LOL. I'm still waiting for my team to resemble who they were a year ago. Personally, I think last year's Falcons and Cowboys would blow your Boyz current iteration out. But what do I know?

About 20 years ago, my brother-in-law was killed in a police confrontation. They said that he reached for the cop's gun, which is BS as a reason to shoot somebody. But I wasn't there, so who is to say that he didn't? His girlfriend [[who called the cops) was beat into a coma by the cops, ostensibly because she attacked them after they shot him. She never woke up, so the "investigation" was conducted by cops toward their union brothers and only had their side of what happened. I am just tired of the same cut-and-paste excuse being used ad nauseam since then.

Ask for an independent review of deadly police encounters? You just hate the police. Protest peacefully downtown? You're a terrorist because only Blue Lives Matter. Take a knee during the national anthem? You hate the military and America. Whatever. Clemson's head coach, Dabo Swinney, actually said "I don't understand why they're unhappy. They have a Black president!" Yeah, asshole. We should not complain about cops killing our loved ones because Obama makes it better.

My eyes are on everything but the game, these days. I see the people in the stands, hear the commentators' distort the protest, and read the general narrative about these ungrateful and entitled athletes and all that is missing is the Word. You know which one I'm talking about. Who do you suppose Bob McNair was referring to when he said "we can't let the inmates run the prison"? Not the players, I surmise, but the rest of the unwashed rabble who might want a better world.

They can all go to hell. I wish that every sack of crap that boos the players has a story just like mine soon. Maybe their kids can be killed instead of ours. Just to switch things up for once. Yeah, I'm bitter. I'm pissed that it took me this long to give up hope that I'd see a color blind America before I die.

I know, it's just a game. But it reflects life in a lot of ways. Tommy Smith and John Carlos were two of my early heroes, by the way. And you're wrong about them changing things. Every person that was inspired by them laid down one more brick to the eventual victory, so in my mind, they changed a lot by empowering others. Just like Kaep. Before I die, I'm going to do so as well.

Probably on a Sunday afternoon or a Monday night when I would otherwise have been watching football.

But I digress. Unlike Jai, I don't kick people when their teams get beat, especially when my team gets them. So I won't be talking smack after the game. Don't hate me for saying "I told you so" so far in advance