[REMOVE ADS]

Page 27 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Yeah i know,and being a lifelong[bullets-wizards]fan i just know they will mess it up[ernie grunfield anyone??]hey jerry do you all need a[gm]? Look you know i always give bargains at[1,000% over invoice]..well i'll give him to you for free[that's right no misprint]freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...please take him!!!

Nah... I think we'll pass for now. If you want to send John Wall or Bradley Beal our way, we can talk though.

You're a funny guy jerry..and a little nuts too!!!

Jerry Oz:

It's been a busy week. I missed the game but caught some highlights and "Dorian K" and his Blue Devils put a spanking on UNC....ouch!

It's not that bad. We had Isaiah Hicks on the sideline and trailed by two points with a minute left. Add that to the fact that they hit nearly half of their threes and you see that they had a good night, we had a bad circumstance. I'll give them credit for the win because they've had their own share of injuries this year, so injuries are no excuse. But had Hicks played, we would have routed them in their place. We'll get them in a couple of weeks.

It did dawn on me that in the last couple of seasons I saw my Mets go down 4-2 in the World Series when the best closer in baseball gave up runs in two games, my Tar Heels get absolutely cheated in the championship game and get beat heart breakingly on a 35 foot last second shot, and my Falcons give up a 25 point lead in the second half to win the Super Bowl. I think fate is laughing at my sports endeavors. My teams are all finally good but not big enough for me to completely enjoy. I wonder who I ticked off?

Hey jerry,how's this for dumb...some years ago the wizards[who else??]thought they had a regular season game locked up with[0.2]seconds on the clock so the wiz player took the ball and threw it into the air,not looking at the clock well the opposing player caught the ball and shot it,and the wiz lost..i think that player had to turn in his uniform and walk home.

Well, if you want to discuss the dubious history of the Wizards, you might as well go straight to Agent Zero, a shooting star in more ways than one.

Yeah but gilbert was a great scorer,of course he was allergic to playing defense.

Do you want to know what I remember him for, even more than the gun? He was offered a max deal that was for something like six years and $127 million. A record at the time. He took nearly ten million less to make sure they spread it around to make the team better. Arenas will be remembered as a knucklehead, but I have to love the guy for not being as greedy as most players and caring more about his team than his ego.

THE GUY JUST REFUSED TO GROW UP, WITH HIS TALENT HE WAS HEADED FOR THE HALL OF FAME BUT INSTEAD CHOSE THE HALL OF SHAME...OH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TYPING THIS BUT THOSE BUZZARDS-OPPS GIZZARDS-OPPS-WIZARDS ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING LIKE A REAL[NBA]TEAM,THEY JUST DESTROYED THE THUNDER AND HELD WESTBROOK WITHOUT A TRIPLE DOUBLE...AND ALL WITH NO BENCH..TED LEONSIS MUST HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL...[or voted for trump]...THE STARTERS ARE PLAYING OUT OF THEIR MINDS AND IF GRUNFELD GETS OFF HIS DUFF AND MAKES ONE GOOD TRADE THEY WILL FINISH SECOND AND FACE CLEVELAND IN THE EAST FINALS...[don't wake me up,let the dream continue]IF THEY DO MAKE IT THAT FAR THEY ARE THE STORY OF THE YEAR IN THE LEAGUE,AS A MATTER OF FACT I'VE MADE A BET WITH MYSELF[of course he'll try to cheat]BUT IF THEY MAKE IT THAT FAR,I'LL GIVE UP THE HOOCH AND TYPE IN SMALL PRINT..HOW'S THAT FOR A WAGER???

We'll hold you to it. Is that forever or just for a couple of years? BTW, you have nine days to make the trade. We will send you Jahlil Okafor for Beal and a 2018 first round pick. Have your guy call mine to set it up.

I'll send you[duufuss]and a pair of chucks,how bout it??

Real chucks or some that you made out of a cut up broom stick and a piece of chain that you bought from Tru Value?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...how'd you know about that???hehehehehehehe!!

Every kid made his own after seeing "Enter The Dragon". Every parent had them after the hospital bills came due from the busted heads and bruised ribs their kids got from practicing with them.

Umm jerry,you need glasses and i need to stop drinking..i said[chucks]as in[converse-chuck taylors]not[cumchuks]...proofread grasshopper!!!

LOL
    You two are funny but in other news. State [[as in NC) got its butt kicked [["bigly") by UNC and many are asking why wait to the end of the season to fire State's coach. ouch

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Umm jerry,you need glasses and i need to stop drinking..i said[chucks]as in[converse-chuck taylors]not[cumchuks]...proofread grasshopper!!!
    Ahhh... I see the problem. SOME of us are capitally challenged and only write in lower case letters. In my neck of the community, we called Chuck Taylors "Chuck Taylors" unless we were pointing to somebody's feet and saying, "Yo, where'd you get the Chucks?" And if we were spelling "Chucks", we'd capitalize it as thus: Chucks.

Now, here's the thing. If we were referring to nunchukus, which were famously wielded by Bruce Lee in "The Chinese Connection" and "Enter the Dragon", we called them "chucks" [[lower case). Between your leaving off "Taylor" and spelling with only lower case letters, it was an easy jump for me to determine that you were referring to Japanese combat weapons, not the combat weapons adorned by kids on the black top. [[Ever try to stop on fresh blacktop in a pair of Chucks? Ain't gonna happen until somebody gets hurt.)

Anyway, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    ahhh... I see the problem. Some of us are capitally challenged and only write in lower case letters. In my neck of the community, we called chuck taylors "chuck taylors" unless we were pointing to somebody's feet and saying, "yo, where'd you get the chucks?" and if we were spelling "chucks", we'd capitalize it as thus: Chucks.

Now, here's the thing. If we were referring to nunchukus, which were famously wielded by bruce lee in "the chinese connection" and "enter the dragon", we called them "chucks" [[lower case). Between your leaving off "taylor" and spelling with only lower case letters, it was an easy jump for me to determine that you were referring to japanese combat weapons, not the combat weapons adorned by kids on the black top. [[ever try to stop on fresh blacktop in a pair of chucks? Ain't gonna happen until somebody gets hurt.)

anyway, carry on.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..jerry,i tried that last night right after a sip of this wonderful elixur,with the same results,hehe!!

So,who watched the[nba]allstar game?i never cared much for it,no defense what soever yes i know it's an exibition of the stars,oh well.

I stopped watching it before I gave up on the Pro Bowl and I'm glad I did.

What do you all think of interleague play in baseball? I hate it because to me it weakens the world series,back in the day the leagues didn't play each other except in the world series and allstar games and were unfamiliar with each other,but now anything goes,i love baseball but not interleague play.

Well[lou williams]gets traded to houston,and the wiz miss out i hope we get somebody to help the bench or our goose will be cooked come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    What do you all think of interleague play in baseball? I hate it because to me it weakens the world series,back in the day the leagues didn't play each other except in the world series and allstar games and were unfamiliar with each other,but now anything goes,i love baseball but not interleague play.
    I was a big fan of it when it was mainly the regional teams playing each other two or three series a year. I'm a Mets fan and enjoyed seeing them play the Bombers a few times each season [[even though we got beat and usually fell out of the playoffs by the end of the first series). It's cool to see the Reds play the Indians. But when they expanded it and it's virtually all season and you have teams like Seattle playing Miami, it's boring and pointless. I did like the playoff expansion but think that the play-in wildcard game is silly, even though it keeps teams playing hard for the rest of the season.

I prefer interleague play over the old system, but I much prefer the first few years' interleague play over the mess that they have now.

So,how long will it take[magic johnson]to make the lakers relevant again??

I dunno. I just hope they draw #4 or higher in the lottery, which means the Sixers will get their pick. With two lottery picks in this year's draft, we'll have the opportunity to develop into the eastern version Golden State Warriors inside of two years. We already have the top two candidates for Rookie of the Year and Ben Simmons [[#1 draft pick this year) hasn't even hit the court.

You'll got some young studs on that team.

Looks like your boys added Bojan Bogdanovich and got rid of Marcus Thornton. More firepower heading into the playoffs.

AND THE YOUNGSTER WE GOT WITH HIM IS RAW,BUT I SAW HIS SUMMER LEAGUE PLAY AND HE MIGHT BE A KEEPER,TORE UP HIS KNEE TWO YEARS AGO..MAYBE THORNTON CAN HELP YOU ALL OUT...HE's GOOD YA KNOW...[hehehehehehhehehe]

We still need a pg,i don't trust[sato or burke]when wall has to rest,sato looks like a deer in headlights,and burke makes too many mistakes with the ball...hope ernie can find somebody before the deadline.

I'm surprised Trey Burke isn't much better. He's a local kid and never seemed to lack confidence before Utah drafted him. He and his dad do charity work around town. Hope he turns it around.

His game is weak and i hope the wizards can move him.

Hmmm... My Sixers are winning by 12 at half. But don't worry, I've seen this movie before and your guys will erase the deficit with six minutes to spare in the third quarter. Our day is coming though and we'll be the beasts in the East. I'd be surprised if the Wiz and Celtics aren't a more sustainable rival for us then than the Cavs.

Whoops. Philly didn't get the memo about tanking for a better draft pick. But at least you have this from the game:

P.S.: The foul call on the play was BS. They're just picking on us at this point.

Well,we stunk that up good,congrats to the young sixers they took it to us.you all won the season series...see you guys next year.

I didn't realize that. Beating the third best [[and climbing) team in the conference in the season series signifies great progress for us.

Oh you got some young studs on that team,all you need is a good vet point guard to steady em.

Did we actually beat the warriors last night? Ok,durant got hurt but we'll take a win..go wiz?????

Washington passed Boston and Toronto as the Eastern team that's likely to challenge the Cavs. You need a good off-season to continue closing the gap but it seems like getting top free agents has been hard. A lot of folks predicted Durant to come home last year but he went out west.

The wiz will find out tonight where they're gonna finish,two with toronto will settle this argument once and for all.

HEY JERRY,AM I HAVING A HOOCH HULLUCINATION OR ARE THE WIZARDS ACTUALLY PLAYING LIKE A REAL[NBA]TEAM I TELL YA JERRY I AIN'T USED TO THIS THEY BEEN BAD FOR SO LONG I JUST FEEL THAT'S THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE,I'M GONNA START TYPING IN SMALL PRINT AND ATTENDING MY[AA]MEETINGS AND BEING NICE TO MY WIFE...[YIKES]THIS AIN'T NORMAL I TELL YA,I WENT PAST GRADY'S THE OTHER NIGHT AND THAT FOOD ACTUALLY SMELLED LIKE SOMETHING THAT COULD ACTUALLY BE EATEN BY HUMANS[see what I mean]..I ALMOST SAW MY IMAGE IN THE MIRROR...I CAN'T TAKE THIS WINNING THEY CAN'T BE THIS GOOD[can they????]THINGS ARE LOOKING NORMAL..AND I DON'T DO N-O-R-M-A-L..AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!@#@##$%$$$#* **???????

They signed Brandon Jennings. Looks like they wanted to upgrade from Trey Burke.

This is worse than i thought,they are actually upgrading i tell ya,i'm gonna start drinking my hooch...with water!!!

Hold the water for a night. The Jurassics got your guys tonight. I didn't watch but a 35 point fourth quarter is a killer blow when you're down by one at the end of the third. Now, you're virtually tied for third place in the east.

I SAW MOST OF THE GAME,IT'S HARD TO BEAT A TEAM BACK TO BACK SO I'M NOT SURPRISED THEY LOST,I'M ACTUALLY EXPECTING THEM TO WIN MOST NIGHTS..this ain't normal,I need a drink]WELL ANYHOW THEY GO ON THE ROAD TO PLAY SOME WEAK TEAMS IN THE WEST THEY SHOULD WIN ALL OF THOSE GAMES BUT IT'S STILL THE WIZ AND THEY'LL LAY AN EGG OR TWO..HOPE I'M WRONG,EXCUSE ME JERRY I HEAR MY DEAR SWEET WIFE CALLING...[did I just say that????]IT'S STARTED-H-E-L-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Tony Romo, you will always be a Cowboy to me. Land safely wherever you go and thanks for the memories.

Reports are that Romo will be going to Washington and that Cousins is going to Denver. You'll be playing Romo for the next few seasons.

LOL. Just playing. I didn't read that anywhere...

I just wanted to see if you liked him as much when he's bucking to get revenge twice a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    LOL. Just playing. I didn't read that anywhere...

I just wanted to see if you liked him as much when he's bucking to get revenge twice a year?
    Why would I dislike Romo? I will not be pulling for any team he ends up with that plays against us but hey, that's the nature of the game. Besides, Romo vs Prescott would be must see tv.

Frankly I think he will end up retiring but we shall see,

Houston just traded Brock Osweiler to Cleveland. They're now considered the favorites to land Romo.