[REMOVE ADS]

Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I'd be willing to bet there's some behind the scenes happenings that none of us will ever know about between Tomlin & AB about this.
    However, I think that AB crossed the line with this video. A locker room is sacred, especially immediately after a game. No love here for AB on this one!��
    Agree. Prior consent is the only time you see cameras in the locker room so Brown should have known better.

HEY BEAUTIFUL,I'VE GOT TWO SHOULDERS HERE IF YOU WANNA CRY,YOU DON'T GIVE THE BALL TO MR.RODGERS WITH ANY TIME LEFT,BUT YOUR TEAM PLAYED A GOOD GAME AND EVEN GOT SOME HELP FROM THE REFS...[you know that defensive holding shoulda been called]BUT CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON.

I saw Mike Tomlin's press conference. Clearly, Mikey is NOT happy with Brown!! Whoowee!
    He's gonna get hit by both the NFL & the Steeler organization.
    Plain & simple: HE DESERVES IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HEY BEAUTIFUL,I'VE GOT TWO SHOULDERS HERE IF YOU WANNA CRY,YOU DON'T GIVE THE BALL TO MR.RODGERS WITH ANY TIME LEFT,BUT YOUR TEAM PLAYED A GOOD GAME AND EVEN GOT SOME HELP FROM THE REFS...[you know that defensive holding shoulda been called]BUT CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON.
    teehee, yeah that call was obvious I can't deny but there were also calls on GB that were not called either. The sad thing is, it's been happening all over the league for awhile now. Sometimes I think the NFL refuses to address the issue because controversies sell. shrugs

I'm cool. I got pissed and over it. I'm proud of the Boyz and look forward to next season.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I saw Mike Tomlin's press conference. Clearly, Mikey is NOT happy with Brown!! Whoowee!
    He's gonna get hit by both the NFL & the Steeler organization.
    Plain & simple: HE DESERVES IT!!!!!
    I'll have to look up the press conference. I was wondering what type of action would be taken against him.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    teehee, yeah that call was obvious I can't deny but there were also calls on GB that were not called either. The sad thing is, it's been happening all over the league for awhile now. Sometimes I think the NFL refuses to address the issue because controversies sell. shrugs

I'm cool. I got pissed and over it. I'm proud of the Boyz and look forward to next season.
    In all seriousness[YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT I KNEW THAT WORD DID YA,HEHE]now as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself,the Cowboys success is good for the division makes us relevant again and next season is gonna be a gas with[FOUR]good team,because the Eagles will be better too.

I'm looking forward to that[atlanta-green bay]game,i don't think that it will be a defensive battle,i'm gonna say oh...38-34-green bay,again mr.rodgers gets the ball in his hands with time on the clock and boom down go the falcons!!

I'm looking forward to that[atlanta-green bay]game,i don't think that it will be a defensive battle,i'm gonna say oh...38-34-green bay,again mr.rodgers gets the ball in his hands with time on the clock and boom down go the falcons!!
    I'm going with the Falcons. One of the many reasons I wanted to play them was because I felt we were more alike than different.

Watching us play GB was a gift to the Birds and they will be prepared to trip up the Rodgers Neighborhood. I predict an upset that will FINALLY give the A-T-L the recognition they deserve.

Ms m the thing i don't like about this game is that...i like both teams,no team to hate in the nfc.

Ms m the thing i don't like about this game is that...i like both teams,no team to hate in the nfc.
    Now that you mention it, I can't think of any teams in the NFC I have a strong dislike towards. The only team I can't stand is the BradyBunch. I give prop to their skills but...meh!

Oh, I have a hate list. It starts with the New York Jests[[sic?) and New Orleans Stains[[sic?). Then it includes the Tampon[[sic?) Bay Buccaneers and New England Cheatriots. Sorry for any unintentional typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Oh, I have a hate list. It starts with the New York Jests[[sic?) and New Orleans Stains[[sic?). Then it includes the Tampon[[sic?) Bay Buccaneers and New England Cheatriots. Sorry for any unintentional typos.
    Wow, I've heard of people breaking the internet but didn't know you could break auto correct as well, although and I know this from personal experience, typos can slide through....LOL

Curious, what's up with the NO LOVE for the Jets, Saints and Bucs?

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    oh, i have a hate list. It starts with the new york jests[[sic?) and new orleans stains[[sic?). Then it includes the tampon[[sic?) bay buccaneers and new england cheatriots. Sorry for any unintentional typos.
    whoa there big fella,i was referring to the nfc title game.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Wow, I've heard of people breaking the internet but didn't know you could break auto correct as well, although and I know this from personal experience, typos can slide through....LOL

Curious, what's up with the NO LOVE for the Jets, Saints and Bucs?
    I've been a Dolphins fan for nearly as long as a Falcons fan, which is for 45 years. There have been too many contentious, hate filled, bad blood games with the Jests for me to ever root for them, even though I hope their coach, Todd Bowles, is somehow successful. Their fans are nasty and their team has always reflected that.

As for the Stains, you have to consider how long New Orleans and Atlanta were kicking dust up against each other at the bottom of the heap. Neither team had sustained success for more than 40 years of their existence and a very hate filled [[if low key on the national level) rivalry developed between their fans and ours. When we both started winning with a little more consistency, that hate bubbled over and there is not an angrier rivalry in the league. Falcons fans have not forgotten Sean Payton letting his players take photos on the Falcons logo at mid-field after a couple of wins about ten years ago. Classless oafs. Dallas vs Washington might have more fan participants in their rivalry, but you could probably put them in a bar together without the expectation that somebody is going to be stabbed in the middle of a thousand fans, yet somehow, nobody saw it. Might as well arrest everybody. It is that bad when midgets get on steroids and each resents the other's success.

And Tampon Bay has pretty much always been the division whipping boy until they lucked out and won a Super Bowl. Since then, their fans began trolling Falcons message boards as if their success was recent or sustained, which neither is true. They've been conspicuously missing in the trash talk front since they haven't had a good year for a while and nobody is unhappy with it.

For the record, 85% of my fellow Falcons fans are bandwagon jumpers. The Georgia Dome has been notoriously easy to get tickets for games because our season ticket holders sell for a low price, whether we're good or bad. There were 12,000 tickets available on Stub Hub before the Green Bay/Dallas game and 13,000 within an hour after it. What does that tell you? So, for the few fans that we have, we're feisty. And we love it when the team finally does well. Rise Up!

I've been a Dolphins fan for nearly as long as a Falcons fan, which is for 45 years. There have been too many contentious, hate filled, bad blood games with the Jests for me to ever root for them, even though I hope their coach, Todd Bowles, is somehow successful. Their fans are nasty and their team has always reflected that.

As for the Stains, you have to consider how long New Orleans and Atlanta were kicking dust up against each other at the bottom of the heap. Neither team had sustained success for more than 40 years of their existence and a very hate filled [[if low key on the national level) rivalry developed between their fans and ours. When we both started winning with a little more consistency, that hate bubbled over and there is not an angrier rivalry in the league. Falcons fans have not forgotten Sean Payton letting his players take photos on the Falcons logo at mid-field after a couple of wins about ten years ago. Classless oafs. Dallas vs Washington might have more fan participants in their rivalry, but you could probably put them in a bar together without the expectation that somebody is going to be stabbed in the middle of a thousand fans, yet somehow, nobody saw it. Might as well arrest everybody. It is that bad when midgets get on steroids and each resents the other's success.

And Tampon Bay has pretty much always been the division whipping boy until they lucked out and won a Super Bowl. Since then, their fans began trolling Falcons message boards as if their success was recent or sustained, which neither is true. They've been conspicuously missing in the trash talk front since they haven't had a good year for a while and nobody is unhappy with it.

For the record, 85% of my fellow Falcons fans are bandwagon jumpers. The Georgia Dome has been notoriously easy to get tickets for games because our season ticket holders sell for a low price, whether we're good or bad. There were 12,000 tickets available on Stub Hub before the Green Bay/Dallas game and 13,000 within an hour after it. What does that tell you? So, for the few fans that we have, we're feisty. And we love it when the team finally does well. Rise Up!
    [[after laughing hysterically, clears throat and say's) Well, someone once told me, it's just a game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Okay, that made me laugh. I just told you that so you don't wind up all twisted like me.

Wow,the only team that gets me that fired up is the boyz[hi ms m]but i ain't stabbin nobody and i'm actually glad that i have the cowboys to root against.

Okay, that made me laugh. I just told you that so you don't wind up all twisted like me.
    I'm an itch with a capital B but at my age, I couldn't get twisted if you paid me.

Wow,the only team that gets me that fired up is the boyz[hi ms m]but i ain't stabbin nobody and i'm actually glad that i have the cowboys to root against.
    Hate is the new love dontcha know! LOL

Say beautiful,love and the dallas cowboys ain't in my vocabulary.

I have other teams' names in my vocabulary. But as ms_m noted, curiously my autocorrect makes typos when I try to type dook, Stains, Jests, Tampon Bay, and Cheatriots.

See! It did it again!

Hehehehehehehe!!

It's a slow day...the no account-washington wizards have won thirteen in a row at home[they actually beat a good memphis team last night]go figure!!!

It's silly season, Bruh. Even my Sixers have won seven of their last nine. First time in three years with a three game win streak.

It's silly season, Bruh. Even my Sixers have won seven of their last nine. First time in three years with a three game win streak.
    Thought you would get a kick out of this:

Don’t You Dare Sell The Atlanta Falcons Short!
    With bets raining down for the Patriots and Packers, nobody is talking about the equally dangerous Dirty Birds.
    01/11/2017 03:14 pm ET | Updated Jan 11, 2017

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02b5f8588925c

Say beautiful,love and the dallas cowboys ain't in my vocabulary.
    I can live with that but I think many people are showing us more respect.

Baby steps...

I love it. I want to be under the radar. I'm so geeked out for this game, I might not be able to sleep on Saturday night... We just need to try to rein in Super Dooper Man.

Umm i did say-packers-38-falcons-34.

And you also said that you were a huge Duane Thomas fan. Wait! Which one of you am I talking with right now?
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 01-19-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Ms m is the pretty one!!

Ms m is the pretty one!!
    LOL

He knows who he is talking to. He's still holding a grudge because Thomas was a major factor in keeping his Fins from a SB win.

Let it go, Let it Go.... HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-19-2017 at 08:04 PM.

I have no issue with Nutty Buddy Duane Thomas. Now, Calvin Hill and Robert Newhouse? No comment...

I have no issue with Nutty Buddy Duane Thomas. Now, Calvin Hill and Robert Newhouse? No comment...
    Duane was the model for Marhshawn Lynch, that doesn't make him nutty but a visionary....hahahaha, not to mention a hella RB.

I recently attended a Mental Health First Aid seminar. The question was asked, what do you call a rich man who does weird things, the answer was eccentric. What do you call a poor man that does strange things....crazy.

Anyhoo, Calvin Hill was da man but I don't remember Robert Newhouse. Will have to look him up.

Wow, Newhouse went through 3 Superbowls with the da Boyz and the name STILL doesn't ring a bell.

Yep. Dude had 40" thighs and was tough as hell to tackle. Your team has had a great legacy of running backs, that is for sure. My favorite Cowboy was Bullet Bob Hayes.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    yep. Dude had 40" thighs and was tough as hell to tackle. Your team has had a great legacy of running backs, that is for sure. My favorite cowboy was bullet bob hayes.
    #22 my man!

He ran a sub 9 second split in the Tokyo Olympics 4 x 100. His nickname was well deserved.

It's interesting, back in the day HBCU's had an impact on pro football, now I can't even think of a player from an HBCU.

The last three great ones were Jerry Rice, Doug Williams, and *ahem* Everson Walls. The kids that they used to get are being poached by major programs now that they can play without the local Citizens Committee greeting them on registration day.

HAHAHAHA....You have a hard time when it comes to giving Boyz their props but it's ok, some things are an acquired taste meant only for a sophisticated palette. LOL

I can't remember the name or team but I vaguely remember some kid a little more recent.

Seems like I do too, but I don't think he's to the level of the three that I mentioned. I remember they used to broadcast Grambling vs Jackson State every year. Grambling barely has a program anymore. That's seriously too bad. There was so much relevant tradition that revolved around HBCU football programs.

Seems like I do too, but I don't think he's to the level of the three that I mentioned. I remember they used to broadcast Grambling vs Jackson State every year. Grambling barely has a program anymore. That's seriously too bad. There was so much relevant tradition that revolved around HBCU football programs.
    Tell me about it. NC has a dozen HBCU's. Two in the city where I grew up and the rest within a hop skip and a jump of the city. Can't say I went to [[at least one) Homecoming at every school there but I sure tried. Made a few out of state schools too. LOL

It's great to have a movie like Hidden Figures to uncover our history but in some ways, lately I've been feeling like we've lost a lot of history as well. Guess I'm just getting old. shrugs

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I COULD NEVER FIGURE OUT WHY HOWARD UNIVERSITY IS A DIVISION I SCHOOL[ I WORKED AT HOWARD FOR SOME YEARS]AND SAW EM COME AND GO,THEY JUST HIRED A NEW FOOTBALL COACH[SEEMS IT'S A NEW ONE EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS,THE ON;Y PLAYERS TO DO ANYTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF WERE-JAY WALKER-SPRIGGS[FORGOT HIS FIRST NAME[he was an arrogant prick]WHO LUCKED UP AND GOT A RING WITH THE LAKERS[he was third string]AND THE TIGHT END WHO PLAYED FOR WASHINGTON[FOOTBALL]AND WAS PRETTY GOOD FOR A COUPLE YEARS,I THINK THAT THERE WAS A CORNERBACK WHO PLAYED FOR THE BEARS...THIS SCHOOL CAN'T WIN THEIR DIVISION[ MEAC]PUT EM IN DIVISION III.

Schools are assigned divisions based on how many people attend their games for each sport. For Division 1 football [[Football Bowl Series), they have to have average 15 thousand fans at least once every two seasons. I'm not sure what it is for basketball. I do know that you have to play most of your games against D1 competition. A lot of teams make a mistake by swimming in the deep pool without the financing to compete.

Schools are assigned divisions based on how many people attend their games for each sport. For Division 1 football [[Football Bowl Series), they have to have average 15 thousand fans at least once every two seasons. I'm not sure what it is for basketball. I do know that you have to play most of your games against D1 competition. A lot of teams make a mistake by swimming in the deep pool without the financing to compete.
    I always wondered how that was determined. It places most HBCU's at a disadvantage though. I went to ECSU and the stadium we played in nor our gym, could hold that many people.

Who will be going to Super Bowl LI?

Name:  FALCONS.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  19.4 KB

Name:  STEELERS.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  21.1 KB