[REMOVE ADS]

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Results 2,651 to 2,670 of 2670

Thread: Yo... Moe

I just watched the warriors beat the flintstones,and they're gonna force a game seven too..the raps might be in trouble..go warriors!

I'm rooting for the Lizards. I'm fed up with the Golden State Patriots and want somebody else to win.

By the way, the Wiz are picking at 9 in two weeks. What position is most necessary to draft? I'm presuming it's not shooting guard unless you succeed in getting rid of Bradley Beal. And I have no clue why you want to dump the only sure-fire gold player you have but his name keeps coming up.

Anything is possible with them gizzards,they still have no g.m. And no glue.

Wow. I didn't know they still didn't have a GM. I saw that they whiffed on stealing Tim Connely from Denver but assumed they had a plan B. What the heck is wrong with that organization? Hate to say this about your team, Bubba, but they might be the worst run franchise in American sports right now.

How bout the known universe!!

You're aware that the NBA draft is in ten days... Are they?! How can you be ten days out of the draft and not have a GM?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...jerry not only do they not have a gm..they don't have a glue...if i'm bradley beal i'm beggin for a trade!!!

Lakers are trying to trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and the #4 pick for Anthony Davis. You might be able to get Jrue Holliday and Ingram (and possibly Lonzo) for sending Beal and the #9 pick to New Orleans, who would also get the #4 pick from LA. Everybody wins.

Sounds good,but they would muck it up.

I could imagine the Lakers and Pelicans calling and nobody answers the phone. It's the opposite of good business.

Exactly,if they don't get beal some help i can easily see them losing ten of their first twelve games at the start of the season.

And should he get hurt...twenty losses in a row easy,no positives after the second of relief on the firing of grunfield,even i was happy for a milisecond..but hope springs eternal-the mystics are picked to win it all which means that they too will fall..anytime that folks are more excited about daniel snyder that ain't good..get it together ted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Exactly,if they don't get beal some help i can easily see them losing ten of their first twelve games at the start of the season.
    Having Wall and Beal on max contracts is going to make procuring help... difficult. They have $107 million tied into six players (including Jabari Parker, who is a team option and may not return). The salary cap in $109 million. I'd look for them to decline Parker's option but good luck in getting free agents when playoff teams like the Nets, Clippers and Sixers have loot to spare. Forget about the Knicks and Lakers being preferred destinations and having money as well. The only team that rivals the Quizards for having a dysfunctional front office is the Lakers.

Jerry,after you're elected pass an amendment that states that d.c. Is banned from professional sports for five hundred years.

That might happen by natural selection without any help from me. Besides, what would the Globetrotters do if I banned the Washington Generals? It'd kill their games. Same would happen if I took the easy wins away from the NFL, MLB and NBA and they'd be furious with me. Might even turn down my invitation to eat dinner at the Whites House. And that might not work because I've already accepted money from a few caterers to host the winners of each sport. *Derp* I mean, I've already initiated talks with interested parties to provide the food for free. But hey, you still have the Capitals.

The trotters could just play the gizzards.

Don't go to sleep for the next couple of nights, Homes. Looks like the Pels are trying to peel Beal off of your boys. Don't be surprised if they throw Lonzo Ball or Jrue Holliday in to make this deal work.

Griffin has been open to moving the No. 4 overall pick, and one player league executives believe the Pelicans are monitoring in a potential trade is Washington Wizards All-Star Bradley Beal, sources said. But Wizards interim president Tommy Sheppard is running the Washington front office as of now, and the franchise has been adamant for months that it hopes to build around Beal.

Oh boy,that's all this team needs is lonzo ball's wacko dad running around making demands...i need a drink!!

I have zero doubts that Lavar Ball will never spend a night in the DC area. Might fly in for games but he doesn't strike me as someone who'd be comfortable in the Beltway. If it happens, it'll probably be today or tomorrow. Got me sittin' back all like:

And if i may say so,sir you're the only one who could pull it off!!!