[REMOVE ADS]

Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 118 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,400 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Heck Yeah!
    Touchdown!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Starting early Ms M?
    LOL....Yep Packers are playing better than I expected but we're in it to win it!!!!

Go Boyz!!!!!

Oh dear I walked and way and.....TOUCHDOWN!

hahahahahaha...and down he goes...LOL

Heck Yeah TOUCHDOWN

We're lucky and good. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn Sam. Back to work Boyz!

Damn!
    Back to work!

Defense...Defense!

Too much drama!

I detest OT

What the heck?

I will admit this has been a hell of a game but.....

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tua's winning new fans and silencing his haters every game. People seemed to take joy in trashing him and pretending his fans [especially Tuanon] were delusional for thinking he could be a good QB. And he's having a season for the ages.

Love it.

Jai...

Jai...

Jai, you're telling me you don't like this team? They looked great tonight against the [previously] undefeated Iggles.

Congrats Jai!
    Hell froze over and your guys beat the Eagles and you know what? I'm not even mad

No need to be mad at all. The Iggles' loss mitigated Dallas' damage from the loss at Lambeau. I think they went to Green Bay overlooking the Packers and made it a trap game. Personally, I'd blame McCarthy for not having his team prepared. Any team can beat any other team. Especially when last season's MVP is playing for the underdogs.

The good news for the Commanders is that Chase Young will FINALLY be returning this week. Things are looking up for them.

I was salty they gave up a decent lead and then lost in OT but I'm over it.

Can't blame it all on McCarthy although for the life of me I don't understand why he didn't go for the FG. However, Dak's interceptions and the penalties did us in IMO. shrugs
    It is what it is, on to the next one!
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-15-2022 at 04:55 PM.

I didn't watch the game but from my understanding, there was a stiff breeze blowing away from the goalpost and your kicker was barely able to make 53 yard kicks on that end of the field in his pregame warmups. A lot of people are saying that they have less of a problem with going for it on fourth down than they do with the call. What was it, an off guard run or something? Because for the second week in a row, Miami went for it on fourth and short, and instead of dialing up one of the dazzling plays that have kept defenses off balance, Coach ran the most obvious [and easy to defend] run plays imaginable.

As I recall, he's gone for it on fourth and short five times this season and failed to get the first down on four of them. SMH.

Here’s what McCarthy told reporters after the game:

“We were right on the line for a field goal,” McCarthy said. “Hey, to be honest with you, I thought we needed to go for it. I mean I called it on second down, especially with the way the game was going. Big play, penalty. Big play, penalty. Big play, penalty. So our thing was just keep playing. We had good calls.

I’m fine with the decision obviously on fourth-and-3. Just didn’t convert.”

Nothing abut the wind....LOL

There were some questionable calls and one that wasn't called {against Lamb} that should have been called but we can't keep blaming refs for our loses. We get screwed we get breaks [[that we shouldn't) and that's been happening in the damn near sixty years I've been watching the Boyz play.

As I've said before the ONLY call that ever really haunted me was the Dez catch no catch and for what it's worth {nothing really} we were finally vindicated.

I will ALWAYS be a Boyz fan but if I feel they screwed up...I'll call it that way and they screwed up! shrugs

Moving right along. LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-16-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Since I'm up and WIDE awake there is one more thing I'd like to say. I'm not a big McCarthy fan but he's our coach and for now we're stuck with 'em but the real deal is, we haven't had a quality head coach since Jimmy Johnson and the other JJ screwed that!

Going to see Wakanda Forever today so it's going to be a good day! I'll deal with the next game against "Vanilla Ice" Cousins on Sunday.

Ms M, very curious to hear your comments on Wakanda Forever. I saw it last week. The one thing that had me asking "why" is that the CIA guy in the movie served no purpose.

I've made a concerted effort not to read any reviews or spoilers so I'll give you my take when I get back Moe. I must admit I like the character of Everett Ross even though I didn't think he was all that pivotal in the original except for his interaction with Shuri. He was her side kick imo so I'm glad to know they kept him in the sequel. So we shall see how I feel about his part in this new film.

I'm showered, dressed and ready to go and still have about a four hour wait. LOL
    I'm really looking forward to it {can you tell?} and truly hope I will not be disappointed.

I will wait & hear your comments..

Try not to spoil it for me. If I see it mentioned in your posts, I'll just scroll past it. I'm not taking chances, especially now that folks are starting to gather indoors and feeling confident enough to leave their masks at home. I hate it, too because in a normal world, I would have seen it on Friday.

There were maybe five people in the theatre I was in and we were all spaced out. I did wear my mask in but took it off once I started eating.

No spoilers Jerry, don't believe in doing that but....

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

My, oh my, oh my!!! I was not disappointed….it was gut punching sad at times but not disappointing!!!!!!

After Chadwick Boseman’s death I didn’t expect any type of sequel to be on the same level as the original but to me, the two films are apples and oranges...two different levels, not good or bad just different and I thoroughly enjoyed the differences.

It doesn’t have the same historical significance as the first, {obviously} but was an extremely moving tribute to T’Challa and Boseman and I feel Coogler and his creative team did an excellent job in paying homage to the character and the man.

The acting was outstanding on all levels but my personal fave was Angela Bassett {Queen Ramonda}who was amazing, but when isn’t she?

As far as Everett Ross… was he really needed? Moe I actually feel his role was more important in this one than the last. Don’t want to say why just yet but I feel his character was needed. I will say however, among many things, he helped with the continuity between the original and this film especially because of the new characters that were introduced. I’ve never read the comic books so they were new to me.

There were a few slow spaces but most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe {that I’ve seen} have a few slow spaces so nothing new there. But the action scenes were all dat and a bag of chips and overall I loved the story line which blew me away on multiple levels. Coogler made some interesting choices and for me they worked and made perfect sense.

I had a friend tell me he thought it was too long but I enjoyed hanging out in Wakanda while in the comfort of my double wide, plush, recliner movie seat, with plenty of arm room, a movable table for my popcorn and drink, not to mention no large crowds or crazies yelling at the screen. So, I was cool with the very close to 2 hour escape.

Will not give away any spoilers. If you haven’t seen it, all I will say is keep an open mind, don’t compare the two films and truly listen to what’s being said, as well as what’s NOT being said and I think you’ll be pleased.

WAKANDA FOREVER!! {insert salute here}
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-16-2022 at 04:23 PM.

i'm typing this small, now here goes...the commanders do have talent but need a qb[don't fall for the heineky hype] i'm waiting for the new ownership[mr.bazos where are you?]i'm surprised that we beat philly[the blind dog does find the bone once in awhile] mcclaurin is a beast and so is the kid[robinson]nice win but this team still needs work...ms m i'm happy anytime your boyz lose, so i'm estatic and scared because mccarthy is gonna get the ax and sean payton is gonna take over and the nfc is gonna be in trouble, so don't dispair my sweet cause i feel that your boyz are gonna come back next year with fire in thier eyes with a great coach...of course it could go south and mccarthy stays and payton goes someplace else..[d.c.looks good with new ownership and a new stadium coming and perhaps a new coach...hmmmmm???]ANYHOW THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY FOR NOW!!

Geeze Louise, you said more than a mouthful for now Jai. I'm just taking it one game at a time. I'll let you know how I really feel at the end of the season.

Oh and it could be Bazos and Jay Z, now that would be interesting.

My next door neighbor's daughter was on her honeymoon in Italy & lo & behold who does she & her husband see? Jeff Bezos & his girlfriend! She had a pic of them to prove it to all of us.

I thought Coogler did Boseman/his character justice. I completely forgot that he was also in "Draft Day" playing a potential first round draft pick by the Cleveland Browns until
    I saw the movie in the list on HBO Max. A VERY tearful tribute, I agree. And I do agree with you.......Angela Bassett has such presence!! And, as far as Everett Ross....you'll have to explain it to me.

Angela Bassett has such presence!! And, as far as Everett Ross....you'll have to explain it to me.
    Yes she does and I will! LOL

I've seen most of Boseman's movies and the only one I struggled with was Da 5 Bloods. Not because he was bad in it but because he had to have been in so much pain. Can't even phantom what it took for him to make that movie.
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-18-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Moe, does it make more sense now?

Yes. I look forward to Jerry's opinion now.
    Thanks

LOL. Don't wait for me. I won't see it until it streams. But please go ahead and discuss it among yourselves. I'll know to scroll past it. I've done that on other message boards, so it's honestly not a problem for me. In fact, I'll feel bad if you don't.

Jerry, we already did. I'll see it again to help me understand a few points after some explanations from the "Chief Wakanda Officer" Ms M.....

I'M GOING TO SEE IT ON SATURDAY,SO DON'T GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH! HEY JERRY, DID YOU SEE THOSE[nodefensenocoachinggoodfornothingbraindead]GIZZARDS GIVE AWAY ANOTHER GAME? THE KID FROM THE THUNDER KILLED EM[42 PTS]AND WON IT AT THE BUZZER THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING @#$$#@@!@!&&&%^&%$%[[)*)*?????[[[[&&&&%%#@! MINUS ALL %$%%%%%@@!@!@???? AGGHHHHHHGGHHHHH!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????????????????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????

Jai, the Quizzards would be in the playoffs if the season ended today. They've beaten good teams and have a winning record after that loss. But all you see is when they fall short. They're actually a surprising team this year. My Sixers are a surprise too, but haven't been above .500 yet this season.

I know you're happy with your hoopers just like I know you hooped and hollered all night after your Football Team beat the best team in the league on Monday night. You're entering the golden days of DMV professional sports and you know it.

Jerry.....have you been eating at grady's??? The[dmv]hasn't had glory days since[joe gibbs and the wizards were the bulletts with dick motta]ok we got a world series which was cool, but that small portion is gone...i'm goin down to grady's and grab of of those sandwiches before it runs out of the store on it's own...sigh!!!

Come on, Bruh... I think you forgot somebody...

Good Morning,
    Don't worry guys we haven't given away any spoilers. We talked amongst ourselves off line.

Jerry if you can, try and see it in the theater. I did a matinee and it wasn't crowded at all, plenty of room to spread out from others. It was the first showing of the day which means things SHOULD have been clean but I stilled pulled out my handy, dandy wipes....LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-18-2022 at 08:46 AM.

Morning,

If there is a Regal Cinema near you & you have the time [especially on Tuesday] it's cheaper than any other day. A lot of people go here on that day.

Another loss for the Packers? They're not in such great shape......

I'm loving Aaron "Yes, I've Been Immunized" Rodgers take it on the chin. He parlayed last year's bit of deplorable behavior into a huge contract and because of it, his team will have a hard time improving itself. Bet he asks for a trade in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'm loving Aaron "Yes, I've Been Immunized" Rodgers take it on the chin. He parlayed last year's bit of deplorable behavior into a huge contract and because of it, his team will have a hard time improving itself. Bet he asks for a trade in the offseason.
    Jerry, I would not disagree with you on your statement!!!

My dear ms m, i saw [wakanda forever]yesterday and i have one word for it...outstanding...to me it's better than the first one, very well done and acted, jerry,go see it!!

As I said before Jai, don't think it was better or worse just different but I agree, it was outstanding. Glad you enjoyed it!

Football anyone?

Watching the Falcons and Bears. It's been awhile since I've seen a game that was boring and exciting at the same time. This one is going to the wire.

I have Browns vs Buffalo from Detroit due to the snowstorm

I think we both have 4:25pm games, Ms M

Yep we do Moe. I truly hope we can shut down Vanilla Ice Cousins. ESPECIALLY since the Eagles lost...yoohoo and the Giants are about to lose as well...yippee!!!!

Fired up, babababa, Ready to go babababa,...Fired Up, babababa, Ready to go babababa,...

Jerry for a team that's in the middle of a rebuild your Dirty Birds are doing well. Congrats!

OOps, my bad, I suddenly developed dyslexia. The Eagles won.

BUT, the Giants lost so I'll take that!