[REMOVE ADS]

Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Not a drink? LOL.
    Give me another 1/4. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Never mind and I'm holding the vermouth and olives^$#^#$%#$

No game for me today, Ms M. Have too much to do. Yeah I see the score

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    No game for me today, Ms M. Have too much to do. Yeah I see the score
    Don't know what to say except, there's still time.

My post just got zapped! I didn't go to the game today. Have too much to do. I'll take the Bombay Sapphire with mine Ms M [[in case you forgot lol)

If it wasn't for Beasley, Sanchez would look worse than he already does.

And there is the post again!

My post just got zapped! I didn't go to the game today. Have too much to do. I'll take the Bombay Sapphire with mine Ms M [[in case you forgot lol)
    Coming right up! LOL

Touchdown DeAngelo!!!

And there is the post again!
    It does the same thing to me. I found if I log out and log back in, it shows up. Weird!

Touchdown DeAngelo!!!
    Cool beans, Your guys will pull this off. Wish I had that much confidence in Sanchez. I don't even think his players have that much respect for him.

How in hells bells did he run right by the dude? Sheesh!

Thank goodness!

Touchdown Ayers!

Oh hell.....touchdown Cleveland!
    We're tied!

wow. I fell asleep. LOL

ANYHOO.

13-3
    Thanks for a fantastic regular season Boyz.
    Now get some rest and let's come back and
    Finish The Fight!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers win in OT!
    Here come the playoffs, Ms M!!

Steelers win in OT!
    Here come the playoffs, Ms M!!
    Congrats. Would love for your guys to kick the Brady Bunch Butt. LOL

No one more so than I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one more so than I!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I get that but that's where I think your guys are headed and I'd like to see you get the job done. LOL

Going back and forth between which game to mute. Sorry Skins it's going to be you but I'll keep watching. LOL

75 yards and a TD....You go Falcons!!!!!

Wow, nice Falcons.

Ok arr&bee, nothing personal but...even if the Skins were to somehow pull this off, they wouldn't make it past the first round. Sorry.

AND...Jerry Oz, looks like I get to take another nap before, Sunday Night Football on NBC. LOL
    Congrats! You got this!

Playoffs will be interesting!!!

Playoffs will be interesting!!!
    A bit of an understatement but yep. Can't believe I've got to wait two weeks before it starts. LOL

I refuse to breathe until this game ends... I'm old enough to have seen everything by now. Twice.

I refuse to breathe until this game ends... I'm old enough to have seen everything by now. Twice.
    Exhale. the Saints are playing well but you're good!

The interesting game is now the Redskins. They are finally acting as if they have something to play for.

Oops,Cousins gets intercepted.

WTH? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry arr&bee!

Wow, Saints #10....that didn't look good at all. I hope he's ok!

Glad to see him walk off the field.

Bye-Bye stream, hello TV....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

That 1st round bye feels pretty good doesn't Jerry Oz?

Oh yeah! We get two weeks to get healthy for a home game. I love it!

Oh yeah! We get two weeks to get healthy for a home game. I love it!
    Yep. I KNOW the feeling.
    It's gonna be you and me my friend.....hahahaha

Wow. The beautiful thing is both teams are young, so they should only get better. I expect to lose offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, though.

Wow. The beautiful thing is both teams are young, so they should only get better. I expect to lose offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, though.
    Really? Where do you think he's going?

Going with the underdog.
    Go Detroit!

San Francisco is opening up and it looks like Denver will, as well. His dad brought two rings to Denver so I'm sure he's a priority candidate, if not a lock for them.

San Francisco is opening up and it looks like Denver will, as well. His dad brought two rings to Denver so I'm sure he's a priority candidate, if not a lock for them.
    Interesting. He's still pretty young. I would think he wouldn't be in a hurry to leave but hey, money talks BS walks.

He's a restless guy. He is in his third job in five years. He's coached in Houston, Denver, Washington, Cleveland, and now Atlanta so I'm sure he'd love to be the boss. Especially for a team like Denver with good defense and pieces on offense that are not bad.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Interesting. He's still pretty young. I would think he wouldn't be in a hurry to leave but hey, money talks BS walks.
    He's a coordinator and could get a chance to be a head coach. I don't know what world you live in, but most people don't pass up promotions...

And Jerry... Congrats on the division. We helped hand it to you on a platter and I will have to say I'd be disgusted if the Panthers got a bye at 11-5 because that is a sorry ass conference, but you guys got it. Your offense is amazing because of Julio, Shanahan the RBs and it's possible they can take you guys further than the last couple playoff appearances, but that defense is not ideal for playoff football, and I'd be somewhat shocked if they get past their first opponent, be it the Packers, Seahawks or Giants [[all are tough on D with offenses that will give your D trouble). And Matty Choke is a concern in the playoffs. Should be very interesting though.

These playoffs are going to be terrible in my opinion. I hope not but it just looks that way to me.

AFC has been handed to the Pats on a platter with other team's injuries. Steelers are fine but not a contender in my mind. Pretty much just Ben, Brown and Bell and they're not enough to make a playoff run. Chiefs are well rounded and could pose a threat but don't really excel anywhere. Raiders and Dolphins and Texans don't stand a chance with their QB situations, due to injuries [[outside of Houston). Patriots D is pitiful so it's possible they drop to one of these poor teams but I don't anticipate it, unfortunately.

NFC is a little more competitive but not much. Dallas' D has overperformed all year and that may not be the same in the playoffs. And better hope Dak Prescott the football player, not Dak Prescott the rookie, shows up, especially against tougher defenses. Run game is dominant though and that could propel them to the SB. Falcons I touched on up there. Seahawks are not going to be able to compete this year. Defense isn't what it used to be, without Earl Thomas, and offensive line is almost as bad as the Panthers' in 2014 and Vikings' this year. No run game and pass game is hot or cold there. May beat the Lions and even Falcons since they're lined up to play those two if they win the first, but highly doubt they get past Cowboys/Packers/Giants if they meet. Giants and Packers could both be a threat especially with Rodgers playing like the MVP and the Giants' D coming on strong and having already beaten the Cowboys twice. Packers D is tough and overachieving as well but is definitely suspect. Biggest asset is their rush defense in a theoretical matchup against Elliott and that dominant o-line in Dallas. Lions are the Lions and don't stand a chance. Would have rather seen the Skins make it.

All in all I'm anticipating Patriots vs Cowboys, Giants or Packers, most likely Cowboys. I'd love to see the Chiefs make it or the Lions but will mainly just be rooting against the Patsies, Seaturkeys, and Failcons. Hope all 3 are out 2 weeks from now so I will be able to watch the rest of the games in peace. Good luck to fans here of playoff teams aside from the 3 I mentioned.

What did i tell you ms m about those no defense playing, choking quarterback,no coaching,no game plan having can't find a wide open reciever no imagination having, no safties,nontackling weak...how can your so called professional team not be ready to play a big game at home against a team that was trying to give em the game,i'm on my fifth batch of hooch and i still ain't drunk cause i'm too angry i mean what the @@#$!!!%%^$#[[[[[[*&&^%$$???[[[[*&^&&&%$##@!!!!@!!#$??? ?????? Is wrong with this team...why-why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    He's a coordinator and could get a chance to be a head coach. I don't know what world you live in, but most people don't pass up promotions...

And Jerry... Congrats on the division. We helped hand it to you on a platter and I will have to say I'd be disgusted if the Panthers got a bye at 11-5 because that is a sorry ass conference, but you guys got it. Your offense is amazing because of Julio, Shanahan the RBs and it's possible they can take you guys further than the last couple playoff appearances, but that defense is not ideal for playoff football, and I'd be somewhat shocked if they get past their first opponent, be it the Packers, Seahawks or Giants [[all are tough on D with offenses that will give your D trouble). And Matty Choke is a concern in the playoffs. Should be very interesting though.
    LOL. Glad to have you back in the conversation, T. Too bad you haven't watched our defense play three quarters of good football followed by a quarter of prevent defense while punching out bad teams like yours for the past four weeks. We have three candidates for the All Rookie defensive team and the league's sack leader, so with playmakers, we have a chance. It's also too bad that Scam Pew-ton folds up like Ronda Rousey when teams punch him in the mouth. If he had more heart, he'd possibly be where Matty Choke is right now.

And I like the sorry ass conference more than when the Panties made it to the playoffs with a losing record two seasons ago. If it's sorry, is it because your boys reverted to form, following a good season with a losing record again? That's your perspective and you are entitled to it. For the record, I posted minimal smack prior to our contest and I never denigrate teams that we beat. Rather than come back and trash the playoffs because you don't have a team in it, you could have taken the high road. I've learned to do it and I'm fine. Sulking is what Scam does well but it is not something to emulate.

By the way: Congrats on the win today. Your boys caught as many bad breaks in 2016 as good ones in 2015. I expect you to be back to form following a smart draft and an off season of figuring out what to fix. The NFC South didn't have a repeat champ until your team did it, so I expect next year to be a battle again. In all sincerity, I wish them well [[but not as well as us!).

thomas96 Guest
    LOL. Glad to have you back in the conversation, T. Too bad you haven't watched our defense play three quarters of good football followed by a quarter of prevent defense while punching out bad teams like yours for the past four weeks. We have three candidates for the All Rookie defensive team and the league's sack leader, so with playmakers, we have a chance. It's also too bad that Scam Pew-ton folds up like Ronda Rousey when teams punch him in the mouth. If he had more heart, he'd possibly be where Matty Choke is right now.

And I like the sorry ass conference more than when the Panties made it to the playoffs with a losing record two seasons ago. If it's sorry, is it because your boys reverted to form, following a good season with a losing record again? That's your perspective and you are entitled to it. For the record, I posted minimal smack prior to our contest and I never denigrate teams that we beat. Rather than come back and trash the playoffs because you don't have a team in it, you could have taken the high road. I've learned to do it and I'm fine. Sulking is what Scam does well but it is not something to emulate.

By the way: Congrats on the win today. Your boys caught as many bad breaks in 2016 as good ones in 2015. I expect you to be back to form following a smart draft and an off season of figuring out what to fix. The NFC South didn't have a repeat champ until your team did it, so I expect next year to be a battle again. In all sincerity, I wish them well [[but not as well as us!).
    I've watched the Falcons quite a bit and I don't base my opinions on their D based on games against our sh*t offense, the Rams sh*t offense or the Niners sh*t offense. The group certainly has some good players but collectively it is very low in the league, especially for a playoff team. The offense has clearly made up for that to some degree but I do believe the old saying is true... Defense wins championships. I like Trufant, he's a very good player. Your sack leader Beasley has certainly shown a lot of flash but he's far from a dominant player because of one stat category. I've watched him play and would love to have him on my team but he still has a lot of flaws. His run defense is particularly poor and also he's not consistent in getting to the QB. He has the highest percentage of pressure that results in sacks. And that can be looked at as a good thing but it also means, when he's not getting the flash stat of sacks, he's not getting a lot of pressure. He's definitely a playmaker and can make a game changing play but you better hope that that side of him shows up in these games that count. Both games against the Panthers he got beat by our 3rd OT in our already bad OT group.

I think you're getting conference and division mixed up. I was embarrassed to have won the division that year with a losing record. But that year's conference was so much better than this year. 3 12-4 teams and both wild cards at 11-5. It's not typical for an 11-5 team to get a bye like you did this year, that's just a fact. But that's how it turned out and you guys did better than the rest of the conference except the Cowboys and deserved the bye. And I'm not really posting smack. I don't like the Falcons as I don't like any division rival, but I don't let that get in the way of my observations and the opinions I'm posting here. If I turn out to be wrong about these playoff teams than so be it. Regarding my not liking this year's playoffs, it's got nothing to do with the Panthers. Of course I want us in it but they aren't and that's just reality. But the reality is also that the AFC playoffs will be poor compared to other years because of QB injuries, and that the NFC across the board is pretty weak compared to what the conferences usually are. When you've got an 11-5 team getting a bye, regardless of who it is, that signifies a pretty weak conference compared to what it usually is.

Thank you, but the only win today for me was that I didn't have to sit through a meaningless overtime... [[we lost to the Bucs in case you didn't know) We shall see what happens next year but it's really too early for me to think about any of that or discuss it here. I'll pop in here for the playoffs every once in a while. Maybe you guys can surprise me and if you do I'll be here to congratulate you.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    What did i tell you ms m about those no defense playing, choking quarterback,no coaching,no game plan having can't find a wide open reciever no imagination having, no safties,nontackling weak...how can your so called professional team not be ready to play a big game at home against a team that was trying to give em the game,i'm on my fifth batch of hooch and i still ain't drunk cause i'm too angry i mean what the @@#$!!!%%^$#[[[[[[*&&^%$$???[[[[*&^&&&%$##@!!!!@!!#$??? ?????? Is wrong with this team...why-why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    I was pulling for you arr&bee, especially in the 2nd half but alas...it wasn't meant to be. I must confess though, hopefully Cousins will NEVER, EVER say [[again), "How ya like me now?" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Thank you, but the only win today for me was that I didn't have to sit through a meaningless overtime... [[we lost to the Bucs in case you didn't know) We shall see what happens next year but it's really too early for me to think about any of that or discuss it here. I'll pop in here for the playoffs every once in a while. Maybe you guys can surprise me and if you do I'll be here to congratulate you.
    Sorry. I honestly believed that you pulled it out. As I previously stated, I don't like the Panties but I utterly despise the Bucs and Stains. One hundred times out of one hundred games, I'll root for Carolina over Tampa unless the Falcons are impacted by the result.

We will disagree about whether a top heavy conference is better than a more competitive one. In the end, I would rather have a bye, regardless of perceived quality of teams. Anybody can win this year and I think that is great. If you need somebody to root for, lock yourself in a room, put on some red and black sneakers, stand in front of a full length mirror and do the Dirty Bird while saying "Rise Up" three times. The answer will reveal itself.

Peace, friend. It's still fun, even in off years. If it wasn't fun, it would be baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    I was pulling for you arr&bee, especially in the 2nd half but alas...it wasn't meant to be. I must confess though, hopefully Cousins will NEVER, EVER say [[again), "How ya like me now?" LOL
    * "You like that!"

I think that he copyrighted that, by the way.

thomas96, I'm sure you have your reasons for not being around in the last few weeks, just like a 37 year old coordinator would have his reasons for not taking a coaching position, at this time.

Until today, I didn't know [[or frankly care) who Kyle Shanahan was. Now that I know his father was a two time SB winner, I can see him wanting to go to Denver because sons will often follow in their father's footsteps.

However, people turn down promotions every day. Sometimes to gain more experience, sometimes because they really like their current position, or don't want to relocate [[and yes even offensive coaches may feel that way, especially young ones).

I live in a word where people don't always do what we expect them to do, a world where, just because you would jump on a promotion doesn't mean the next person will do the same.

I live in a world where a man like Trump can become President of the United States, a world where reality dictates, always expect the unexpected.

Oh, and I also live in a world where I succinctly stated, money talks and BS walks, a world where I'm sure you read that but had your reasons for ignoring it.

Happy New Year to you!
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-02-2017 at 03:38 AM.