[REMOVE ADS]

Page 57 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7 47 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

I'm not gonna be mad or sad today,no way...mystics win wnba title-nats in league championship series,no way i'm down now,two winners free drinks for everybody...bottled or faucet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Cool! Will you send me a hundred bucks for gas so I can drive down to pick it up?
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......NO CAN DO MR PRESIDENT,BUT I'LL HAVE ONE OF MY FASTEST CARRIER BUZZARDS FLY OVER YOUR LOCAL CEMETARY AND DROP A BURLAP SACK WITH THE CASH...[my buzzards aren't allowed to actually land within 5,000 miles of any land mass in the continental U.S. or Alaska]SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!

You should upgrade your terminology, Homeboy. If you start referring to your buzzards as non-carbon producing natural droning systems [[NPNDS), you'll get a lot more business from tree hugging consumers. Of course, some won't work with you unless you can demonstrate that your NPNDS has diapers and doesn't deposit waste in their delivery zones. I'll send you the link to someone who can get rid of that waste [[and create a paper trail absolving you of any environmental responsibility) for two fifths of hooch per month. When I'm president, I'm going to put you over our NPNDS squadron and we will soak the treasury for dozens. I mean, make some money for services rendered. We'll talk about it soon on the same encrypted app that Trump and his buddies have been using to keep everything hush hush.

We sucked
    I'm done
    good night!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of our teams stink this year. Every single one.

At least I can celebrate one victory.........Go Steelers!!!

Ms m...what happened[hehehe]your boyz thought that they could just show up and win...[as always]well the jets shot that down didn't they? Do do realize that if you lose sunday your playoff chances may be moot...go jets!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    you should upgrade your terminology, homeboy. If you start referring to your buzzards as non-carbon producing natural droning systems [[npnds), you'll get a lot more business from tree hugging consumers. Of course, some won't work with you unless you can demonstrate that your npnds has diapers and doesn't deposit waste in their delivery zones. I'll send you the link to someone who can get rid of that waste [[and create a paper trail absolving you of any environmental responsibility) for two fifths of hooch per month. When i'm president, i'm going to put you over our npnds squadron and we will soak the treasury for dozens. I mean, make some money for services rendered. We'll talk about it soon on the same encrypted app that trump and his buddies have been using to keep everything hush hush.
    mr.president,as always you're two steps ahead..jerry oz-president for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Ms m...what happened[hehehe]your boyz thought that they could just show up and win...[as always]well the jets shot that down didn't they? Do do realize that if you lose sunday your playoff chances may be moot...go jets!!
    Come on, man... She never rubs it in when our teams suck water out their own butts. Which is like every single week. I typically root against the Boyz when they play, but when they win, I'm at least happy for her. But not my cousin Billy, who is a total Cowboy turd and should be in full implode mode right about now. If I rub him, it will be passively aggressive because trust me, he deserves it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..JERRY I ADORE MS M,BUT NOT HER TEAM AND YES I'LL RUB IT IN WHENEVER THEY LOSE.......[pssssssss ova here jerry,look i know that they have much more talent than those dumbskins,hell they always have,so yeah i'm gonna rub it in when i can]MS M IS A GOOD SPORT AND SHE ALSO KNOWS THAT WHEN THEY PLAY US AGAIN THEY'RE GONNA BEAT OUR BRAINS IN...SO LET ME BASK IN THE SUNSHINE OF A DALLAS DEFEAT...GO JETS,HEHE!!

I gotcha. By the way, thanks for beating the Fins yesterday. One more step into the abyss.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..those bums almost blew it,but i'm not concerned with losers today,hehe...nats win,nats win-going to the world series first d.c. Baseball team to play for a title since...[drumroll]-1933,let me say it again 1-9-3-3 do you know how many years[86]of suffering..jerry-as a kid i loved the [senators]who were awful and don't think that[frank howard]made em any better[he didn't]the only time they even sniffed a smidgen of success was in[1969]when ted williams taught em how to hit,but without pitching you ain't going far and they didn't,do this is a big deal for me personally as i never thought that i would witness this in my lifetime,always a bridesmaid never a bride well i'm going to the alter now brother an win or lose i'm enjoying it...nats win,nats win,nats win-goooooooooooooooooooo nats!!!!!

MS.M,WHERE YOU AT,YOUR BOYZ WON-CONGRATS...[darn bum eagles]..GO NATS!!

I'm here. Been a little busy. My Boyz did well!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my Steelers loving friend.....that would be you Moe.

Have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nats up-2-0 and heading home..i'm as happy as a customer of grady's who's just had his stomach pumped...go nats!!!!

Haven't watched them yet, but good luck, buddy. I'm a National League fan.

Jerry,a team of destiny,i know that the astros are good,but i'm tellin ya that something special is at play here..we finish em at home in five-go nats!!

AAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH%$%%%###@##@%$%%%& *[[[[&^%$$$#@@@@@####-DARN NATS BLOWING NOT ONE,NOT TWO BUT THREE GAMES AT HOME[ONLY IN D.C.]OH WELL THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR...[nobody who's sober actually believes that they will win two games again in Houston,do you..anyone?? that's what I thought]...go nats!!

It ain't over til it's over, amigo. By the way, the Quiz are 1-2 but have been pretty good in every game so far. Could easily be 3-0 after getting ripped off against the Spurs and coming up short to the Mavs. Might just need to gel to get their chemistry.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i have not even seen the gizzards yet,but they seem to be actually competing..maybe they're using some of the[mystics]players,gotta finish this world series before i get to the nba-go nats!!!

Go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i have not even seen the gizzards yet,but they seem to be actually competing..maybe they're using some of the[mystics]players,gotta finish this world series before i get to the nba-go nats!!!
    Hachimura seems like he belongs. I liked him in college and I'm pulling for him to do well. Plus, y'all stole that forward from San Antonio and he's helping out. Maybe Wall will come back and give you a chance.

Damn Sam [[and Jai) I was just about to go to bed...guess I'll watch the Nats to the end!

Nats are about to get it done. Don't expect to hear from Jai until he stops holding his breath. By the way, Jai... How the heck do you lose a regulation NBA game 159-158? I thought it had to have been at least three OTs but it was only four quarters. Wish I could have watched.

Congratulations Jai...AND... to the World Series Champions, Washington Nationals!!!!

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!nats win,nats win...let me say it again-nats win!!! Thanks gang,as i've stated i've been a d.c.baseball fan all my life..baseball is actually my favorite sport..this is almost too much for words,for a minute i thought that this was a hooch hallucination until i looked over an saw[voice]wearing a nats hat and tears in his eyes[that voice is a sentimental thing,hehe]wow this is something i never thought would happen in my lifetime..all i can say is-w-o-w...thank you learner family-mike rizzo and those never say die players..hey jerry,now i can turn my attention to the gizzards..d.c.-the district of champions-wow!!!

R&B, It's nice to see some "sane" thing come your way....Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Homeboy. I'm a Mets fan and beyond that, I root for anybody in the NL but the Cardinals. Glad your guys came through. Can't help but feel bad for Bryce Harper. Or not. His half a billion dollars should serve him as a great consolation prize.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    R&B, It's nice to see some "sane" thing come your way....Congratulations!!
    HEY MOE,I'M SO HAPPY THAT I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE A MOVIE THAT MAKES SENSE....[naw,that would ruin my already ruined reputation..hehehehehe!!!]

Yeah, you're right............only in our dreams, R&B!!!!!

What a nailbiter at Heinz Field yesterday. I just don't think Rudolph is our future QB.
    And Minka Fitzpatrick.......not a bad trade!

The big kicker........Patriots LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crappy start
    Happy ending
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  10.7 KB

The big star last night was the cat!!!

Hey moe...what a kick!! Ms m,good win i guess!!

Great game Falcons. Congrats Jerry.

Even a sloppy win is a good win Jai

Loving the TD call for the cat Moe

Congrats Moe. Your guys really hung in there.

Wish we could have done the same.
    GN peeps!

Thanks, Ms M. Congratulations, Jerry.

Looks like Minkha was a good trade for the Steelers.

Hey jerry,how bout them dirty birds,ms m don't fret,the east is so bad that your boyz could lose again and still take the division,moe our steelers are still alive[yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa]how bout the skins...they didn't play so they didn't lose,hehehehehe....sigh!!!!

Birds looked really good yesterday. Best that I've seen since 2016, actually. Little late, but I'll take it. Fins won two in a row and likely won't be able to grab Tua now. Tar Heels won. Buckeyes hoopsters won. Sixers won, but lost to the Nuggets. Nuggets won. It was easily the best sports weekend for me in years. What's going on?

Game last night was really good!!!

But why are the Patriots now number 1 in the power rankings?

Hey jerry,got to see the gizzards play and the kid[rui]don't look bad...is there hope for this mess of a franchise,is ted gonna turn the corner with this team?? Of course not for a couple years but if wall comes back next year,beal stays healthy and the kids actually learn how to compete???? But brooks gotta go he ain't teaching em how to defend the three..jerry i'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaaaayy out and say the giz shock the nba in[2021]by reaching the east finals-heck what have they got to lose?

Okay, I think the future is bright but making the East Finals in 2021? Let's just say that hooch is probably better drunk from a glass than it is as a replacement for water in a bubble bath. Might be time for an intervention...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...thanks jerry i needed that cold dose of reality..the nats got me trippin,hehehe!!!

Actually, it's not really crazy. Add a lottery pick and a well rested John Wall to what looks like an already competitive roster and they should be a playoff team if not a Finals squad. That time is coming though.

JERRY,I'M COLD SOBER[stop that snickering,hehe]AND MAY REGRET SAYING THIS,BUT SO FAR I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS VERSION OF THE GIZ,THEY'RE NOT GONNA WIN BUT THEY'RE MORE ATHLETIC AND THE BENCH IS BETTER BUT BROOKS GOTTA GO!

Anyone [[besides me) see that Steeler/Browns game last night????????????

I didn't watch all of it but I saw the replay of the fight. Garrett deserved his suspension but the league really dropped the ball by failing to suspend Rudolph for his actions.

Jerry, I saw Rudolph grab Garrett's helmet. Why others could not remain a mystery.
    However, Garrett has a history of bad physical behavior, as shown by previous encounters with other players.
    The Steelers are crippled with injuries. I vote for a visit from Dez Bryant [[yes, I know, he can be as unstable as the one who now isn't playing due to his behavior) but, the Steelers need experience.
    I will say this again & again.......Rudolph is NOT the second coming of Big Ben!

Not even close,he's an ok second stringer..moe i feel your pain i'm not used to seeing the steelers get pushed around like this,just one of those off seasons,it happens.

Yeah, I know it happens, R&B.......but I never understood why they chose Rudolph over Josh Dobbs, who is a very smart, very mobile backup. I was shaking my head the day they sent Dobbs to Jacksonville. Maybe Karma???