Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
Both defenses suck, these playoffs have been the worst I've ever seen [[only good game was Chiefs/Packers and I couldn't care less about either of those teams). League got what it wanted with all the offense and ridiculous rules benefitting offenses. Won't watch the Super Bowl. Have no interest in watching two uninteresting teams swap touchdowns all game. Good luck Jerry. Comes down to Brady and Ryan in my opinion. Always thought Brady is overrated and success is more due to Belichick [[why else would every other QB who comes in for them play just as well?) but Ryan always has some tricks to lose the game up his sleeves.

Pats probably get their 5th and that's going to be brutal living in Boston. At least when all the liberal Massachusetts Pats fans here try to talk shit about the Pats I can flash my Make America Great Again hat and say "You won a meaningless game... We won the White House" and it'll probably shut them up. Too bad I don't have that hat.... May have to bring up the cheating and all.

If you guys do win, then good I won't have to listen to the retards up here talk trash with Brady and Belichick's you-know-whats half way down their throat.

Final prediction: Cheaters 77 Failcons 73
Sounds more like a girls basketball score... Ugh
Thanks, T-man. If I can ever help the Panties win, I'll do what I can. And regardless of the final score or who wins, you can get Sean Spicer to agree that it was what you predicted. Period. LOL.