[REMOVE ADS]

Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 43 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

They're going to get a second all-star next summer to join LeBron. They might be able to get a third if they trade for Davis instead of get him as a free agent in two years. If they trade for Davis, they're going to lose most of their young talent and at least a couple of first round picks. I don't see them being able to max out Davis and Kawhi or Butler or KD or Klay and then being able to put a decent roster around them.

By the way, people are suggesting Magic Johnson trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma to get Anthony Davis. New Orleans already has Julius Randle who was L.A.'s center last season. Why would they trade one of the top 5 players for essentially the same bad team the Lakers had when they won 29 games last season? My money is on Boston unless AD explicitly tells them he's not resigning with them. I can see Boston offering Jayson Tatum, Marcus Smart and a first rounder for him in the Summer. Then again, Danny Ainge is notoriously cheap. If Boston makes it to the chip, I don't see him trading for Davis.

I don't think Kawhi wants to play with LeBron. He's the leader in Toronto and I think he likes it. If he leaves, I think he'll sign for the Clippers. I don't think KD goes to play with LeBron either. I think he's either going to New York or Brooklyn. If the Quizz didn't have $110 per year million invested in three players [[and a horrible terrible no good front office), I think he'd like to come home. But they do. So he's not.

I want Butler to remain in Philly for obvious reasons but it'd be interesting to see him with LeBron because those dudes would be slugging it out at some point. I think they have a good shot of getting Klay, especially if he wins another chip this season. Golden State is going to throw max loot at KD and they're already paying Steph $40+ million per season. If they don't offer Klay at least as much, I think he might walk on them and what better place to get back at them than in L.A., where his Pops was an all-star? Besides, the Warriors might be able to get Boogie for a decent price at the end of the year so they are definitely going to lose KD or Boogie or Klay. [[I hope it's all three, for the record.)

So, I wouldn't be surprised to see LeBron partner up with Klay and Davis. But I would be surprised if any of the others join him.

I hear you jerry,good stuff and we know that labron's time is getting short so he's pushing for one more shot..now at the other end of the spectrum is my misery,in the game last night cavs up by 25 with 7 min left,ok coach takes his starters out game over right?not so fast as the scrubs came in and darn near pulled it out,but what did my genius coach do he left the scrubs in and the gizzards lost by three..they were down by 6 with 2 1/2 left and he should've put his starters back in to win it as the cavs players were worn out,but my team doesn't work like other [real] teams..why would any winner want to come here anyway???no hope,no coach,no gm,no nothing..welcome to my nba misery-sigh!!

I don't think Brooks is a bad coach at all. But the organization is horrible and the reason for most of your problems. If Wall was sure to return 100% next year, I could easily see them trading Beal before next week's deadline to get assets and salary cap space.

Only the gizzards would trade they're best player,it wouldn't be the first time,this is beal's team now and he's proving it with his play if given the choice it's bye bye wall.

I saw him interview pre-game last night. I like Bradley Beal a lot. I'll be honest: It took a master stroke of stoopidity to have a backcourt consisting of John Wall, Bradley Beal and Otto Porter and not be able to fit the pieces around to make the team good. I thought that with Gortat, Morris and Oubre you were on your way. Natural maturation of excellent relatively young talent should have resulted in a top team in the East by now. Maybe Brooks isn't that good after all.

BTW: My Sixers have a heat check tonight, playing the Ws [[other Ws) in Oakland. I might be turning it off early if it goes too bad.

CONGRATS ON YOUR VICTORY..I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY..[of course you can move here and join my misery,hehehe]NO,BROOKS IS NOT THAT GOOD..JERRY THIS IS MY WISH FOR THE GIZZARDS AND I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN BUT I CAN DREAM[IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT]LAST WEEK NON OTHER THAN-MITCH KUPCHECK WAS AT THE GAME,AND AS YOU KNOW HE WAS ON THE LAST GREAT TEAM[THE BULLETS-1978]AND I BELIEVE HE IS NO LONGER WITH THE LAKERS..[I THINK YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS],NOW IT WOULDN'T BE TAMPERING TO INVITE HIM IN FOR A TALK BECAUSE HE'S NOT WITH ANYONE,NOW THE OTHER PART WHICH MAY SOUND NUTS BUT I'M A BIT NUTS ANYHOW SO HOW ABOUT-JEFF VAN GUNDY-YEAH A LOOOOONG SHOT SINCE HE'S VERY HAPPY BROADCASTING,BUT JERRY WITH TWO FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING RUNNING THIS TEAM..I COULD ACTUALLY TAKE THIS PAPER BAG OFF AND CALL THEM THE..W..WI...WIZ....!!!!???? WHAT DO YA THINK??

Not sure about Kupchak [[a Tar Heel great). The end of his run in LA was rocky but I don't know if it was due to Jim Buss' interference or Kupchak losing his mojo. And although I like Jeff Van Gundy, I'd prefer Mark Jackson with the players that you have. They wouldn't want to grind an play D the way the old Knicks used to. Jackson would demand defensive effort [[and he's a much bigger a**hole than JVG) but I think he'd relate better with Beal, Wall & Porter.

Thanks right jerry,i never though about mark,this team is just...nuts,they lost to your hawks last night and these ain't the hawks of two years ago either..jerry it's something in the gatorade because these clowns actually think that they are contenders who can just show up and win!!!!????? They don't listen to brooks and i know that with those big salaries it can't be done but i'd would break this mess up..wall-porter-morris-howard would be gone or and ernie would be leading em out the door cause he'd be gone too,ted 's gotta figure something out and soon,notice i didn't mention beal because this is his team now and he'd better learn to just play and...shut the hell up!!!!!

Hah! I'm a Falcons fan but not a Hawks fan. I'm big on the Sixers and also like the Nuggets [[thanks to David Thompson). I did watch the Hawks a lot when the Superstation went nationwide back in the '70s. Eddie Johnson, Danny Roundfield [[RIP), Tree Rollins, Rory Sparrow and John Drew were the most entertaining team I've ever watched. But I am not a Hawks fan. Thank goodness...

Oh,ok,did you know that it was reported that john wall fell in his home and tore his achilles tendon[i'm serious]he will now need 12 months after surgery for this latest injury...but folks don't believe that this team is cursed,wall may come back but his speed will be diminished...beal may want outta here now not because he and wall are buds[which they are not]but because he wants to win and he knows that no help is on the way..wizards are really done!!!

I saw that headline. I thought it was old and referring to his current injury. He hurt himself again?! Wow!

Hey jerry,the gizzards unloaded the sorry[otto porter]if this guys a max player then i'm president of alcoholics anonimous,and they dumped morris too-good move,of course this was just to get em under the luxury tax for they got nothing in return and will stink until greasy grady serves real food!!

Saw the Porter deal but didn't hear about Morris. Freeing up loot to make changes to the roster is painful but necessary.

What's painful is watching them play,i'm not familiar with this guy from toronto who lit em up for [44pts]the other night...but i'm not surprised!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    What's painful is watching them play,i'm not familiar with this guy from toronto who lit em up for [44pts]the other night...but i'm not surprised!!
    Pascal Siakam is really good. He went from being a serviceable backup last season to being a critical part of a championship caliber team this year. They got y'all while Kawhi was hurt, too. That's gotta sting. By the way, Boston stuck Philly the other day without Kyrie, so I feel you pain.

Oh no jerry you don't feel my pain..there ain't a pill strong enough for this,sigh..i wish i had a team!!!!!

Hey jerry,them[gizzards]continue to fail, beal is scoring[30-40]a night with no help..of course they play no defense either-sigh!!!

Hey,ms.m i hear your guy[jason witten]is coming out of retirement to play for your boyz,he signed a one year deal..bad news for the[dumbskins]he kills us..jerry what's up with this witten deal?

I read a tweet about it. I doubt he's going to play well though. Dallas has a problem with Randy Gregory probably being kicked out of the league permanently and another DL being suspended for the second time due to drug use. Add that to their schedule being more difficult and they're going to need some breaks to match last season.

Hey jerry,i bet witten only has two good games,and they're gonna be him killin the[dumbskins]...sigh!!

Hey jerry,looks like cleveland is loading up,now-odell beckham jr.-this young team may be ok this season.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry,looks like cleveland is loading up,now-odell beckham jr.-this young team may be ok this season.
    Yeah, they're going to be a load to bear once they get their chemistry working. Added talent on both sides of the ball. But they have a rookie head coach and that might be problematic. I'm starting to think that Antonio Brown played Pittsburgh, knowing that his guaranteed loot was gone. Traded to Vegas with a brand new contract in his pocket.

A.b. Will regret going to the raiders,who should be awful this season.

Larry Fitzgerald advised him that he will miss playing with a Hall of Fame caliber QB. I'm betting he's right. He got spoiled playing in Pittsburgh.

Hey jerry,i know that you wouldn't waste your time watching anything as sorry as those-nodefensenoncoachingcantshootfreethrowsawful gizzards,but this comic roadshow is still playing and still giving away games too like the one last night to the bulls,if you hear hysterical laughter it's coming from over here,and jerry here's the punchline[you ready?]......they actually think that they will make the playoffs..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[i'm on the floor]haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[the warriors better watch out cause here we come]haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

All they need is a little confidence. Stranger things have happened in the world of sports.

Okay, that was a joke. But if you find out what they're drinking, order a double for me.

Jerry,them no account gizzards don't play in the world of sports...they play in the world of fantasy,when i watch this bunch the word sports doesn't seem right-nincumpoops about sums it up..i wish i had a team,sigh!!

There's always next year. But the thing is, with Wall hurting his Achilles, he might not be ready until February or March 2020. It's not looking good.

If and when ernie comes back..[and he will]it won't look or be good-sigh!!!

pssssss,psssssssssss...hey jerry wake up this might be a dream but the gizzards have finally and mercifully fired ernie....THE SUN IS UP AND IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,DING DONG THE WICKED WIZARD IS DEAD LET THERE BE JOY IN THE LAND,SO THIS SUMMER WILL BE ABOUT FINDING SOMEBODY WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING TO TURN THIS LONG RUNNING NIGHTMARE INTO A POSITIVE,TED FINALLY WOKE UP FROM HIS SLUMBER AND CUT OFF THE HEAD OF THE DRAGON THAT'S BEEN DRAGGING THIS TEAM DOWN FOR[16 YRS]NOW TO BE FAIR HE HAD HELP BUT THE RESPONSIBILITY REST WITH HIM..AND NOW HE'S GONE-YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..JERRY DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I COULD GIVE OUT CHEERS FOR THIS TEAM,AS A MATTER OF FACT..[and i'm actually sober typing this]I'M GONNA CALL EM BY THEIR TEAM NAME..LET'S GO-W..WI..WIZ..WIZARDS!!!...[pray for me Jerry]!!!

Hey jerry,i know you're busy running for president,but if i may offer congrats on your[sixers]advancing to the semis,i hope they beat those pest from the north..go sixers!!

A poem I wrote to get the team fired up for the series:
    Flintstones?
    Beat the Flintstones!
    They're a modern stone age b-ball team
    From the town of T-Rock, they're a page right of history
    Just take and shoot some real good shots
    Don't let Kawhi beat you to the block
    Flintstones
    Beat the Flintstones
    And have a Trust the Process good time,
    A yabba doo time
    Have a gay old time!!!

Such a poet. And yeah, I know it. Come on Sixers, don't you blow it.

Very poetic mr.president,wouldn't it be great for your administration to invite the sixers to the brown house as your first sports guest? What a country club!!

Oh, I'll be inviting plenty of teams to Da Joint. I like that name more than "White House", which is not nearly as dignified or classy. I plan to strong-arm a catering joint and I'm going to have every team that visits pay for its own meals. They'll do it too, because nobody wants an investigation into their operations by the Justice Department. I'm not saying that I'd sic them on the teams but I'd hate to see something bad happen just because the ball players didn't want to play ball. You get it.

Da joint,haaaaaaaaaaaa..i love it,you're the classiest man ever to sit in office..ten more years-ten more years!!

Excuse me mr.president,but your sixers lost..i may i suggest that you write a writ of somethingortheother to keep this from ever happening again,after all you root for this team and a loss reflects on you sir and this country can't have that..that upstart team from boston should be drawn quartered and locked in grady's kitchen for their treasonous act!!

We got beat by Toronto. I'm declaring Canadians to be illegal immigrants and building a wall across the northern border. This must never be permitted to happen again. How utterly unAmerican.

Yessir i agree completely,and if i may add sir that if this boston team wins another game against your fine all american team,the city of boston should be immobilized and all boston baked beans be tossed into the bay..this is practically an act of war!!

Opps,sorry mr.president it was toronto..[darned hooch]..sir may i suggest that if those canadians win you should annex canada and declare toronto part of north philly and you and the country win!!

I have other plans for Canada. I'm gonna make them the 51st state and I'll then make it my base of operations. Then, I'm going to make the Old Orleans Stains relocate to the coldest part of it for their many crimes against the state.

By "state" I mean the Atlanta Falcons. They doomed themselves with their own insolent actions.

MORE BRILLIANCE ON YOUR PART SIR,YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A HUSLER-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..A HONEST AMERICAN...[pssssss over here sir,after you annex canada if you're not using alberta can i have it?..the state not the girl..but if there's a girl there i might be able to use her in one of my next films.

You got it, Bub. By the way, Daniel Snyder swears that the name of his football team is respectful of a proud and maligned peoples who are happy to be represented in such a way. When I'm president, I'm changing the name to Rednecks instead of Redskins so that it can represent a proud yet often maligned population. They'll appreciate it, as will I. I'm 1/8th Cherokee, by the way and they never asked me if that name was offensive.

Win-win.

Change of subject:
    So what do you think about Washington holding the line, not making a trade and getting Dwayne Haskins at 15th? Living in central Ohio, I've seen every one of his games and I can tell you that the kid is a stud. I wouldn't want him playing in game #1, but if you give him a line and weapons, he's going to be the best QB in the NFC East by far.

WELL MR.PRESIDENT,ON THE FIRST SUBJECT I'M ALL FOR THE NAME CHANGE..I'M 1/45TH CHEROKEE MY SELF..[we may be from the same tribe]NOW AS FOR THE SECOND-I'M WITH YOU ABOUT THE KID NOT STARTING YET BUT I SAY EASE HIM IN SLOWLY AND BY NEXT SEASON HE SHOULD BE READY TO TAKE THE REINS AND SHOULD HAVE SOME OFFENSIVE WEAPONS..NOW SIR IF I MAY SUGGEST SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU TO CONSIDER,WHY NOT HAVE YOU AS OUR COMMANDER AN CHIEF HAND OFF THE BALL AT THE START OF THE NFL SEASON-JUST HAVE THE TEAM'S RUNNING BACK COME OVER TO YOUR BOX AND YOU HAND HIM THE BALL...[now of course in return he hands you an envelope stuffed with shall we say campaine contributions from the owner,cash only and tax free and of course your aide takes the envelope so it never actually touches your hands sir..and if there's an investigation the replay will show you hands free]JUST A SMALL IDEA TO HELP YOU GET THIS COUNTRY MOVING AGAIN!!

Hmmm... I could always do with a little more loot * I mean community outreach * and that would put me closer with the common man. We could make them buy POTUS 46 sunglasses so they don't find themselves blinded by my brilliance. I'll make a knot * I mean let them go home with a memorial that will make them feel special for years * and endear me to them for weeks. I shoulda thought of this a long time ago.

Is there no end to your presidential wisdom sir,this country is so lucky that you are running...ten more years-ten more years!!

Ms.m,it's that time of the year when friends get together to cheer against one another's teams..now the skins aren't gonna do much so your boyz should fight it out with the eagles for the nfc east..of course i hope the eagles beat their brains out..gettin ready for camp,look forward to your comments as always..you fan-jai!!

I'm on the fence about whether to watch the NFL this season. I know that if I decide to do it, Jerry Jones or Papa John or Donald Trump or some other booty sniffer is going to tick me off again. Atlanta's going to be good this season and Miami, in the middle of a rebuild is going to be interesting. They're going to win the AFC East in 2021 and for the next four years. It'd be a good time to reinvest... But then again...

Hey jerry,i'm almost kinda excited not for this season,but for[2021]if they don't mess it up,all they have to do is keep building around haskins and they may actually win some games,of course there are those who say that he should start this season[big mistake]just be cool and who knows..stay tuned!!

And *ZIP* just like that, it's football season. I'm not a major league baseball since my Mets don't play major league baseball and tonight, my Sixers and Nuggets went down hard in game 7s. If I didn't have crappy luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Anyways, I talked to my brother who lives in Vegas this afternoon and told him I'm on the fence. He basically told me that Jerry Jones and Roger Goodell could join the police and shoot up an all-black boys & girls club and it wouldn't make him stop watching the NFL. I told him I never encourage anyone to boycott anything and he settled down when he realized I wasn't trying to conscript him into joining the Black Panthers.

I'm leaning 50.9% to 49.1% toward watching at least the Falcons and Dolphins this season. If I do, I know I'm going to regret it.

Well sir,you'll be president shortly and you could just annex the league!!