[REMOVE ADS]

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Results 2,701 to 2,721 of 2721

Thread: Yo... Moe

No surprise there. They'll probably offer him a sign-and-trade later this season so they won't lose him for nothing. He's going to be a hot commodity and if someone can get him without spending in free agency, it'll make it easier on their salary cap space.

Hey jerry,the talking heads are saying nice things about your[falcons]are you buying it?

Pro Football Talk ranked them #19. I prefer it when we have lower expectations. But to answer your question, we have a chance to be really good bye that we fortified the line. Matt Ryan had a historically great season last year but nobody noticed because he was sacked 42 times. If we can avoid losing all of our defensive playmakers and starting running back again, I expect we will be very competitive.

Hey ms.m where you at,it's that time of the year and we wanna know what's up with your..boyz and elliot's holdout?

Zeke knows what time it is. They're going to give him 400 touches for the next two seasons and if it doesn't break him down, they will put the franchise tag on him. If he wants a long term deal, he has to do it now.

Hey jerry,guess who's the leading qb in dumbskins camp??? Colt mccoy,ani't that a kick in the head..a guy just back from a broken leg out playing the guy you brought in[case keenum]to play until the kid is ready...and you wonder why i drink!!!!!

Looks like they aren't in a hurry to make the playoffs, Homeboy.

Ya think...?????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Football fans i recently heard that raiders great[cliff branch]passed away at 77,one of the best recievers in league history.

Rest in peace, Cliff. He and Fred Biletnikoff used to torch the Dolphins unmercifully.

They[torched]everybody.

So, Haskins looked good and bad last night. Made good throws and a couple of rookie-ish looking interceptions. He's gonna be a keeper for the Rednecks.

Maybe if they can keep him upright..trent williams ain't coming back and if anything happens to either morgan moses or brandon sheriff they are dead in the water..but the kid ain't ready yet but that won't stop the dumbskins from throwing him to the sharks...i wish i had a team-sigh!!

Sometimes the best way to learn how to swim is to jump into shark infested water. But I agree, he might not be ready. Gruden needs to put in the player who gives the team the best chance to win. That's only fair for the team and fans.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...the best chance to win????? Jerry we ain't talking about the patriots here,i call em the[dumbskins]for a reason and that reason being-if there's a way to muck it up gruden will find it-remember the game last season when all they need was a field goal to win and were actually moving the ball with short passes,until our genius coach with[19 seconds left]decides to throw the ball fifty yards down field into double coverage..game over we lose again...yeah jerry we got a lot of chances to win with this future[hall of shame]coach..go team-sigh!!

He is the new Marvin Lewis. A coach that the owner apparently loves more than his performance seems to warrant. The team seldom seems any better or worse than the year before under him. Dealing with the Beagles and the Cowgurls (while both are very good) is going to mean something great has to change for your team to win the division. Not sure what that can be beyond the QB, especially with Williams getting fed up.

Our season is-doa-dead on arrival-sigh!!

Jerry,it's gonna be deja-vu all over again for my home team..no recievers that scare anybody,a so so offensive line,who is the qb????-a decent defense that's gonna be gassed just like last year but get most of the blame...how many times can you stop the other team only to have your offense turn the ball over and over and over.....i wish i had a team-sigh!!!!

Dan Snyder thanks you for your patronage.

DAN SNYDER CAN KISS MY...JAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...This is a family forum...CALM DOWN VOICE- I WAS GONNA SAY HE CAN KISS MY....... KEYBOARD!!

Redskins and Falcons on Thursday night. Who ya got?