[REMOVE ADS]

Page 26 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    No hate here, dear......
    Have another olive or two!!!! Lol
    Naaaaw not you Moe but THEY KNOW who they are. hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    The dude is an a-hole to the nth degree.

Shanahan is a heck of an offensive coach but coaches don't do well with DiBartolo.
    He's the reason Harbaugh left and every coach after him had a problem with him as well.

Time for a cigarette break LOL

Oh wow, three points....hahahahahaha

But players usually like Eddie Di!
    But Eddie Di's grandson is the CEO of the 49ers

He makes Jerry Jones look like an angel. LOL

That one made me really laugh!!!!

This is it. Last Quarter. Hold it down Dirty Birds!!!!!!

That one made me really laugh!!!!
    LOL....that's real talk....hahahahahha

and that's another sack BradyBoy...start whinning.....LOL

That's what I'm talking 'bout

I'm raising my cigarette lighter....LOL

How bout "Rise" by Herb Alpert???

Sorry Spuds, your time has come & gone!

How bout "Rise" by Herb Alpert???
    I can live wit dat

%$@%

Calm down Birds, calm down!

This time limit stuff sucks

Stay calm, stay calm!

Son of a........... it's going to be ok!!!!!!!

We're getting down & dirty!!

I still believe the Birds will pull it out!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious?

Stevie Wonder could have seen that face mask

This is straight up BS

I'm holding my breath!!!!!!

Birds can still do this!!!!!!!!

Oh brother!

This is BS

Atlanta never should have given them a chance but those BS calls didn't help either!

I'm done! Night Moe!

thomas96 Guest
    Jerry Oz, what was I telling you? This is the type of shit to expect as a fan of shitty teams and organizations. Be happy when the clock is zero and the game is won and don't expect a win beforehand. Then you can avoid insane disappointment like this. I disliked both teams equally but at least as a football fan that was an epic game.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Jerry Oz, what was I telling you? This is the type of shit to expect as a fan of shitty teams and organizations. Be happy when the clock is zero and the game is won and don't expect a win beforehand. Then you can avoid insane disappointment like this. I disliked both teams equally but at least as a football fan that was an epic game.
    I'm surprised you watched it. If I had your viewpoint, I'd either grab the nuts of a great team and organization or stop watching football. But thanks for offering your opinion. I look forward to sweeping the Panties again next season and getting my hopes up, even though it is futile to think that one team can beat another. LOL.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Current mood:

Atlanta never should have given them a chance but those BS calls didn't help either!
    We lost when the defense ran out of gas. We hardly had the offense on the field in the first half. I won't complain about the calls because there were several holds that weren't called against us. Props to them. We have a really good young team and a bright future. Of course, so did the Panthers last year. But I'm happy with where we are heading into the future. I just don't feel like hearing about Tom and Bill for the next six months.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'm surprised you watched it. If I had your viewpoint, I'd either grab the nuts of a great team and organization or stop watching football. But thanks for offering your opinion. I look forward to sweeping the Panties again next season and getting my hopes up, even though it is futile to think that one team can beat another. LOL.
    Yeah figured I'd just sit with the family and watch [[all Pats fans, I live in Boston, and 1 Falcons fan which was absolutely brutal for me and him with the Pats gaggling) and am glad I did just because of how historic it was [[same with watching the Pats Seahawks SB who I hate both of equally).

At the end of the day it's just a game. I love watching the Panthers play whether they win or lose. I obviously prefer to win but never let myself get pissed or disappointed with losses, even ones like our two SB losses which were brutal after magical seasons. Looking forward to next year when you guys have a season like ours last year after our terrible loss in 50. Maybe the Panthers will be like the Broncos and get it two years later and heck maybe you guys get SB LIII...

At the end of the day it's just a game. I love watching the Panthers play whether they win or lose. I obviously prefer to win but never let myself get pissed or disappointed with losses, even ones like our two SB losses which were brutal after magical seasons. Looking forward to next year when you guys have a season like ours last year after our terrible loss in 50. Maybe the Panthers will be like the Broncos and get it two years later and heck maybe you guys get SB LIII...
    You're 100% right. It's just a game. I found out yesterday that my dad fell down for the second time in two weeks. I enjoy watching football as an escape but it's not my life. And although I expected a win tonight and the loss stings, I'm less concerned about football than my folks' well being. If it's ever not fun, then I'll find something to do that is.

As for the suggestion that we will pull a total tank job like Cam and the Newtonaires, I offer up this selection for my main man, thomas96:

thomas96 Guest
    You're 100% right. It's just a game. I found out yesterday that my dad fell down for the second time in two weeks. I enjoy watching football as an escape but it's not my life. And although I expected a win tonight and the loss stings, I'm less concerned about football than my folks' well being. If it's ever not fun, then I'll find something to do that is.

As for the suggestion that we will pull a total tank job like Cam and the Newtonaires, I offer up this selection for my main man, thomas96:
    I hope and pray your father is alright.

Better to invest time and energy into things you can control in your life but watching football for like 8 hours a week for me for entertainment is reasonable so yeah I agree. Part of the reason I don't follow other sports very closely is I couldn't watch all the games or even like half of them over a year. Just too much to invest in. Football is 16 plus possibly a couple more every year and that's it to follow my team. And I just like the sport better than basketball, baseball and hockey. Used to love basketball but stopped watching a while ago. Loved those Pistons and Bulls teams in the 90s, lost interest after that.

Well we shall see. It'll be a long offseason that's for sure, for all football fans. Got great records to listen to and some skiing and then fishing and camping in the meantime. I will say you guys have a lot of young talent and will likely be competitive for a while. But the Super Bowl hangover is very real so it may not be until 2018. Will be really interesting to see how Shanahan's departure impacts the offense. Defense should be improved with draft and FA and young players improving and coaching staff in place. Should be another fun rivalry between us next year. Hope it's us taking the division back but I guess I'd rather you guys than the Aints. Bucs will hopefully remain irrelevant.

We lost when the defense ran out of gas. We hardly had the offense on the field in the first half. I won't complain about the calls because there were several holds that weren't called against us. Props to them. We have a really good young team and a bright future. Of course, so did the Panthers last year. But I'm happy with where we are heading into the future. I just don't feel like hearing about Tom and Bill for the next six months.
    It was to be expected they would come after the ATL offense but during the first half the Birds O held strong. Didn't really see a problem there. I do agree the D ran out of gas in the second half though. I still have issues with a few calls but oh well...sooner or later it will all come out in the wash.

As far as hearing about BradyBunch, I tuned them out the entire regular season. It wasn't until the playoffs I gave them my attention and then only grudgingly. I've been doing it for years, it works!

Looking forward to next season but at least March Madness is on the horizon.

Get your dad checked out as soon as possible. Even if he resist!!!

I'm as big a fan of college hoops as I am of football. I now have the capability to watch almost every broadcast sport in the world [[bootleg...), so I have already invested a lot of my time into watching it. We play dook this week. That will give me a week's vacation from tonight's loss. I'm even watching hockey on slow nights. The slow period between the end of March Madness and the beginning of NFL exhibition season is a bear. It will be even more so now. It's soooo hard to get to this point and one of the contestants usually fails to even make the next season's playoffs. Hope it's not us this time.

I hope and pray your father is alright.
    Thanks, t. Pops is too stubborn and proud to consider moving to an assisted living senior environment. Mom wants him to consider it, but I suspect he would deteriorate much faster if they were to do it. It's that dreadful time of life for us.

Sometime, it's the little things that make you smile...

The NFL tweeted out a clip of Brady speaking with Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft, where he he can be heard saying “someone stole my game jersey.”

Kraft, a big help, simply says: “Well, you better look online.”

Or maybe he should check with Moscow.

My take? Two plays did the Falcons in.......Ryan getting sacked & that holding call.
    They were unbelievable in the first half!!! That Edelman catch was debatable!
    Jerry, hope your dad is ok!!

My take? Two plays did the Falcons in.......Ryan getting sacked & that holding call.
    They were unbelievable in the first half!!! That Edelman catch was debatable!
    Jerry, hope your dad is ok!!
    Thanks for the well wishes. And you're right about those two plays. Execution and attention to detail are vitally important at this point. I wonder if DeVonta Freeman's agent is going to mention that horrible missed block that led to the sack when she demands a huge contract for him with a year left on his old one?

But to be honest, our first series of the second half was a three and out where they ran twice and had an incompletion. That was typical of us this year to be arrogant enough to think we can kill the clock with a big lead and a lot of time on the clock. I think the coaches knew that the defense was already tiring after being on the field for most of the first half and thought that a time-killing drive [[of which we had many this year) would be important. You could see by the beginning of the fourth quarter that the D-line had no legs and the secondary was a step behind.

And I thought that Edelman caught the ball, for the record.

It is what it is. After I no longer can taste the salt, I'll realize that this was the funnest season I've had since 1998 and all things considered, there's only one fan base in the league that I would switch places with. The glass is 3/4 full right now. We'll walk up to the mountain next season and hopefully know how to scale it again. I also expect the Fins to be much improved and hopefully, just hopefully, I won't know who to root for in the big game next year because I'll want both teams to win.

Wow,you were that close,too bad jerry...i did try to tell ya though.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Well, I think you told me against the Seahens and the Cheeseheads, so you can understand why I was skeptical of your prognostication skills. I think you were just calling "heads" until the coin came up right, though.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Classic game with the Cavs tonight. I thought y'all had them when LeBron fouled out but Kyrie stepped up like a man when they needed him. The Wiz played strong for five quarters, though.

Question: If it goes into overtime, are they still quarters? Seems like they are suddenly fifths.

It's coaching,they actually did something right with hiring[scott brooks]he's doing it with smoke and mirrors,and no bench which is amazing,they actually can win[50]games by just playing[500]ball the rest of the season and pray that none and i mean none of the starters gets as much as a hangnail[if john wall stumps a toe they won't win ten games]yes that game was a classic,but the wiz might go to sleep and lose to the nets...sigh!!

LOL. Enjoy it. Or jump on the Sixers bandwagon now that they are finally starting to reap the rewards of quitting on their fans for three years. I nearly called it quits but Joel Embiid is the truth, as I believe Ben Simmons will be as well. And we will have at least one and possibly two lottery picks coming. A lot of young players but potentially a starting roster of all-stars in three years. I understand the Process but hate myself for putting up with it as a fan. Nothing less than a chip inside the next three years will be acceptable.