[REMOVE ADS]

Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 51 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hey,ms.m,where you at? Don't be shy,we're tied for first in the east,let's talk!

I know, R&B......where is she? Cowboys didn't do so well. Browns beat your Washington Football Team. But, my Steelers pulled it out!! They really shut down Watson et al in that second half.
    Tonight's game should be a good one!!

This is me after the third straight meltdown and embarrassing loss by my beloved Birds:

Jerry,
    Just drink out of the bottle.......I won't tell anyone!!

Jerry,your birds are deader than my plans to be the first man on the sun,hehehe!

WELL FANS HERE WE GO AGAIN,DWAYNE HASKINS OUT AS STARTER AND KYLE ALLEN IN WITH ALEX SMITH BACKING UP...[HASKINS WON'T DRESS FOR THIS ONE]ONLY IN WASHINGTON,DID THE DANNY GET INVOLVED? IS THE KID FINISHED HERE? WHY WAS HE MADE A CAPTAIN? HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE ALEX GETS IN AND WILL HE HOLD UP WHEN HE DOES? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE TIME..STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF-AS THE BURGUNDY AND GOLD TURN...[heck I'm mad because I didn't write this script,hehehe]!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Jerry,your birds are deader than my plans to be the first man on the sun,hehehe!
    I've seen livelier birds in a bucket of KFC. It's time to fire the coach and GM before selling assets to start a complete 3-year rebuild. I'd hate to lose Matt Ryan and Julio Jones but they're wasting their potential in Atlanta and a trade would benefit them and the team. Tear it down, build it up.

So........are we starting a Covid parade in the NFL? Why establish a "Covid Replacement"
    group on each respective team if you're not going to enforce it. The Steelers got the short end of the stick.

I'll be shocked if they wind up completing this season. There's no way to make up for another couple of missed games.

As you said, Jerry, the NFL can't shuffle games forever.

Broncos vs Pats moved to Monday and Bills vs Titans moved to Tuesday in this week's schedule. Today, the Jests were sent home from practice when one of their players tested positive. Sans a bubble arrangement, I can't see how it's possible for 53 players and almost as many staffers are going to avoid catching it. Players and coaches need to not just wear masks but avoid unmasked people around them. The mask protects others from the wearer, not the other way around.

Well, another Steelers win [[Chase Claypool is a real baller) but their secondary didn't show up to play [[sorry guys, but I'm right). Big test this coming weekend when we play the Browns in Pittsburgh.
    Chiefs lost........
    But, I feel so bad for Dak Prescott....I watched that happen & cringed. I wish him well.

The Dan Quinn Era in Atlanta is over. I like Coach Quinn but he really didn't do much to make the team believe it did the right thing by keeping him for another season. The question is whether the team will rebuild. We might soon see the end of Matt Ryan and Julio Jones in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    well, another steelers win [[chase claypool is a real baller) but their secondary didn't show up to play [[sorry guys, but i'm right). Big test this coming weekend when we play the browns in pittsburgh.
    Chiefs lost........
    But, i feel so bad for dak prescott....i watched that happen & cringed. I wish him well.
    i know this is gonna sound cold,but...i don't feel sorry for him,when i say that i hate the dirty dallas cowboys,that's what i mean..fotball is a rough sport and players get hurt-tough..that's why this so-called rivelry is one sided today,exchanging jerseys after games...it's not personal but a football hatred so if one of their's get's hurt...too bad!!

Kinda like a bunch of Steeler fans about Myles Garrett.......& who started that/what was said rests only with Garrett & Mason Rudolph.
    You're so cold hearted R&B.....

These things, they happen. I hate the Boyz but not their players. I feel horrible for Dak but not for the Cowboys. I absolutely hate injuries. I hope Dalton lays such a huge egg that Jerry Jones will have no qualms about giving Dak the contract he should have given him a year ago.

Where is the divine ms_m? Should we be worried about her?

I know jerry,it's not like the fine one to stay away once the season starts...ms.m-your fans await you!

Anybody want LeVeon Bell? The Jets don't any more

Even the wft won't take him.

Send him to Miami, please. Or Atlanta.

Atlanta has its issues with Covid, Jerry.

Don't worry,he's chosen-buffalo-miami-kansas city.

He's in Kansas City. He'll do very well there with fewer touches. Between Cleveland [[Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt) and Kansas City [[Clyde Edwards-Helaire and LeVeon Bell), I don't know who I'd least like to play. Deadly backfields.

Atlanta has its issues with Covid, Jerry.
    Indeed. It's crazy that our society has totally brushed aside the impact of the pandemic. Remember when the news outlets were reporting from overloaded hospitals in the Spring? I haven't seen one of those in months, even though I was told that I couldn't accompany my dad when he went to the hospital last week [[he came home the same night *thank you, God!!!*). Our hospitals in Columbus have been under the heel of the virus since April but thanks to the news media ignoring it, we have fools running around and telling folks it's all a hoax. Trump lied and people died. But his lies only work because the press still refuses to show people what's going on.

Anyway. Atlanta is a huge cauldron of sick and dying people right now. I'm not surprised Falcons players and staff have caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He's in Kansas City. He'll do very well there with fewer touches. Between Cleveland [[Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt) and Kansas City [[Clyde Edwards-Helaire and LeVeon Bell), I don't know who I'd least like to play. Deadly backfields.
    Well Jerry, we'll see what happens Sunday when the Steelers play Cleveland in Pittsburgh.

Well Jerry, we'll see what happens Sunday when the Steelers play Cleveland in Pittsburgh.
    That should be a good game. I have James Conner in fantasy football this year and I'm sitting him this week out because I think the Clowns are going to try to key in on him.

Hey moe...the brownies are not ready to-stomp with the big dogs yet,and as for my sad hometeam...good thing i got a lot of this wonderful elixur..sigh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    That should be a good game. I have James Conner in fantasy football this year and I'm sitting him this week out because I think the Clowns are going to try to key in on him.
    Bad move, Jerry...Conner ran for 101 yds yesterday! I also feel awful for Devin Bush [[ACL)
    The true test will be Sunday against the Titans.....I can only hope/pray

R&B, you're gonna need all the hooch you can make to get you through this season!

Bad move, Jerry...Conner ran for 101 yds yesterday! I also feel awful for Devin Bush [[ACL)
    The true test will be Sunday against the Titans.....I can only hope/pray
    Yeah, I could have used every point. To make things worse, my opponent played Derrick Henry who scored 42 points [[!) and I lost by 15. I could have had 7 more had I played Conner and 16 more if I'd started Deshaun Watson, who had his best game by far against the Titans. I have now lost three games this year when I scored the second most points of the week to the team that trucked me.

One day, I'll learn.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa...who enjoyed the great game last night? The cardinals took it to the boyz and i loved it[38-10]and they're still in first place[the nfc east stinks]as much a it pains me to type this,the boyz will beat us the way the cards beat them...i have zero confidence in my home team..let me spell that out..z-e-r-o..i'm listening to folks on sports talk radio talkin bout[they can beat dallas]um no they can't and won't-no qb[kyle allen is a joke that ain't funny]and he's supposed to know the system, our secondary sucks and our defense will be gassed and zeke will run wild,that's the reality of it...[hi ms m]dallas 31-wft 14..i'm gonna start my drinkin early,yeah moe i got alot of hooch!!!

Devin Bush to have surgery tomorrow. An undrafted 2nd yr replacement [[Spillane) performed well & just may carry the mic Sunday.....

I was laughing when I read last night a "list" of possible replacements for Bush that sit idle now [[free agents). Steeler "Twitterverse" got a bang out of seeing at the bottom of the list......Vontaze Burfinct. I need not tell you the history of the Steelers & VB. That.... would be the shock of the year if they signed him....... Tomlin isn't too keen on signing anyone [[he knows his players). So, all I can say is I'm gonna grab my best hold & hang on for a bumpy ride Sunday

I can't see the Steelers signing Burfict under any circumstances. I still contend his hit on Antonio Brown in the playoffs was the catalyst for Brown's downward spiral ever since. James Harrison set the standard for dirty linebackers but he was at least embraced in the locker room as a leader. Burfict? Dirty without any respect in the Pittsburgh locker room, let alone leadership. I'd bet he'd be cut after costing them a game on the road and told to find his own plane ride home.

You're right, Jerry.........but I think someone on Twitter was trying to get a laugh out of Steeler Nation, & they succeeded!
    So....Antonio Brown will be available in 2 weeks. Will anyone pick him up, or will everyone say "too much baggage?"

I wouldn't describe it as baggage. The NFL is very forgiving. But they know or suspect that he has CTE and is progressively declining in his behavior. They can forgive him for the things he's done, they just can't excuse him for the things they expect him to do next.

I've had Steelers fans unleash fire on me for my claims that Burfict shook something loose in his brain. They say he was a butthead before the concussion. And I'm sure he was, but he was a functional butthead before and he's out of control right now. Torching his chances in Oakland AND New England was proof that he's more damaged than diva.

The hit by Burfict on Brown was [[so to speak) "the icing on the cake." He was a butthead before that hit [[several things in Pittsburgh you may not know about).
    I don't agree with you, Jerry. It IS baggage. Even though he's a great receiver then why hasn't anyone claimed him yet? Those owners know how the Rooneys are, then Davis, then Kraft.....really? It's all about $$
    I wonder if Pete Carroll thinks he can control him in Seattle....

PS. I'm praying for a victory in Nashville......& that Derrick Henry meets Kevin Dotson

He hasn't signed yet because his suspension ends tomorrow. But we'll agree to disagree. I just don't think owners are as leery of his past as they are looking stupid as Robert Kraft did for signing him hours after the Raiders cut him for threatening their GM. With that said, there are reports that several teams are slobbering to sign him ASAP, including the Seahawks and Buccaneers. Both Tom Brady and Russell Wilson are leaning on team management to ink him to a deal.

I was told that he was a world class butthole from the beginning in Pittsburgh but at least his nonsense was tolerable. He had literally the worst week ever in Oakland and New England and managed to scorch the Earth on his way out of both. It's amazing that he's even a consideration for a contract. Tells you something about the sheer disdain the owners feel for Colin Kaepernick, doesn't it?

OK, ........but, even if he comes off suspension the NFL can throw some more suspension time on him [[from outside things), so it's also a matter of WHEN he becomes available.
    So, if he gets nothing extra, then where does he go? It was rumored the Ravens but they just signed Dez Bryant. I still think Seattle might be the place.
    I don't think signing for many commitments to show up & sign autographs, THEN be consistently 3-4 hrs late was so tolerable. You tell that to parents with little kids who were waiting. I personally witnessed 1 of these episodes.

It's a sad thing. Seeing how far he came to make it, you'd think he was the last person who would be a diva. But as it turns out, he was an entitled ***hole in college and he became worse once it was apparent he was special in the pros. And having two future hall of fame quarterbacks pressing their GMs and coaches only encourages his bad behavior. I hope he winds up as part of a remarkable redemption story but I really think he'll be gone within four games of signing with anybody.

Ouch. I saved several boxes of Topps baseball cards in tact. Up in a closet, still wrapped.
    There must be a few valuable rookie cards, but they are only from the 80s. Back in the day, the cards came with bubble gum -- not Double Bubble, my favorite. I know boys, now men, who saved and saved, only to have their mothers throw them out after they grew up or went away to college.

Jerry, considering how he behaved in Oakland/NE the Rooney's hid a bunch of his antics.
    I'm with you......I don't think it'll happen/last.
    I'm concentrating on our big game on Sunday.

I remember the days when-washington-dallas was the big game,of course that was a while ago,now it's just another game...sad!

Looks like AB is signing with Tampa Bay. They think he'll be in uniform in two weeks.
    Sources: Antonio Brown Reaches Contract Agreement With Tampa Bay Buccaneers

6:12 PM ET

Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reached an agreement on a one-year deal, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Friday.

While contract language still has to be finalized and Brown has to pass COVID-19 protocols before he can join the team, Brown is likely to make his Bucs debut in Week 9 against the New Orleans Saints on Nov. 8.

Both sides wanted to complete a deal that reunited Brown with quarterback Tom Brady. The Seattle Seahawks were also in the mix before Brown and the Buccaneers reached an agreement.

The Bucs have been banged up at the wide receiver position. Mike Evans has been playing on an injured ankle since Week 4 and hasn't been able to practice consistently, Chris Godwin just returned from a hamstring injury, and deep threat Scotty Miller has been limited by a groin/hip injury.

Brady had been pushing for the Bucs to sign Brown since the summer. Brady took Brown under his wing during Brown's brief tenure in New England last season -- on and off the field.

The two had immediate on-field chemistry -- Brown had four catches for 54 yards and a touchdown in a 43-0 win over the Miami Dolphins -- in their first game together. As it turned out, it was their only game together, as Brown was released later in the week.

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians worked with Brown while he was the offensive coordinator in Pittsburgh and previously had been critical of Brown. Arians told Schefter on his podcast in 2019 that Brown was "too much of a diva," and said as recently as March that Brown wasn't a fit on the Bucs.

In July, the NFL announced it had suspended Brown for eight games without pay because of multiple violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy. Brown is eligible to come off his suspension after Week 8.

Brown, 32, had been the subject of an NFL investigation following an accusation of sexual misconduct at his home by an artist who was working there in 2017. He also pleaded no contest in June to a felony burglary with battery charge and two lesser misdemeanor charges related to a January incident with a moving truck company outside his home in Hollywood, Florida.

The NFL said in July that Brown was directed to continue counseling and treatment. The league also said that any further violations probably would result in harsher discipline.

Well, Jerry.........whatever Tom Brady wants Tom Brady gets

Yep. Bruce Arians was steadfast against bringing him in. But I guess the Glazers enjoy licking Brady's boots as much as Robert Kraft did. I want to believe this is his last shot but by now it's clear that there's going to be someone else to try to snatch him up if he blows it in Tampa.

Pete Carroll/Russell Wilson in Seattle.......will be waiting

Bruce Arians knows very well how Brown is after his coaching job with the Steelers.

For some reason, I thought Arians was gone before Brown got there. I think I confused him with Whisenhunt and Grimm who left angrily after Tomlin was hired. For a franchise that's only had three coaches in 50 years, your squad sure has loaded up on great assistants over the years.

Mike Munchak made our O Line as good as it is......I hope it extends to today

Pittsburgh remains undefeated. Congrats, moe! And Atlanta remains the undisputed champion of broken hearts. By now, I should know better. And ms_m's beloved Boyz are in a horrible tailspin right now.

BTW: Congrats, Jai! The WFT has a genuine shot to win the division if they can settle on a quarterback.

BTW II: I'm having a horrible weekend. I stopped watching the Dodgers v Rays when the Dodgers had a 6-1 lead with one out in the bottom of the 9th on Friday and the Rays had a crazy comeback for the ages. Yesterday, I stopped watching Penn State v Indiana when there were a couple minutes left and PSU sacked Indiana's QB for a 4th and 30 or so situation. Indiana came back, tied up the game and won in overtime. And then, I stopped watching the World Series again when the Dodgers had a big lead on the Rays late. Mom and Dad told me this afternoon that the game went on until 1:00 AM and the Rays came back and won again. Then, I decided to watch the Falcons v Lions game until the end and it ended on a walkoff extra point for Detroit.

One day, I'll learn. Sports are no longer a safe haven for me.

Watchin' Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray go at it. Russ, in MVP contention & Ky, former Hiesman Trophy winner and unconventional QB...