Yep, that's the one. My other brother is a non-diehard Vikings fan who jumped off the bandwagon when [in his opinion] the team stopped caring about winning. Now, he just trolls Browns fans for fun and doesn't actively support anybody. To be fair, he roots for Cleveland to win because that was Dad's favorite team, but since they are the same ol' Browns year after year, it's more fun to laugh than cry. But big brother and his wife are Steelers nuts. They'll be going to a couple of games per year now that they're within a couple hundred miles. They will probably make it to a road game, too. They normally spend some vacation traveling somewhere to see a road contest in full Black and Gold accoutrement.

If I was heading for Nashville, I'd probably be more of a Vanderbilt fan than UT. Tennessee fans are some of the worst in the country and I'm saying that from the heart of Buckeye Nation, so that's saying a lot. It'll be easier to get into Vandy games and I wouldn't go in expecting the stands to smell of urine. Seriously, probably the only team that I root against when they play Alabama is Tennessee and that speaks volumes for my disdain for them. But may God bless y'all down there, Moe. I hope the move is many times better than you want it to be and that your roots are well watered.