[REMOVE ADS]

Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo... Moe

First... damn arr&bee....LOL

I loved Valvano from day one. Back then one of the things southerners hated almost as much as Black folk were yankees and Valvano came in LOUD AND PROUD....LOL..I loved it. Then he won folks over with that championship.

He was a major inspiration, even more so after he was diagnose. His never give up speech at the Espy's still gives me chills.

Bye Felicia...LOL

I'm guessing the hooch bottle is a little light right now. We play the Kitties on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, they are not quite rested in five days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'm guessing the hooch bottle is a little light right now. We play the Kitties on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, they are not quite rested in five days.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry ar&bee, I really am.

Those good for nothin,sorry none tackling none coaching none runnin no touchdown passes defense nonexistant can't win on monday night nonplayoff making can't make a good gameplan waste of time non tackling out of position...@@#$@@!@@@%^&*^^%$#@@@&*[[&^%$aagggghhhh hhggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...aww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

GO ON MS.M,LET EM HAVE IT,THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING,AND I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD FACE DALLAS AGAIN...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...[too much hooch]THOSE NON PLAYING NO TACKLIN,AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH....THOSE BUMS COULDN'T TACKLE THE DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS...CONGRATS MS M,YOU ALL DESERVE THE DIVISION THE SORRY NO TALENT DEADSKINS DESERVE PERGATORY..AAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't know, partner. Had your receivers or tight ends not come out with butter on their hands, your defense and coaching would have looked a lot better. I don't know when I've seen more dropped passes by one team in a game. It was brutal to watch and I didn't know who I was rooting for. It was like the Panties said "well, if y'all don't feel like winning today, I guess we might as well do it".

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    GO ON MS.M,LET EM HAVE IT,THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING,AND I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD FACE DALLAS AGAIN...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...[too much hooch]THOSE NON PLAYING NO TACKLIN,AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH....THOSE BUMS COULDN'T TACKLE THE DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS...CONGRATS MS M,YOU ALL DESERVE THE DIVISION THE SORRY NO TALENT DEADSKINS DESERVE PERGATORY..AAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Actually, Cousins DID tackle a Redskins cheerleader...teehee.

Naaaaaw, arr&bee, I refuse to rub it in cause I know how this feels. Hell, the Panthers had only been in the league two years when they dashed our hopes so screw em....even though technically they are my home team.

However, I will take the compliment considering how you truly feel about my Boyz and I will also say, this too shall pass. Not too mention, we still have a ways to go before I can truly breathe.

Smooches

I talk all of my smack leading up to games. People who know me think I'll rub losses in their faces but I never do. What's the point of it? I love most of the people that I take the time to slap around and laughing at them when they are down is the opposite of love. Few seem to give me the same consideration, though.

Maybe I need to tone it down leading up to the game...

Thanks,i had to vent, i get upset when my teams don't play up to their potential[do the skins have any??]with a playoff spot on the line they lay an egg...hey ms m,this post is sort of the sports page of sdf, i love it!!!

I talk all of my smack leading up to games. People who know me think I'll rub losses in their faces but I never do. What's the point of it? I love most of the people that I take the time to slap around and laughing at them when they are down is the opposite of love. Few seem to give me the same consideration, though.

Maybe I need to tone it down leading up to the game...
    Nothing wrong with a little smack talk. It can be fun. Some people take it too far sometimes but as a Cowboys fan, there's not much people can say to me that I haven't already heard. You become numb to it after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little smack talk. It can be fun. Some people take it too far sometimes but as Cowboys fan, there's not much people can say to me that I haven't already heard. You become numb to it after awhile.
    I love it too arr&bee, the other news is just too depressing for me to even discuss. THIS, is fun and just what the doctor ordered!

Now let me ask you all something:
    Zeke jumps in a red kettle & gets no penalty for "over celebrating."
    Brown, Bell , Beckham shake a hand & get penalized?

Yes, I realize what Zeke did.....good cause......but really?

Hey moe,it was in dallas and dallas is winning,if you're familiar with what happens in that stadium when dallas is winning then you know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Now let me ask you all something:
    Zeke jumps in a red kettle & gets no penalty for "over celebrating."
    Brown, Bell , Beckham shake a hand & get penalized?

Yes, I realize what Zeke did.....good cause......but really?
    You know why. This is the league's motto:

Hey,let me ask you nfl fans this question,who has the ugliest uniforms? For me it cleveland hands down,i mean their classic ones[think jim brown]were just plain but these new things are yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkk!!

Hey moe,it was in dallas and dallas is winning,if you're familiar with what happens in that stadium when dallas is winning then you know the answer.
    Right. While Dallas can do no wrong James Harrison has taken his 7th NEGATIVE urine test in a couple of months.........Roger Dodger is not partial? Oh please!!

Hey,let me ask you nfl fans this question,who has the ugliest uniforms? For me it cleveland hands down,i mean their classic ones[think jim brown]were just plain but these new things are yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkk!!
    I used to love the Browns white unis before they changed to the Arena League duds that they wear now. Plain is better for my aesthetic; I like Penn State's uniforms. Next to Cleveland is Seattle. That neon green makes me long for black and white TV.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 2406
Size:  36.5 KB

HAHAHAHAHAHA... You guys are funny. Zeke was flagged but not fined, why, cause the negative PR would have been a nightmare for the NFL. The fine would have been great for Dallas, Zeke and the Salvation Army though.

On the other subject, can't get passed the Bengals ugly helmets to see what they are wearing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Chris Boswell kicks 6 field goals for the Steelers Sunday. So how does he celebrate?
    By doing a urine test, courtesy of Roger Dodger!!

Chris Boswell kicks 6 field goals for the Steelers Sunday. So how does he celebrate?
    By doing a urine test, courtesy of Roger Dodger!!
    Moe, my understanding is the NFL has a random drug testing policy [[many employers do) although, that doesn't seem to stop players/employees from complaining when it's their turn. Was it a coincidence that your kicker was randomly tested, I don't know but I honestly can't understand why it would be a big deal if he's clean. Seems to me the press is playing this up for clicks and hits but that's just my opinion.

Ms M,
    The press likes to play anything up that'll get them readers. There's an interview circulating on Facebook with Denzel Washington that's right on point [[about the press).
    Having worked in a profession where random urine tests were a part of the job I'm all for
    it.....

Yeah Moe, if they had been sixty yards or more I could understand but he did 49 yards [[three times) and less than that for the others. Considering that's basically their only job, I don't see why THAT would trigger a random test. I understand kickers all over the league have been somewhat crappy this season but It is what it is.

I will say, the NFL should be paying more attention to the "equine fecal matter" of calls from the refs than the crazy BS they seem to be focusing on.

Well, being told to take a urine test after a good game is definitely a pisser.

Well, being told to take a urine test after a good game is definitely a pisser.
    HAHAHA cute!

Try getting a hair test and having some a-hole tech, take a large plug out of the back of your head right after you've gotten a really cute hair cut. Now THAT sucks!

HAHAHA cute!

Try getting a hair test and having some a-hole tech, take a large plug out of the back of your head right after you've gotten a really cute hair cut. Now THAT sucks!
    Dang! That's got me like:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HEY I DON'T KNOW BOUT YOU BUT I'M GIVING MY PENNIES WORTH ON THE CONFERENCE AND SUPERBOWL CHAMPS ...RIGHT NOW...AFC-PATRIOTS OVER THE RAIDERS[yeah you heard it here first,the raiders will be there]..NFC-GIANTS OVER THE FALCONS[sorry MsM your boyz ain't gon be there]...[drumroll]THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS-THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS[WHO ELSE??]OK I'LL GET OUT OF THE WAY SO YOU ALL CAN DEBATE THIS THING.....[I'll be over here by the SUPERBOWL TROPHY]

To Jerry Oz:

HAHAHA

In Vegas [[and maybe other places) they don't do urine test, they test your hair. LOL

Maybe it's a woman thing... LOL... but I doubt if you would be happy if you had a bald spot in the back of your head for even a minute because some tech decided to get scissor happy.
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-22-2016 at 06:19 PM.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HEY I DON'T KNOW BOUT YOU BUT I'M GIVING MY PENNIES WORTH ON THE CONFERENCE AND SUPERBOWL CHAMPS ...RIGHT NOW...AFC-PATRIOTS OVER THE RAIDERS[yeah you heard it here first,the raiders will be there]..NFC-GIANTS OVER THE FALCONS[sorry MsM your boyz ain't gon be there]...[drumroll]THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS-THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS[WHO ELSE??]OK I'LL GET OUT OF THE WAY SO YOU ALL CAN DEBATE THIS THING.....[I'll be over here by the SUPERBOWL TROPHY]
    Haven't gotten that far yet arr&bee, just want to get past the Lions for now. The rest will take care of itself.

To Jerry Oz:

HAHAHA

In Vegas [[and maybe other places) they don't do urine test, they test your hair. LOL

Maybe it's a woman thing... LOL... but I doubt if you would be happy if you had a bald spot in the back of your head for even a minute because some tech decided to get scissor happy.
    Let me give you a visual.

Name:  short-hairstyles-layers.jpg
Views: 8071
Size:  47.9 KB

Back in the day I use to wear my hair short. Just so happens I have three grades [[textures) of hair. In the back [[note the dark hair on the model) it's baby fine. If you comb up and cut, it will leave a noticeable hole. That's what happened to me when I was called in for a random test. The test didn't piss me off but the hole in the back of my head made me want to hurt a chica, especially when she could have cut from the top and it could have been hidden!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, it's probably a woman[[ sista) thang. LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-22-2016 at 06:50 PM.

ANYHOO....back to football. LOL

I really don't care about tonight's game but I will watch for awhile just to see how it goes. It wouldn't hurt if the Giants lost.

thomas96 Guest
    I don't know, partner. Had your receivers or tight ends not come out with butter on their hands, your defense and coaching would have looked a lot better. I don't know when I've seen more dropped passes by one team in a game. It was brutal to watch and I didn't know who I was rooting for. It was like the Panties said "well, if y'all don't feel like winning today, I guess we might as well do it".
    Ted Ginn dropped more balls that game than the entire Redskins team. Your Falcons are in for a rude awakening Christmas Eve, friend.

The falcons defense ain't too hot,but they will drop[40]on you before you can say time out,dangerous team.

You all will beat the lions[they can't be trusted]stafford's injury may be worst than reported.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Ted Ginn dropped more balls that game than the entire Redskins team. Your Falcons are in for a rude awakening Christmas Eve, friend.
    Maybe. But it would be rude to make us practice hard all week only to have the same Panties show up that we torched in week 4.

Okay, just kidding. Carolina and Atlanta have a habit of spoiling each other's ambitions, so I'm expecting a hard game. The Panthers are the only NFC South team that I don't hate but with that said, I sure as **** don't like them.

Didn't want to jinx the Eagles but WOW, just WOW, keep up the good work. LOL

The Falcons will be fine!

No guts, no glory. Go for it. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh well

thomas96 Guest
    The falcons defense ain't too hot,but they will drop[40]on you before you can say time out,dangerous team.
    You'll be surprised.

Thanks Eagles. Much Appreciated!

Name:  nfc-east-division-champions.jpg
Views: 11791
Size:  52.2 KB

thomas96 Guest
    Maybe. But it would be rude to make us practice hard all week only to have the same Panties show up that we torched in week 4.

Okay, just kidding. Carolina and Atlanta have a habit of spoiling each other's ambitions, so I'm expecting a hard game. The Panthers are the only NFC South team that I don't hate but with that said, I sure as **** don't like them.
    Well when the coaching staff decides to put a 5th string CB [[because our starters were hurt and we have no depth there behind the two rookies) on Julio with no other help or safeties back there whatsoever I'd expect him to get 500 receiving yards. Kinda surprised he only had 300 that game. And Cam getting the concussion on a stupid play by him screwed any chance we had of keeping the shootout going [[Anderson came in and threw 2 picks, one returned for a TD, before that it was a one score game and the teams just kept swapping scores). Though even if Cam stayed in with how bad our secondary was then, it likely would've ended like the first meeting between the Panthers and Saints [[last second FG by the Saints).

I couldn't say who I hate more between the Falcons and the Aints, but it would probably have to go with the Bounty cheaters. Though you guys did cheat in '14 by pumping in artificial crowd noise [[pretty embarrassing if you ask me. BofA in Charlotte may have been half filled at best some games this year but at least we never resorted to pumping in artificial crowd noise...). I have historically hated the Bucs for many reasons but I actually can't say that I hate them this year. Nothing against their coach or really any of their players that I can think of. Don't like Winston but don't hate him either. He's a good young player and seems to have left his college issues behind him like Cam did.

Though none of the division rivals come close to my hatred of the Patriots. Seahawks are up there as well.

Oh my, we actually agree on something cause I detest the Brady Bunch with a passion BUT...the ATL are gonna smoke your guys. LOL

Name:  f1b2bcc43cb6b8b4c224475e88201ef9.jpg
Views: 2438
Size:  14.0 KB

Bucs fans are notorious trolls when they play well and conspicuously silent when they aren't. But they are fun. The Stains cheated to win a Super Bowl, but they have a Lombardi, so there's that. The Falcons and the Stains have 50 years of mediocrity feeding one of the nastiest and lowest key rivalries in the league. We hate them, they hate us.

I honestly have no reason to hate Carolina yet. There hasn't been any truly bad blood in the rivalry beyond Matty Ice notoriously telling y'all to "get the **** off our field!" which ticked off Greg Hardy about five or six years ago. He's my boy for that alone. But for that dude to go there meant that y'all went there first.

Riverboat Ron is my guy, so if can't do well, I don't mind if he does. Besides that, how do I hate a team whose QB is a huge fan of my team?

I also am a fan of the Dolphins and as much as I dislike New England, I really really REALLY hate the Jests. As a matter of fact, if I had to pick NFL teams in order of which I want to see win a ring, the Jests rank #33.

Oh my, we actually agree on something cause I detest the Brady Bunch with a passion BUT...the ATL are gonna smoke your guys. LOL

Ditto Ms M!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas96 Guest

ms_m... Remember Thanksgiving last year?

ms_m... Remember Thanksgiving last year?
    As a general rule I have a difficult time remembering what happened yesterday but if you're referring to the fact the Panther's kicked our butts then so what, during the 2015 season, the majority of the other NFL teams kicked our butts too. shrugs

If you REALLY want to discuss previous years in football, how many Superbowl rings does the Dallas Cowboys have? How many does the Carolina Panthers have and don't forget, it was YOU that brought up the past.

You know what's great about moving forward? It's now 2016 and we're going to the playoffs and the Panthers are not!!!! Oh and tomorrow...the Falcons are going to kick your collective behinds. Go Falcons. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name:  7b6b5c9754ab077a35e64d8a14c069c2.jpg
Views: 2407
Size:  60.3 KB
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-23-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Name:  9151a0e39cb8d2eaf0cccd94b3807f55.jpg
Views: 2313
Size:  70.1 KB

I've got plenty more where this came from including one that say's, no S#$t talking allowed unless you have one

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 2521
Size:  12.7 KB of these but we both know, the Panthers have tried twice and failed both times.

When you have been a Boyz fan as long as I have you learn to live from game to game and from the next year to the next. Trying to clown me is a waste of time but if it floats your boat and makes you feel better about the PantherS 6-8 record, scratch that 6-9 record and 11th seed, go for it! HAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-24-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Kitties lost made me amend

Name:  gm.jpg
Views: 2367
Size:  13.8 KB

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2443
Size:  9.7 KB

Name:  AreYouReady.jpg
Views: 2340
Size:  31.4 KB

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!