm sure bridgegate played a part, Trump was also probably pissed that Christie stopped playing the role of his lackey but....

The rumor is,
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/politi...hris-christie/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...tion/93992468/

I read an article that reported that some parents are asking their children to put off enlisting in the military for four years.
    Probably a wise move but I would be curious to know who the kids and or parents supported in the election.

And not to belabor my point...teehee....just how many "whisperers" does one need?

Behind Jared Kusher's rise from operational guru to "Trump whisperer"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-ku...te-house-role/

His insistence on including his kids in national security briefings, including yesterday's ill advised meeting with the Japanese prime minister, reinforces my belief that he is clearly in diminishing mental capacity. He can barely read, can't stay on subject, is ill-tempered, and has the patience of a three year old child. I honestly believe that he keeps family near because he becomes addled when out of their presence.

I heard that his dad died from complications of Alzheimer's. There might be a reason why his medical report was written by a quack in five minutes instead of his primary doctor.

I truly believe Trump only cares about Trump and would throw his entire family [[kids and all) under the bus if they ever stopped kissing his behind.

SAD, that the next man in the WH is saddled with so many disorders. To that I would add, he has less than zero integrity and [[imo), a major disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah, he took credit for Ford keeping their Louisville factory open. He tweeted that he's glad to work so hard to reward the people of Kentucky for their support. The only problem is that the factory reached agreement with the state and the union months ago and was never in danger of closing.

Yeah, he took credit for Ford keeping their Louisville factory open. He tweeted that he's glad to work so hard to reward the people of Kentucky for their support. The only problem is that the factory reached agreement with the state and the union months ago and was never in danger of closing.
    OMG I saw that. It was actually funny since he also claimed he kept them from going to Mexico. Like you said they were never closing the plant just revamping their operations. However the rep from Ford also made it clear that they were taking their small car production operation [[think Focus) to Mexico which is something they announced a few months back. He seemed quite adamant those plans had not changed.

This guy is so full of it I can smell his stink from here.

And just think...the real fun doesn't start til[jan.20].....i'll be over in my bomb shelter!!!

Trumps a liar a seriel liar and his old bigoted white male cabinet picks are to the right right of Hitler. This man scare so many of us and Pence runs up behind him acting real subservientt where in reality hes worse than Trump. Real real depressing.

roberta

Mark 5:36...