[REMOVE ADS]

Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 112 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,100 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

I'm not feeling sorry for the Washington Football Team. I remember being jealous of them in the '80s. With that being said, Ron Rivera went from "hero" to "zero" with me after first trashing Carson Wentz by saying his team needed a quarterback and then pretending reporters were wrong for asking him about Wentz. You can't say "This guy's killing our chances" and switch to "I don't appreciate how you guys are trashing my quarterback, who's analytically the greatest in the game" without coming off as fake.

Commanders fans are starting to clamor for Sam Howell the way they demanded Kenny Pickett in Pittsburgh. Oh, and the way Atlanta fans demand to see Desmond Ridder. Remember that old saying about the most popular player on an NFL team is the backup quarterback?

Did anyone see that game yesterday [Alabama vs Tennessee]? Every street in our community had a party! But to throw a 900lb goalpost into the river? That's a bit much.

Just got in but

Congrats Moe and Jerry!!!!!!!!

Time to watch the highlights

I bet Steelers fans are loving Trubisky right about now. HAHAHA
    Ahhhh...poor Jimmy G. and again I say...HAHAHA

Okee dokee smokie - I'm confident yet nervous about tonight but...what will be, will be.

GO COWBOYS!

See you guys in a few hours!

Thanks Ms M…..you’re right Trubisky was a main element in the win over the Bucs. Despite having so many starters out with injuries the “next men up” played their hearts out.

Congratulations Jerry!

And Buffalo beats KC!!!

Yeah I saw that. Josh Allen was on fire but I was hoping KC would pull if off.

WAITING ALL DAY FOR SUNDAY NIGHT!

Oh Wow! "Bug" [[Jalen) seems like a really nice guy however, sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Don't want to see the kid hurt but...defense....defense!

Jason ARE YOU SERIOUS and of course Florio would be the only one to pick Dallas. LOL

Fired Up and Ready to Go!!!!

Et tu Jill?

Ok it's on now. LOL

Name:  facepalm.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  16.3 KB
    I can't believe I just realized Trevon and Stefon are brothers.

Christmas Tree!!!!!

Name:  cowboys-fan.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  74.2 KB
    I feel ya my sista!

Dalton Schutz isn't playing and it's entirely possible that I will have a fantasy football win by the end of the night with two players yet to see the field [they're playing tomorrow night]. I feel good!

I knew simply managing the game wouldn't cut it.
    Prove me wrong Cooper!

I gave you props on the Falcon win [[and I meant it sincerely) but that's as far as I will go tonight. I'm sure you understand!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Name:  cowboys-fan.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  74.2 KB
    I feel ya my sista!
    What else can I say right now?

You read my post wrong. I didn't mean to smear the Boyz or their chances to win tonight. Personally, if they did, I'd be happy for you because I don't know any Philly fans. But since my opponent started Schultz, I'm happy for not stressing over every play like I normally am in fantasy football.

If you look back, you've never seen me put down the Cowboys or Steelers, because talking bad about the teams of people I like isn't [and never has been] my movie. I won't talk trash before games and I sure don't put them down after because I despise people who do that.

Besides, have you seen my teams? Both have been trash for most of the past two decades. If I was to be mean to you or Moe, the jokes about my long sad NFL experience would write themselves.

Now, I have said bad things about the WFT with Jai, but that's only because he says them first. But I never rub it in, even when he does. And I will always trash Jerry, but that's not because he owns your team; it's because he's a trash human and deserves disrespect.

But I didn't mean to poke you with my comment about Schultz and I'm sorry for posting it now. Sorry...

Damn, even I don't believe that was a TD. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You read my post wrong. I didn't mean to smear the Boyz or their chances to win tonight. Personally, if they did, I'd be happy for you because I don't know any Philly fans. But since my opponent started Schultz, I'm happy for not stressing over every play like I normally am in fantasy football.

If you look back, you've never seen me put down the Cowboys or Steelers, because talking bad about the teams of people I like isn't [and never has been] my movie. I won't talk trash before games and I sure don't put them down after because I despise people who do that.

Besides, have you seen my teams? Both have been trash for most of the past two decades. If I was to be mean to you or Moe, the jokes about my long sad NFL experience would write themselves.

Now, I have said bad things about the WFT with Jai, but that's only because he says them first. But I never rub it in, even when he does. And I will always trash Jerry, but that's not because he owns your team; it's because he's a trash human and deserves disrespect.

But I didn't mean to poke you with my comment about Schultz and I'm sorry for posting it now. Sorry...
    No worries Jerry, you don't have to apologize or explain. I'm just feeling pissy. LOL

No @#%^ Sherlock!

I'll take the FG but big whoop!

Now that I've had a chance to look at my comment I should have put a smiley on it or something. LOL
    We cool!

Well about time!
    TOUCHDOWN....FINALLY

*Derp*

My fantasy opponent started Zeke and CeeDee, too. Must be one of... them. Y'all? Must be something. And Zeke is starting to get hot. I don't care if y'all win, I just don't want it to be because Zeke or CeeDee score the ball. Looks like I'm gonna be stressing after all.

By the way: It looks like a ballgame now. The last quarter is going to be a barn burner.

Touchdown...Keep it coming Boyz it ain't over.

*Derp*

My fantasy opponent started Zeke and CeeDee, too. Must be one of... them. Y'all? Must be something. And Zeke is starting to get hot. I don't care if y'all win, I just don't want it to be because Zeke or CeeDee score the ball. Looks like I'm gonna be stressing after all.

By the way: It looks like a ballgame now. The last quarter is going to be a barn burner.
    Finally.

Again we cool. I didn't take it the way you think. Yeah I saw the Schultz comment as a dig but in a good nature jest way. My comment on the other hand came off colder than I meant.

Lawd Love A Duck!

Okay, I'm not listening to the broadcast. What was the analytical reason for going for 2 points while up by 9? The potential bad result of that is much worse [and more likely] than kicking it.

Am I wrong for saying Mrs. Rush should have kept her butt in Dallas.

Okay, I'm not listening to the broadcast. What was the analytical reason for going for 2 points while up by 9? The potential bad result of that is much worse [and more likely] than kicking it.
    I wasn't paying attention either. LOL

Well there is one thing I can pretty much guarantee tonight, next week, Dak WILL BE back. LOL

Name:  dallas-cowboys-meme-.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  13.3 KB

Name:  Good Night Friends.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  36.4 KB

Well there is one thing I can pretty much guarantee tonight, next week, Dak WILL BE back. LOL
    And there will be no controversy. Brutal game for Rush tonight.

I can't say I'm surprised although I didn't think he would throw 3 interceptions.
    But it goes back to what I was saying about how he manages games.
    With the exception of WASH he only threw 1 td per game, everything else for the past 5 games were FG's, defense and no interceptions [[at least in 4 games).

He doesn't have the arm strength or accuracy to get the job done against a team who is playing as well as the Eagles. shrugs Life will go on.
    Last edited by ms_m; 10-17-2022 at 12:27 AM.

Can't complain about a backup going 4-1, though. You'll likely make the playoffs and Rush will be a huge reason why. Not because he played great, but because he didn't play poorly. He's a poor man's Earl Morrall.

I agree. I'm not mad at 'em and I appreciate he kept things afloat. Heck, I still call him Cooper and not Howdie Doodie. HAHAHAH

BTW, I said 1 TD per game, actually he had 0 against the Rams.

Can't complain about a backup going 4-1, though. You'll likely make the playoffs and Rush will be a huge reason why. Not because he played great, but because he didn't play poorly. He's a poor man's Earl Morrall.
    I like that analogy, Jerry!! Sorry about your Boyz, Ms M:[[

Thanks Moe. These things happen.

I think Jerry is right. More than likely we'll make the playoffs [[by skill, dumb luck, or both) BUT what will happen after that is what truly worries me. One game at a time though, one game at a time.

When is Dak due back to play?

Sunday. I was about to say it should be an easy game against the Lions but ... Any Given Sunday! LOL

I'll probably be late, the 23rd is pastor appreciation day but I'll be in da house at some point.

OK. I'm waiting for TJ Watt to return, too. With all of our injuries I'm hoping for any good news, especially against the Dolphins.

Like you said, Ms M........Any Given Sunday!

Jerry Oz you may get a kick out of this. Grant is a youtuber that focuses mostly on 49ers games. He's not so much a niners fan he just likes watching good football. I think his dad use to cover San Francisco baseball but anyhoo...he cracks me up. Now I can admit mostly because I'm not a Kyle or Jimmy G fan but the truth is, he gives both props when they are due but otherwise...LOL

I would love to see him go national.
    Last edited by ms_m; 10-17-2022 at 12:21 PM.

Eagles HC Nick Sirianni yells 'f**k you' to Cowboys sideline, then explains why
    https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/dallas-...a338b4592.html

I've been a ride or die Boyz fan for very close to 60 years but it's difficult if not impossible for me to get upset over Sirianni's reaction to his win.

It's crass and the epitome of the Philadelphia [[sports) mentality but I understand EXACTLY where he's coming from 'cause if the shoe had been on the other foot... LOL

Sunday. I was about to say it should be an easy game against the Lions but ... Any Given Sunday! LOL

I'll probably be late, the 23rd is pastor appreciation day but I'll be in da house at some point.
    Tua's back against the Steelers and Dolphins fans are excited. I am too, but his absence is not why we lost the past two games. The NFL absolutely delivered the loss to the Jests by putting Teddy Bridgewater in concussion protocol for no reason that anyone can determine and yesterday, we had the Vikings right where we wanted before Jaylen Waddle made a very uncharacteristic boo boo that led to Minnesota scoring the winning points. Add to those things, a crap load of mistakes and voila!; a team can go from 3-0 to 3-3 in an instance. Let's see if they can be motivated to play better now that their former coach is returning to town on Sunday night.

We'll see, Jerry

So much football, so little time....

I knew the Dolphins lost but I didn't take the time to look into that game but this statement bothers me and goes back to what I was saying about how players learn or adapt to the rules to keep themselves out of concussion protocol.

What he was clear about was how that one play, in which the spotter determined he stumbled enough to rule him out of the game, will change how he reacts each time he is knocked to the ground.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...s/10485158002/

Again, haven't seen the particular play that placed Bridgewater in concussion protocol and apparently he made the above comment after the fact but still, it's a little concerning.

So I guess my question would be, is it wrong for the NFL to step into the role of protecting the QB [[or any player) against himself or his own judgement?

The players association demanded it to save face. The Dolphins followed the protocol and by all accounts, Tua didn't have a concussion in the Bills game or in the following three days. After making a stink about it, the NFLPA saved face by demanding players to be pulled if they exhibited symptoms of possible neurological trauma and not put back in the game. Teddy didn't stumble, stagger, or display any indication that he was hurt - neurologically or otherwise. But the spotter pulled him off and he lost the last 59:40 of the Jests game and by being in the protocol with no injury, he was unable to practice the following week. As you can imagine, lots of Fin fans are p*ssed off and believing that having an unknown spotter [who allegedly has lived in NYC for 24 years] being able to influence the game was a way to send the Dolphins a lesson for precipitating the whole controversy. Especially since they called intentional grounding on the same play. I saw the same play made by at least three quarterbacks yesterday and not one was considered to be intentional grounding. It is what it is, I guess. If we have to play 11-on-18, we just have to come out on top.

Check out this tweet and tell me if it looks like he suffered from a "gross motor event":
    https://twitter.com/7SportsXtra/stat...8sQKmY-HQbnnjg

Interesting. His head hit the turf but I honestly can't say he seemed disoriented in anyway.

Now this statement seems highly suspect; an unknown spotter [who allegedly has lived in NYC for 24 years]

It's all a definite head scratcher for sure.

But back to Tua, he definitely stumbled and seemed out of it for a sec, no doubt about that although afterward he seemed ok but his was a situation where I think better safe than sorry should have applied.