[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TnT, you and da hooch...sounds like a plan! LOL

I read this earlier and feel some of his points are quite valid

The Democrats Screwed Up

....such as:

Liberals miss this by being illiberal. They shame not just the racists and sexists who deserve it but all who disagree. A 64-year-old Southern woman not onboard with marriage equality finds herself characterized as a hateful boob. Never mind that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton weren’t themselves onboard just five short years ago.

Political correctness has morphed into a moral purity that may feel exhilarating but isn’t remotely tactical. It’s a handmaiden to smugness and sanctimony, undermining its own goals.

and I totally agree with:

I plan to use greater care in how I talk to and about Americans more culturally conservative than I am. That’s not a surrender of principle or passion. It’s a grown-up acknowledgment that we’re a messy, imperfect species.

also:

Democrats bungled a terrific opportunity to retake the Senate majority by ignoring the national mood as they picked their candidates. A party that prides itself on looking out for the little guy went with the biggest names it could find.

Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    I read this earlier and feel some of his points are quite valid

The Democrats Screwed Up

....such as:

Liberals miss this by being illiberal. They shame not just the racists and sexists who deserve it but all who disagree. A 64-year-old Southern woman not onboard with marriage equality finds herself characterized as a hateful boob. Never mind that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton weren’t themselves onboard just five short years ago.

Political correctness has morphed into a moral purity that may feel exhilarating but isn’t remotely tactical. It’s a handmaiden to smugness and sanctimony, undermining its own goals.

and I totally agree with:

I plan to use greater care in how I talk to and about Americans more culturally conservative than I am. That’s not a surrender of principle or passion. It’s a grown-up acknowledgment that we’re a messy, imperfect species.

also:

Democrats bungled a terrific opportunity to retake the Senate majority by ignoring the national mood as they picked their candidates. A party that prides itself on looking out for the little guy went with the biggest names it could find.
    Can't argue that and I've seen it first hand and probably been apart of it more than I'd care to admit. But as I said somewhere else, the reasons are many. Some more valid than others but trying to come to a definite one is futile imo.

However, based on what we are seeing out here....HATE TRUMPS THEM ALL. The devil is alive and well, although my pastor tells me his time is almost over...hmmmmmm...we shall see.

"But as I said somewhere else, the reasons are many. Some more valid than others but trying to come to a definite one is futile imo."

The point of the article is not to be definitive, but to point out that a number of the wounds were self-inflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    "But as I said somewhere else, the reasons are many. Some more valid than others but trying to come to a definite one is futile imo."

The point of the article is not to be definitive, but to point out that a number of the wounds were self-inflicted.
    Okee dokee smokie! Got it!

“Heartbroken” Hillary Clinton Blames One Person For Defeat: FBI Chief James Comey

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...or_defeat.html

More than he can take credit for beating her. One congressman said openly that the main reason for the Benghazi/private server hearings was to damage her politically. And if you think that the media was not compliant, ask yourself why you haven't heard about e-mails since Monday. It's because they were never important to begin with. She underestimated both how many enemies she had and the extent that they were willing to go in order to get her.

[Original comment deleted as subject is being dealt with in the "Speaking of Dreaming..." thread.]
    Last edited by 144man; 11-15-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Well, that didn't take long. The first of my Negrodamus prophecies has already coming true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Okay, let me channel Negrodamus here and make a prophecy. You can write this down and let me know if I was right or wrong. I pray that I'm wrong, but I'm not.

4. Police incidents will have increased alarmingly and there will be zero trust between most Black or other peoples of color toward the cops. The move toward body cameras will stop almost immediately and people recording cop incidents will increasingly be the victims of brutality.

I hope I'm wrong, but these cards are laid out and I'd be willing to bet that at least four of them will be revealed, especially the last one.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

[QUOTE=soulster;357251]Maybe it was too classy. /QUOTE]

You got that right! This is one time I have to disagree with Mrs. Obama when she says when they go low, we go high! This is not that type of country anymore. When you are in a fight with a PIG, you have to get down in the mud with him and kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Well, that didn't take long. The first of my Negrodamus prophecies has already coming true.
    Oh yeah, cops are killing people all over the place. If Giuliani becomes Atty. General, it will be open season for hunting all the time.