[REMOVE ADS]

Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 52 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

So the Seahawks/Cardinals game goes into OT.....with a field goal
    And that......leaves the sole unbeaten team.......The Steelers!!!!!!

I'm definitely not gloating because Sunday's game with the Ravens is NOT going to be easy!

HEY MOE,THAT GAME MIGHT BE A CLASSIC, AND SOMEBODY BREAK UP THE[WFT]HEHEHE, WE ACTUALLY WON A GAME AND IT WAS THE DIRTY DALLAS COWBOYZ[HI MS M]I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE THAT BAD, McCARTHY MAY NOT LAST THE SEASON, OF COURSE I LOVE IT [POOR AMERICA'S TEAM] POOR LITTLE THINGS,HEHEHEHEHE, BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE I DIDN'T LIKE THE HIT ON DALTON IT WAS STUPID AND UNNESSASARY NOW I HOPE THEY LOSE THE REST OF THEIR GAMES AND GET CRUSHED IN ALL OF EM TOO,HEHEHEHE...I LUUUUUUVE BEATING THE COWBOYZ HEY MOE I LUUUUUUUUUVE THE STEELERS-GO BIG BEN GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Watchin' Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray go at it. Russ, in MVP contention & Ky, former Hiesman Trophy winner and unconventional QB...
    Am I alone in wondering why Russell Wilson hasn't received more love? He may not have Brady's rings but I could argue Wilson has been a better QB over the course of his career than anybody else, yet he doesn't seem to get his proper respect. He could quit today and be a first ballot hall of famer in five years.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HEY MOE,THAT GAME MIGHT BE A CLASSIC, AND SOMEBODY BREAK UP THE[WFT]HEHEHE, WE ACTUALLY WON A GAME AND IT WAS THE DIRTY DALLAS COWBOYZ[HI MS M]I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE THAT BAD, McCARTHY MAY NOT LAST THE SEASON, OF COURSE I LOVE IT [POOR AMERICA'S TEAM] POOR LITTLE THINGS,HEHEHEHEHE, BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE I DIDN'T LIKE THE HIT ON DALTON IT WAS STUPID AND UNNESSASARY NOW I HOPE THEY LOSE THE REST OF THEIR GAMES AND GET CRUSHED IN ALL OF EM TOO,HEHEHEHE...I LUUUUUUVE BEATING THE COWBOYZ HEY MOE I LUUUUUUUUUVE THE STEELERS-GO BIG BEN GO!!
    I couldn't be happier about the Boys' terrible play. The Falcons are going out of their way to lose games but Dallas is just unfit. Of course, the Falcons went out of their way to lose to them last month...

But as ms_m [[where is she???!) would tell you, I can't stand Jerry Jones and his Trump-loving son. So seeing them go down the hatch is good for me.

I'm just a hater, I guess. But I'm fine with that.

Hey jerry,you have no idea how much i hate the dirty dallas cowboys,hehehe,if they loose every game for the next fifty years i won't feel sorry for em,now as for your choking dirty burds wow,they suck!

Just listened to Tomlin's press conference. Some bumps/bruises from the Titans game but the guys are getting ready for the BIG game Sunday with the Ravens.
    What's happening with Dallas is almost a meltdown! Is it because of the coach or what?
    I wish Ms M were here......

Is it me or do we have more ACL injuries than last year? Just asking.

You're right moe,there are more,it's kinda freaky.

Jerry, R&B........I just asked via Destruction where IS MsM........
    BOTH OF THEM have asked for a new password weeks ago.......they're still waiting

Kinda like stuff I'm hearing about the USPS...

I haven't noticed a lot of ACL injuries but I only watch Falcons and Dolphins games. Falcons are trending down quickly and the Dolphins are building a perennial winner. I'm geeked out to see Tua get his first start against Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey this weekend. Hopefully Atlanta figures out what went wrong and how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    jerry, r&b........i just asked via destruction where is msm........
    Both of them have asked for a new password weeks ago.......they're still waiting

kinda like stuff i'm hearing about the usps...
    wow moe,that's kinda scary.

*Welp* Falcons v Panthers in an hour and the last of Jai's hooch ate its way through its mason jar yesterday. I might need to take a quick bounce down to the meth house if I'm going to be ready on time. It's that kind of year.

Falcons win, Jerry........so venture out & get some more hooch for Sunday's game!

Falcons actually won...how bout that? Hey jerry it's gonna be the falcons vs wft in the nfc championship game...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. Consider: The Falcons are 2-6 halfway through the season. They refused to jump on an onside kick in a game nobody could lose otherwise and lost to Dallas. They stopped playing defense with a big 4th quarter lead against the Bears and lost. They bumped around like blind kids at an Easter egg hunt against the Panthers in a game they should have won. And then, Detroit...

The difference between 6-2 and 2-6 is how smart you play and I've got the dumbest team in the league. Atlanta has a -15 point differential to go along with their 2-6 record whereas Cleveland has a -21 point differential to achieve a 5-2 record.

2020 is laughing at me to my face.

The Steelers beat the Ravens to remain undefeated.....
    Steelers made a deal with the Jets for ILB Avery Williamson [[needed)
    I feel like I'm in some alternate universe

Steelers are definitely rocking it right now. On top of every power ranking. Must be nice...

I'm very thankful, Jerry.....but not overly....I take nothing for granted

Moe,i told you that game would be great,these two might meet up in the afc championship game..go steelers!!

Whomever will be in the AFC championship will have to go through Kansas City first, R&B.

Not so fast my little [superstar]our steelers are undefeated so far,k.c.may have to go through us!

Well, if the Steelers stay undefeated, yes....they'll have to come to Pittsburgh.
    Do you honestly feel the Steelers will stay undefeated? We'll find out...

Hey moe,we're[8-0]and the beat goes on...now over in the twilight zone[nfc east]my home team is giving away games and still in contention!!

Things might get bumpy for the Steelers:

Ben Roethlisberger Among 4 Added To Pittsburgh Steelers' COVID-19 List

10:07 AM ET
    Brooke Pryor
    ESPN Staff Writer
    The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and three others on the reserve/COVID-19 list after they were deemed high-risk close contacts with tight end Vance McDonald, who returned a positive test for the virus on Monday.

As high-risk contacts, Roethlisberger, OL Jerald Hawkins, RB Jaylen Samuels and LB Vince Williams must isolate for five days after their last contact with McDonald, and they cannot return to the UPMC Rooney practice facility for at least those five days. They are allowed to participate in team meetings virtually.

All four will be tested throughout the week before possibly being eligible to play Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

While Roethlisberger is said to have "been diligent" with his behavior around others in regards to the pandemic, he has been seen on the sidelines talking to McDonald without wearing a mask. The two are friends and have lockers close to each other. Roethlisberger, however, has not tested positive.

The NFL's Dr. Allen Sills previously said the deciding factor for high-risk designation is often determined by whether the person had close contact while not wearing a mask.

McDonald was placed on the COVID-19 list Monday night after his positive test and must isolate for at least 10 days.

The Steelers are 8-0 but still a bit of a mystery

Despite missing Friday's practice with an illness designation, McDonald traveled with the team on a plane to Dallas on Saturday.

The team remains in the intensive COVID-19 protocol dating to last week after Baltimore Ravens DB Marlon Humphrey tested positive following the Steelers-Ravens game.

The Steelers can look to the Ravens' timeline with Humphrey's positive test on Nov. 2 for an idea of how this week could go.

Humphrey was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Monday to begin his 10-day quarantine. The next day, the Ravens placed seven players identified as high-risk contacts of Humphrey on the list. Matthew Judon was removed from the list Thursday, while the other six were activated Saturday. Six of the players played in Sunday's win against the Indianapolis Colts. Now, only Humphrey remains on the list.

Throughout the season, Roethlisberger has been a vocal advocate of taking precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19.

"We need to be cautious, be careful and protect each other," Roethlisberger said in October. "Fans are allowed in the stadium, which means we're allowed to have guests in town and things like that. In the Roethlisberger family, we're not changing anything. No guests are coming in town. But there are a few challenges that have been presented and so hopefully guys can continue to be as cautious and as careful as we have been to this point."

Marlon Humphrey was all over Vance McDonald......McDonald's locker is next to Big Ben...you know the rest.
    I figured McDonald would be positive because the daily practice sheet kept saying he didn't practice due to "illness."
    If the NFL thinks no player would get COVID despite precautions they had their heads in the sand. I think this whole season/COVID has to do with $$$

Yeah, the NBA and NHL went the extra mile to maintain their bubbles but the NFL went on the honor system with players and team personnel. We see how well that worked out.

BTW: It looks like he's not practicing but expected to play on Sunday.

There's no substitute for experience, Jerry.....& you can't argue with Big Ben having it.
    Now there's rookie RB Anthony McFarland out with an "illness."
    I think the NFL has handled this in a haphazard way.....& again, it's all about the $$$

Well, 9-0 isn't bad at all. But Jacksonville next. Fingers crossed.
    And, as I said.....there's no substitute for experience & Big Ben proved it.

Steelers are looking a lot like the best team in the league. I'd wish you good luck but I'd prefer to be good instead of lucky and you're pretty good right now.

I might have agreed with you, Jerry, except I think they're deficient in the running game. James Conner is [[IMO) just ok. I wasn't impressed by his running Sunday against the Bengals [[actually it sucked). Can't blame it all on Conner; the O Line needs to improve to help him. My fave Kevin Dotson [[rookie guard) is out with possible COVID, & DeCastro [[who's usually all pro) hasn't been all that [[hmmmm). So we'll see.

James Conner has been my fantasy bell cow back since Saquon Barkley got injured. Not surprisingly, he's one of the principle reasons why I'm 2-8 right now. He's absolutely killed me in the last few weeks [[although none of my 'stud' players seems to play well or stay healthy for more than a week).

It might be my last year of playing fantasy.

When asked in today's press conference Mike Tomlin admitted an issue with the running game. In his usual glib way he said they'll "address it......& next."

There have been so many people who have told me that I should play fantasy because of how much I'm into football. Nah, not me....too much. I'll just enjoy my games.

That catch by DeAndre Hopkins [[Cardinals) was really something!!

Yeah, I was telling my wife that that only happens once every couple of years or so. The last one I remember was Aaron Rodgers completing one on Monday Night Football against the Lions 5 years ago:

I remember that, Jerry!! You're right, they don't happen all the time.
    Vance McDonald & Kevin Dotson still in Covid protocol for the Steelers.
    And..........we're still second in the power rankings

Undefeated and second? Who's first? Kansas City? Power rankings are just fodder for people who like to argue [[like me). Falcons can move up if they take out the N'Awlins Stains this week and the Dolphins can keep their ascent by beating Denver. I expect both to happen but in the NFL, anybody can beat somebody else.

Except the Steelers, apparently.

Kansas City is first. I really don't care. And apparently neither do the Steelers.
    They have said in interviews they don't care about individual records. But, the only thing they DO care about is winning the Super Bowl. I'll take that

I know that's right. Haven't heard from Jai in a week. Hope he's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    So the Seahawks/Cardinals game goes into OT.....with a field goal
    And that......leaves the sole unbeaten team.......The Steelers!!!!!!

I'm definitely not gloating because Sunday's game with the Ravens is NOT going to be easy!
    Saw this at the top of the page. Cards/Shawks round 2 is tonight. A lot of people are surprised the season's made it this far. Of course, the Raiders are doing their best to sabotage it with yet another outbreak. Why don't people take this thing seriously?

Jerry, I honestly don't know. But, I think those disbelievers need a trip to every hospital's ICU to see that this is no hoax.

And so now we are 10-0. I wore my Steelers hoodie to the market this morning. A Browns fan came up to me & said: You can't wear this in here [[pointed to my hoodie). I cleared my throat & said: Sir, I got 10 reasons that tell me that I can. He left in a huff.
    Tomlin's press conference an hour ago states we lost a backup TE [[Zach Gentry) to a "significant knee injury" & that "we'll see about others as it comes. Great games by Titans, Colts. Tonight's game should be a good one. And the beat goes on......

My brother is the biggest Steelers fan that I know. Before COVID-19, he, my sister-in-law and her cousin always attended one game per year. He live streamed his man cave for me last week and his love for your team borders on obsession. Suffice it to say, he's in hog heaven right now and difficult to talk to.

I'll bet, Jerry [[LOL). Now, a new twist.....Ravens have multiple cases of Covid & they closed their facility.

It'll be a miracle if no games are cancelled/forfeit this year. At this point, they've pushed through and it looks like there will be playoffs, regardless of what comes next.

I'm holding my breath for Thursday night. Brady threw that pass, it bounced back, he threw it again?

HI GANG,RUMORS OF MY DEMISE ARE FALSE[my wife started it,hehehe]I'M BACK AND THINGS ARE JUMPIN-WFT WON A GAME[I thought it was a hooch hullucination]BUT MY DAUGHTER SAYS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED,HEY MOE OUR STEELERS ARE STILL ROLLING..AND YES WE'LL BEAT THE RAVENS,BUT THE DIRTY DALLAS COWBOYZ WILL AMBUSH THE WFT SO I'M DRINKIN EARLY FOR THAT ONE,JERRY YOUR DIRTY BURDZ ARE WINNING[WHAT THE?????????]JOHN WALL IS WHININ LIKE A LITTLE GIRL[I WANT OUTTA D.C.]NEWSFLASH JOHN-NOBODY WANTS THAT BIG CONTRACT SO SHUTTUP AND PLAY..IF THE BUCS KEEP GIVING AWAY GAMES SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET FIRED AND HIS NAME AIN'T BRADY.

I'm glad you're back, Homeboy. If you can get James Harden for John Wall, I'd do it. That was a rumor last week.

They would win more with harden,but his contract is fat too,and he'd only stay for a minute..the gizzards are a stop over for players on their way to a better place.

*Welp* Looks like Thursday night's game is in jeopardy.
    Ravens dealing with at least 10 positive COVID-19 tests after new positives emerge Tuesday, per report
    Baltimore is scheduled to play Pittsburgh in two days

By Jordan Dajani
    The Baltimore Ravens learned of multiple positive COVID-19 tests on Monday, and the situation has now potentially turned into a minor outbreak. On Tuesday, Jeff Zrebiec of the The Athletic reported that the Ravens learned of more positive COVID-19 tests just two days before they are set to play the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers on Thanksgiving. According to Zrebiec, the Ravens registered as many as four new positive tests on Tuesday after learning of four others on Sunday night. Zrebiec says that there have been at least 10 positive tests registered between players, coaches and support staff members.

Ravens head coach John Harbaugh confirmed on Monday that running backs Mark Ingram and J.K. Dobbins tested positive for the coronavirus, and would miss Thursday night's game. Additionally defensive tackle Brandon Williams was also placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list after being identified as a close contact.

Following this latest development, the league announced that there is no change to the status of Thursday's Ravens-Steelers game.

"We will continue to monitor developments in consultation with our medical experts," an NFL spokesman said in a statement, according to ESPN's Dan Graziano. "Our foremost concern is the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel."

This will be the most difficult obstacle that the NFL has been forced to work around up to this point in the season. As we have seen in the past, the league has had no problem rescheduling matchups in the worst case scenario by pushing them back to Monday or Tuesday. But with this matchup being a divisional primetime nightcap on a holiday, the NFL certainly wouldn't want to change up their highly-anticipated triple-header.

The Ravens released this statement on Monday about their current COVID-19 situation.

"Late last night, we were informed that multiple members of the Baltimore Ravens organization tested positive for COVID-19, and those individuals immediately began to self-quarantine. We have started the process of contact tracing, and during this time, the Under Armour Performance Center will be closed, with all team activities conducted virtually. We will continue to work closely with and follow guidance from the NFL, team doctors and our medical trainers."

Welcome back R&B!! We missed you!!!!
    You notice, Jerry, that it's a "combination" of players/coaches/support staff.
    I have a direct line to a sports writer.....still on
    Do you think the NFL wants to give up all that $$$$ in prime time TV???
    All I can say is....stay tuned!!
    Maybe those Ratbirds need some of R&B's hooch to get them healthy again?

Half the team [[including Lamar Jackson) would have to be symptomatic before that game would not be played on Thanksgiving day. Cancelling that game on that day would be the biggest embarrassment for a shameless outfit imaginable. With that being said, I'll bet the next team to have an outbreak [[not 2-3 players like every team has had) will be docked a 3rd rounder in next year's draft and fined a million dollars.