[REMOVE ADS]

Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    * "You like that!"

I think that he copyrighted that, by the way.
    Yeah, that's the phrase and oh dear.....hahahahahaha

BTW, Jerry Oz,I never noticed that passing around the flag through the stadium thing. That was pretty cool. A heck of a lot better than the Braves tomahawk chant and that's coming from a former Braves fan. LOL

Ummm... Googling that because I don't know what you're talking about yet...

BTW: Will Moe hate me when the Fins bounce the Squealers out of the playoffs next week, exposing Mike Tomlin to be the cheerleader that he is?

Name:  579081374.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  49.6 KB

You really need to find a video because it was neat to watch the fans passing it along. I guess it would be like doing the wave but with a huge flag. LOL

BTW: Will Moe hate me when the Fins bounce the Squealers out of the playoffs next week, exposing Mike Tomlin to be the cheerleader that he is?
    Oh snap, you did Not just jump on the Terry Bradshaw wagon.
    Did you read Tomlin's comeback though, not bad for a "so call" cheerleader. LOL

I don't like Pittsburgh [[Dad is a Clowns fan), but Mike Tomlin is definitely my dude. He almost got passed over for that job, which would have been a huge mistake. Terry Bradshaw can STFU.

I don't like Pittsburgh [[Dad is a Clowns fan), but Mike Tomlin is definitely my dude. He almost got passed over for that job, which would have been a huge mistake. Terry Bradshaw can STFU.
    I don't dislike the Steelers unless we're playing them. Can't stand their throw back bumble bee uniforms though. LOL

Bradshaw was all kinds of wrong for that. Couldn't tell whether he was going for the controversy factor or whether he really is as dumb as Hollywood Henderson said he was.

Tomlin's record speaks for it self and as a woman football fan, lawd the man is FOINE!!!!!!!!!!

The bumble bees/jailbird uniforms have been permanently put to pasture. Not supposed to see them again.........ever........
    Mike Tomlin is a class act. Who knows what was going through Bradshaw's mind when he said that but Mikey's response was pure class all the way.......and who cares? The proof is in the winning!!
    No Jerry, I don't hate you. Everyone has the right to their opinion. As I said before: if the Steelers don't play to their potential then it's on them, & I'll be the first to point my finger at them. You just worry about that team from Dallas beating your Falcons......
    As Mikey said: this will be the first time our players are reasonably healthy: Brown, Bell, Ben, and Pouncey.
    And yes, Ms M; Mikey's smile is enough to light the city of Pittsburgh

I saw Omar Epps on "First Take" a few weeks ago and the first thought in my mind was "why is Mike Tomlin on 'First Take'?". LOL.

And I can't speak to his fine-ness, ladies. I mean, he ain't no Halle Berry. [[Jerry makes sure his Man Card stays current...)

those sorry no good mutha...JAI WAKE UP YOU'RE ON LINE..OH HI GANG SORRY BOUT THAT,I'M STILL HAVING FLASHBACKS TO THAT MELTDOWN AT FEDEX!!!SIGH!!!

I saw Omar Epps on "First Take" a few weeks ago and the first thought in my mind was "why is Mike Tomlin on 'First Take'?". LOL.

And I can't speak to his fine-ness, ladies. I mean, he ain't no Halle Berry. [[Jerry makes sure his Man Card stays current...)
    Funny you brought up Omar Epps because the resemblance is uncanny but Tomlin has dimples and Eppss does not. I realize a MAN wouldn't notice but trust, I do. LOL

Oh and Epps is a Cowboys fan! HAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-02-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    those sorry no good mutha...JAI WAKE UP YOU'RE ON LINE..OH HI GANG SORRY BOUT THAT,I'M STILL HAVING FLASHBACKS TO THAT MELTDOWN AT FEDEX!!!SIGH!!!
    This too shall pass. It will be ok and there's always next year. Cousins is corny but he's not a bad QB. Heck of a lot better than McCoy, who started out well but fizzled rather quickly imo Is he still backup?
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-03-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Hey stop that tomlin stuff[i'm a jealous man]hehe...i ain't got no dimples but if that's what you like i'll buy some.

Hey stop that tomlin stuff[i'm a jealous man]hehe...i ain't got no dimples but if that's what you like i'll buy some.
    I luvs ya just the way you are!!!!!!

I have a question for you guys though. What did you think of Romo's two seconds of play. Yeah I know he played longer but I swear, I blinked and poof, he was gone.

Liked what I saw, just didn't see enough. I will say this, for a man playing behind a 3rd string O, he looked rather comfortable. Or he was too psyched to think about it. LOL

...and although he was protected, just barely [[imo) which is why I think he was snatched out so quickly!

Dallas game was not on here yesterday, Ms M

I didn't watch,but i think that romo is gone..he thinks he can stay healthy!

I expect Romo to play well when he comes in the game. But I didn't see his highlights from yesterday [[watching the Fins lay an egg against the Pats).

I expect Romo to play well when he comes in the game. But I didn't see his highlights from yesterday [[watching the Fins lay an egg against the Pats).
    For the amount of time he was in, he did a good job and was responsible for our only touchdown. What I'm wondering, was he out there long enough for someone like Denver or Houston to be interested. They seem to be the only two teams that could be possible contenders in 2017 and in need of a QB. [[ We play Denver next year so that would be ratings gold) I would think his age would prevent him from going with a team who is trying to build something.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I understand the biz aspect of trading or releasing him but I'm still hoping he will stay.

He doesn't need to prove anything. They might want to see some durability but he's a stud. His problem is that he's going to be 36 years old and playing a young man's game. What compensation do you offer for a guy who has possibly two top level seasons remaining?

I guess that was what I was trying to say. How do you prove in three or four snaps you can handle the gig, considering all the injuries.

Sanchez has to go, no ifs, ands or buts about it. Although there are some that think Moore is a little better, I'm not sold on the guy. Cap aside, WE NEED BACKUP!

I want sanchez to stay with the boyz[hehehehe]he's gonna take ya'll well.umm..err.umm..well he'll take ya'll, keep him..hehehehehehehehe!!!!!

Take us on a ride to nowhere.!!!!!!

I'm guessing he needs to figure out a new career. A tad over a minute in the game and he throws the FIRST of two interceptions! scre$%#@%$#^%$^%$^$ !!!

He sucks eggs and then some!!!!!!

Of course with our no-d playin behinds sanchez would look like tom brady,so maybe i'd better stop laughing...sigh!!!!

PLEASE!

Sanchez couldn't shine RG3'S shoes [[and I don't like the brother) much less Brady Bunch.
    Talk is, Sanchez is history in the NFL and that's a rumor I pray is correct...unless the Skins get 'em....hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey don't say that...daniel snyder reads this post!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I feel ya. I honestly wouldn't wish him on ANYONE!!!!!

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 1331
Size:  14.7 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!

After that game sunday,i'm glad that i have music to fall back on.

Ok Gang, first wild card round starts Sat. Who do you think will win?

Name:  Jan 7.png
Views: 1139
Size:  16.6 KB

Name:  lions seahawks.png
Views: 5010
Size:  16.2 KB

I would like to say the Raiders and Lions but my gut say's

Houston
    Seattle

Houston and Seattle. Oakland has a rookie in his first start and Matthew Stafford has a broken finger on his throwing hand. Enough for me to go the other way.

Me: Houston and Seattle
    Jerry Oz: Houston and Seattle

Moe, arr&bee and anyone else, what say ye?

Oh, and the Dolphins will defy expectations and burn the terrible towels in Heinz Field. I created this to commemorate the occasion.

Oh, and the Dolphins will defy expectations and burn the terrible towels in Heinz Field. I created this to commemorate the occasion.
    I was taking one game day at a time but....OKAY...HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Just for the record, I'm going with Moe and her "Terrible Towels"

In other news: Sounds like a case of being thrown under the bus! WOW!

Washington Redskins have reportedly fired their entire defensive coaching staff

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/w...g-staff-010517

I'll update/edit this post as needed.

Me: Steelers
    Moe: Steelers
    Jerry Oz: Dolphins

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    i was taking one game day at a time but....okay...hahahahahaha
    just for the record, i'm going with moe and her "terrible towels":d

in other news: Sounds like a case of being thrown under the bus! Wow!

washington redskins have reportedly fired their entire defensive coaching staff

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/w...g-staff-010517
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Oakland,seattle um sorry jerry but the fins ain't beating the steelers in pittsburg.

Houston
    Seattle

Jerry, why you trying to cause trouble?
    As Myron Cope always said:
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to Strike!"

Does anyone know what[mike singletary]is up to these days? I want him to run our defense...one thing for sure,they won't be missing any tackles.

Moe: Houston and Seattle
    are&bee: Oakland and Seattle

Me: Steelers
    Moe: Steelers
    ar&bee: Steelers
    Jerry Oz: Dolphins

Does anyone know what[mike singletary]is up to these days? I want him to run our defense...one thing for sure,they won't be missing any tackles.
    I just looked it up and I think he went to L.A. Don't know if he will continue to stay with the Rams though.

Didn't Gruden hire Barry, the same Barry whose team, prior to the Skins was 0-16???

Name:  images.png
Views: 1053
Size:  680 Bytes the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.

Sounds like an episode of "Revolving Coaches" MsM!

That's been my gripe all along,0-16? We could've done better than that,if we don't get in next season the next headline will be about a new head coach.

A legit gripe it is arr&bee.

Gruden comes across tough while trying to show he intends to actively work at making things better but based on Barry's prior record, he never should have been hired in the first place.

Yeah Moe and although I think Barry deserves to go, I actually feel bad for the rest of his staff. I read Gruden hired many of them even BEFORE he hired Barry.

I understand the premise that a new D-coach may want to pick his own peeps but still... shrugs

The plot thickens.

GRUDEN HAS MISSED ON TWO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR CHOICES; WILL HE SURVIVE A THIRD?
    http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washin...-survive-third

This tidbit from the article is interesting.

Some have said that Gruden has preferred to go with lower profile defensive coordinators because he did not want to be overshadowed by the likes of Phillips, who has decades of experience in the league including stints as a head coach. Whether that’s true or not. the end product on defense has not been good. He had better cast a wide net and strongly consider hiring a coordinator who has a track record of success. If that means he might be overshadowed, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    The plot thickens.

GRUDEN HAS MISSED ON TWO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR CHOICES; WILL HE SURVIVE A THIRD?
    http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washin...-survive-third

This tidbit from the article is interesting.
    When you have an older brother who was the youngest winning SB coach and a success in sport broadcasting, you would think little brother Gruden would be use to being overshadowed. LOL

He had better indeed be very careful with this hire,guys out of position missed tackles runs up the middle,not good at all,i agree with all of em being canned,i'm old school ms m from the days of[lombardi-landry-allen-halas]yes i indeed know that times have changed in sports as in most everything else[sigh]it's sad today that most head coaches don't have much control[belincheck is the exception]but some of these guys aren't ready for be in charge but it is what it is and gruden is here but he better get it together fast.