[REMOVE ADS]

Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo... Moe

Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!

You go Whit!!!!!!

Son of a biscuit eater

S@#t!!!!!!!!!!

Boys forgetting that Zeke gets better over the course of the game. Keep feeding him the rock until Tampa's safeties move up to the line and then throw over them. And those end arounds are not smart. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Boys forgetting that Zeke gets better over the course of the game. Keep feeding him the rock until Tampa's safeties move up to the line and then throw over them. And those end arounds are not smart. At all.
    My internet connection is acting up, my Boyz are acting up and I'm about to have a heart attack!

clap, clap, clap LOL

Are you frigging kidding me

Let's Go Boyz, Let's Go!

feed me!!!!!!!!!

Works for me again

Dats what I'm talking bout

Sit down Winston

feed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are cracking [[me) up. LOL.

Name:  The Dak Knight Rises.jpg
Views: 7025
Size:  36.5 KB!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow. Zeke is over 150 yards. That's a baaaaad brutha.

We should have recovered that ball
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12-2

Hell Yeah!

Wow. Zeke is over 150 yards. That's a baaaaad brutha.
    Ya think....hahahahahahahaha

Didn't need the pick. Could have had the ball 25 yards upfield but I would have caught it if I had a chance, too.

Name:  Sleep.jpg
Views: 2780
Size:  34.8 KB!!!!!!!!!!

We blew two fg's and a touchdown because of a penalty but hey we won, I'm cool...hahahahahahahaha

So, it looks like Machiavelli Jones will have to find another way to get his man crush back onto the field. He'll probably grease the balls for the next game.

Jerry wants that ring more than he loves Tony. Don't get it twisted, LOL

Jerry dreams of Tony taking him out for a nice dinner, then to hear a symphony. On the way home, Romo pulls over to go for a walk. Once out of the car, he drops to one knee, pulls out a Super Bowl ring and says "Mr. Jones... Jerry... We've been together for a long time now... I hope you feel like I do and will accept this ring as a token of..."

Then, he's awakened by a reporter calling to ask about Dak, ruining the dream before it concludes. You know I'm right.

That dream is about money and another Vince Lombardi Trophy although, Romo and Jerry did look rather cozy wozy at Jerry's grandson's game

But whatever that dream is about thank goodness I can get through THIS week without the infamous Cowboys QB controversy.

Jumping into the kettle was cute but costly [[even though the official laughed too) and Zeke has said whatever the fine he will match and donate to the Salvation Army.

HOWEVER..this is my fave

Name:  zeke.jpg
Views: 3148
Size:  60.5 KB

You are cracking [[me) up. LOL.
    LOL, you should see me in person when I'm watching a Boyz game...hahahahahahaha

Last week, I had to listen to all kinds of crap while sporting the star this week

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    LOL, you should see me in person when I'm watching a Boyz game...hahahahahahaha
    I'm best to watch the Falcons, Dolphins, 76ers, Nuggets, North Carolina Tar Heel BBall at home alone. Really alone. Like, in a room that is soundproofed and locked. With nothing that can be easily picked up and tossed at the television, wall, wife, window, or smirking brother who stopped by to watch the game. When he knew that I am not a good person to watch a game with...

By the way, look at my rogues gallery of favorite teams and tell me I'm not devoted to a fault. Only one has a tradition of excellence and yet, I live and die with each game. SMH. Go Heels!

Are you serious? I grew up in Raleigh but the only time I would pull for State was if they were not playing Carolina and only then, when Valvano was coaching. A good friend was State's first Black basketball player but he and Norm Sloane butted heads and he quit. I knew the next one [[Al Heartley) because his brother was the basketball coach at my high school and my best friend dated Ed Leftwich [[the 3rd Black player back then) and ended up marrying Bill Chamberlain. [[UNC) My daughter was good friends with Brad Daugherty when he was at UNC. I'm Dean Dome all the way, although I have been known to pull for Duke. LOL

I use to like pro b- ball back in the day mainly because I either knew or was familiar with many of the players from my area. After Jordan left, pro ball lost it's appeal for me.
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-19-2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: wrong coach Sloane not Valvan

I just realized these folks are before your time with the exception of maybe Daugherty and of course Michael Jordan....hahahahahaha

we'll do our best just for you arr&bee but i must warn you, if by some miracle the panthers beat ya, i will never let you live it down. Hahaha
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...with our defense,that's a scary possibility!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Well I suggest you bask in the glow of your current wild card status cause even if your guys win, the Packers are hot on your tail and you still have to play the Giants. I'll be watching.

Isn't it amazing that the giants are still winning,in spite of eli,who almost gave you all that game...what a bum.

Isn't it amazing that the giants are still winning,in spite of eli,who almost gave you all that game...what a bum.
    What really blows for me, their offense ain't all that and Beckman isn't as consistent as he has been in the past. What's been keeping them going is their defense.

We had a serious off day [[putting it mildly) with the Giants but...s@#t happens. We're in the playoffs, I'm cool with that but it's still one game at a time.

Good luck tonight, if you guys start to blow em out early I'll probably fall asleep.LOL

I've never been a Montell Jordan fan but I actually enjoyed his version of the Star Spangle Banner.

Are you serious? I grew up in Raleigh but the only time I would pull for State was if they were not playing Carolina and only then, when Valvano was coaching. A good friend was State's first Black basketball player but he and Norm Sloane butted heads and he quit. I knew the next one [[Al Heartley) because his brother was the basketball coach at my high school and my best friend dated Ed Leftwich [[the 3rd Black player back then) and ended up marrying Bill Chamberlain. [[UNC) My daughter was good friends with Brad Daugherty when he was at UNC. I'm Dean Dome all the way, although I have been known to pull for Duke. LOL

I use to like pro b- ball back in the day mainly because I either knew or was familiar with many of the players from my area. After Jordan left, pro ball lost it's appeal for me.
    Been on the bandwagon since 1981. Love the Heels above every other sports team. I have a nephew who is a fan of dook college and I'm still debating whether to keep him. I mean, he's young, right? And I don't hate State. In fact, most years I love them to death, bless their little hairy hearts.

I struggle when trying to come up with a list of my top 10 favorite North Carolina players. Every time I think I know who they are, somebody like Brice Johnson, Marcus Paige, Joel Berry II, Justin Jackson, Harrison Barnes, Kendall Marshall, Ty Lawson, Ray Felton, Sean May, or even Reggie Bullock and Danny Green pops up to screw with my consideration. Least favorite? Easy, that's Rashad McCants.

Errr... He's a bum with TWO championship rings. I'm not a fan, but I can't say anything bad about Little Archie.

Been on the bandwagon since 1981. Love the Heels above every other sports team. I have a nephew who is a fan of dook college and I'm still debating whether to keep him. I mean, he's young, right? And I don't hate State. In fact, most years I love them to death, bless their little hairy hearts.

I struggle when trying to come up with a list of my top 10 favorite North Carolina players. Every time I think I know who they are, somebody like Brice Johnson, Marcus Paige, Joel Berry II, Justin Jackson, Harrison Barnes, Kendall Marshall, Ty Lawson, Ray Felton, Sean May, or even Reggie Bullock and Danny Green pops up to screw with my consideration. Least favorite? Easy, that's Rashad McCants.

For me that's an easy one, Charlie Scott 'cause he was the first and a heck of a nice guy but again, before your time. LOL

Dean Smith made it easy to root for UNC, he was a special coach and human being!

I can't dog out Duke, Coach K and Grant Hill killed it in the early 90's.

After Valvano I didn't care one way or the other about State.
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-19-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Is it me or is Cam faking how bad his arm is....LOL

For me that's an easy one, Charlie Scott 'cause he was the first and a heck of a nice guy but again, before your time. LOL

Dean Smith made it easy to root for UNC, he was a special coach and human being!

I can't dog out Duke, Coach K and Grant Hill killed it in the early 90's.

After Valvano I didn't care one way or the other about State.
    I would love to shake Charlie Scott's hand. He moved up here a few years ago while his son attended Ohio State and seemed like a wonderful man. And Dean Smith remains one of my true idols, in and out of sports. He left $100 for each of his former players in his will with instructions to go out and enjoy dinner on him. Keep in mind, most of them went on to have professional careers on and off the court; the Carolina basketball alumnus who can't find a job didn't learn the right things in college, which basically are that they will take care of you when you leave. Leaving something for hundreds of former charges just spoke volumes about him. That thought seriously made me cry.

Wow, so far that's an understatement and I'm not even going to laugh at ya right now.

I would love to shake Charlie Scott's hand. He moved up here a few years ago while his son attended Ohio State and seemed like a wonderful man. And Dean Smith remains one of my true idols, in and out of sports. He left $100 for each of his former players in his will with instructions to go out and enjoy dinner on him. Keep in mind, most of them went on to have professional careers on and off the court; the Carolina basketball alumnus who can't find a job didn't learn the right things in college, which basically are that they will take care of you when you leave. Leaving something for hundreds of former charges just spoke volumes about him. That thought seriously made me cry.
    He [[Dean Smith) was truly an amazing man. There are practically hundreds of stories about how he helped players after they left UNC. He cared about his players as human beings and I don't ever remember anyone having anything negative to say about the man. He was one of a kind!

Scott was the man and our hero back in the day!

The stories of how he wouldn't permit him to be treated like a second-class citizen are legendary. Coach was almost run out of UNC rather than become the face of the institution all because of something so silly as race. And sadly, that reminds me that we really aren't far removed from those bad old days. I was a kid then; I'm middle aged now. SMH.

Anyway, before this gets to be too dour [[sorry)... Looks like SOMEBODY's Washington [[pejorative not being typed tonight) are having their collective lunches handed to them by Cam and his crew.

This game is better than I thought it would be. I'm REALLY tired but I'm going to do my best to watch it to the end.

The stories of how he wouldn't permit him to be treated like a second-class citizen are legendary. Coach was almost run out of UNC rather than become the face of the institution all because of something so silly as race. And sadly, that reminds me that we really aren't far removed from those bad old days. I was a kid then; I'm middle aged now. SMH.
    I'm telling you, special isn't even a big enough adjective to describe Smith. He and his wife were also huge philanthropist.

But State was worse, trust me, which is why it took an outsider like Valvano for me to even warm up to the Wolfpack in spite of Cooper, Heartley and Leftwich. anyhoo...back to the Skins...hahahaha
    Last edited by ms_m; 12-19-2016 at 10:49 PM.

I never cared for State beyond David Thompson being my first favorite ABA/NBA player. I just watched ESPN's "Phi Slama Jama" 30 For 30 and it brought back bad memories of how State destroyed Houston's best chance at immortality on that last second play. In hindsight, I'm glad that Valvano had that moment even though I didn't care much for him when I should have. What a personality. What a sad end to a special life.