[REMOVE ADS]

Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

I got Atlanta in the first game. I'm leaning toward the Steelers in game #2 but it's tough to win in Beantown.

R&B: when you're out in that shed & drinking that "wonderful elixur" you sometimes don't know what the heck you say........HOWEVER, you were the only one of us who picked Green Bay over Dallas. That, I give you da props! As much as I praised Atlanta's O Line I have to go with Green Bay [[well, if they lose I'll need a bottle of hooch LOL). I like both, though!
    Second game: y'all don't have to ask!! I'm banking on the spirit of Myron Cope infiltrating
    Foxboro!!!!!!!!!

Anything can happen. But with a better defense, offense, team health, record, and strength of schedule, I like our chances. With all the Aaron Rodgers hype, I won't mention which quarterback has been better all season, but subjectively speaking, I like my guy there as well.

Get the hooch ready.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 01-21-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Me: Falcons
    Jerry Oz: Rise Up!
    Mo: GB

Me: Terrible Towels
    Mo: Terrible Towels and the spirit of Myron Cope
    Jerry Oz: Leaning Steelers

Yo Jai Man aka Arr&Bee, what say ye?

Ok kiddie listen up as da ol professa tells it...the green bay packers in a high scoring classic over the atlanta falcons-38-34...over in the afc-the new england patriots over the pittsburg steelers in another classic-31-28 and that's the lesson for today,class dismissed.

Me: Falcons
    Jerry Oz: Rise Up!
    Mo: GB
    arr&bee: GB

Me: Terrible Towels
    Mo: Terrible Towels and the spirit of Myron Cope
    Jerry Oz: Leaning Steelers
    arr&bee: BradyBunch

Yes professor bee and although I just walked in, it would appear you may be on the wrong side of history. We shall see!

Looking good Black Bird Butts, keep up the good work!

hahahahhahahahah...oopsies GB...hahahahahaha

That O Line of Atlanta is amazing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    That O Line of Atlanta is amazing!!!!
    Funny you say that Mo because I've seen them better but I think they will pick up as the game progresses. What's really impressing me though is the Birds defense.

hahahahahahahahaha

I'll tell ya; it doesn't matter which team it is against Atlanta. I think from what I've seen Atlanta will beat them!

I'll tell ya; it doesn't matter which team it is against Atlanta. I think from what I've seen Atlanta will beat them!
    I think you're right LOL

Rise Up!

Excellent calll...LOL

Jerry Oz I KNOW you want to come out but we'll let you lay lo for awhile longer. HAHAHA

omg!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not walk in the house in the best of moods but I'm definitely feeling better now. hahahaha

That ball hit the ground. That's BS

Hold it down Birds and watch out for the officials!

OMG...again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Oz the mojo is now on your side so bring your butt out, it's time to stick a fork in the Packers, their DONE!!!!!!!

Professor Bee... wrong side of history sir. LOL

I'll give it to ya Jerry. I said last week I liked their O Line. But their defense is just as good.

I'll give it to ya Jerry. I said last week I liked their O Line. But their defense is just as good.
    They are on like popcorn!!!!!

and I need to re-post this...

Jerry Oz the mojo is now on your side so bring your butt out, it's time to stick a fork in the Packers, their DONE!!!!!!!

Too little, too late! I'm taking a break. It's not enough Hail Mary's on the planet for Rodgers to pull this out of his gold and green rear end.

I tried to tell people the real game was between my Boyz and the Birds but noooooooooooooooo, folks thought I was crazy and I have to keep it real for a minute and say, I couldn't help but watch this and hear Yvonne Fair singing, “It Shoulda Been Me.” LOL

However, [[tooting my own horn) I went on record weeks ago saying the Birds were going to surprise people.

Congrats Jerry Oz/Atlanta Falcons. I would have preferred a different outcome but it wasn't meant to be but I'm totally sincere when I say, I'm happy for you and those Dirty Birds.

Now go kick some Super Bowl AFC butt [[sorry Moe but at least I'm pulling for those Towels tonight....hahahaha).

RISE UP and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, Jerry...

Jerry Oz must still be dancing on the ceiling. LOL

So let's find out who's butt the Birds will kick next.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Ok kiddie listen up as da ol professa tells it...the green bay packers in a high scoring classic over the atlanta falcons-38-34...over in the afc-the new england patriots over the pittsburg steelers in another classic-31-28 and that's the lesson for today,class dismissed.
    At least you got the high scoring part right in the first game. teehee
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-22-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Wow Mo, as the Royalettes would say, It's Gonna Take a Miracle.

It would be the miracle of miracles, Ms M. But, we had a good run!

It would be the miracle of miracles, Ms M. But, we had a good run!
    I feel ya Mo, trust me, I feel ya.

I'm curious, is there any talk in the "burgh" about Tomlin's future or is it too early to say?

Well, I was out walking in the woods and forgot that today is Sunday. Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Well, I was out walking in the woods and forgot that today is Sunday. Did I miss anything?
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaw, nothing much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not really, except that you're gonna beat New England's ass in 2 weeks!

Man, I planted myself on the couch and refused to move unless the commercial came on. Then, I returned and sat in the exact same position at the exact same spot. I didn't even start dinner until the fourth quarter was half over. That was the first thing that I ate today and I barely felt like eating. The missus thinks I'm crazy because I was still worried after Julio put us up by 31. But that's just me. Looks like we get the Cheatriots in two weeks.

Wonder if I'll sleep before then?

Not really, except that you're gonna beat New England's ass in 2 weeks!
    I f only, LOL but I think you mean Jerry Oz/Falcons or the NFC in general. either way I hope so. I dislike the Brady Bunch with a MAJOR passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-22-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Man, I planted myself on the couch and refused to move unless the commercial came on. Then, I returned and sat in the exact same position at the exact same spot. I didn't even start dinner until the fourth quarter was half over. That was the first thing that I ate today and I barely felt like eating. The missus thinks I'm crazy because I was still worried after Julio put us up by 31. But that's just me. Looks like we get the Cheatriots in two weeks.

Wonder if I'll sleep before then?
    It was obvious [[at least to me)fairly early the mojo was on your side. GB looked like crap and Birds didn't LOL

Nice catch but as I said earlier, too little, too late.

Goodnight everyone. It was a rough week and it doesn't seem I will have any relief in the one coming up.

See ya at the Super Bowl!

MVPP : Most Valuable Photo-shopped Picture

Name:  26ee8a5f-55dd-4d7f-8b60-f93a4a9c67ac_800.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  89.2 KB

Looks like too little, too late is about to become my new mantra.

Report: NFL admits referees made crucial mistake in Packers-Cowboys game

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...tm_campaign=im

Well, can't look back. I think Atlanta will give the Brady Bunch a run for their money.

I'm sure you all heard Tomlin gave a 10K fine to Antonio Brown for his locker room video.
    Why do I get the feeling there will be more repercussions for him from the Rooney's?

Fans can always look back Moe, even though it will not change the results. However, it could help clarify calls in the future. Officiating has gotten out of hand in the league and I'm saying that as a person whose team has benefited from some of the bogus calls.
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-23-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Well, can't look back. I think Atlanta will give the Brady Bunch a run for their money.

I'm sure you all heard Tomlin gave a 10K fine to Antonio Brown for his locker room video.
    Why do I get the feeling there will be more repercussions for him from the Rooney's?
    Losing seems like the ultimate punishment. It was a stupid stunt. I hope he learns from it.

I thought I read a headline yesterday that he was payed by FaceBook to do it. If that's the case, it looks much worse in my opinion. I'm a huge Antonio Brown fan but he has to be smarter than that. But he'll learn.

Am I the only one who thinks his situation is a lot like Odell Beckham, Jr.'s from two weeks ago? That one was really blown out of proportion. Had he and his crew partied in New York City, nobody would have said anything. But they took a one-day diversion to Miami and all of a sudden they were not team players. Such utter BS. I sense strong racial overtones to the criticism of men having fun on an off-day. The similarity in the two cases is that both guys took so much criticism that it appears [[in my eyes) to have affected their performance.

WOW,WELL IT SEEM THAT DA OL PAFESSA WAS OFF ON THIS ONE...BUT DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY...I'M TELLIN YA RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW...NEW ENGLAND 35-ATLANTA 31..PRINT IT,AS A MATTER OF FACT IF ATLANTA WINS I'LL STOP DRINKING,TEAR DOWN ALL MY SHEDS[hi moe]BECOME A MONK AND MOVE INTO A MONISTARY DEEP IN THE MOUNTAINS OF TIBET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    WOW,WELL IT SEEM THAT DA OL PAFESSA WAS OFF ON THIS ONE...BUT DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY...I'M TELLIN YA RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW...NEW ENGLAND 35-ATLANTA 31..PRINT IT,AS A MATTER OF FACT IF ATLANTA WINS I'LL STOP DRINKING,TEAR DOWN ALL MY SHEDS[hi moe]BECOME A MONK AND MOVE INTO A MONISTARY DEEP IN THE MOUNTAINS OF TIBET!!!
    Yes! I appreciate you predicting against us again, partner. I hope you're going to enjoy your new dry life in the mountains. The clean air'll do you good. Now, if I can only get thomas96 to remind me of how horribly we're going to be overmatched, the win will be all but guaranteed...

Jerry, I wonder if they internet in Tibet?
    We'll miss ya R& B.......

thomas96 Guest
    Yes! I appreciate you predicting against us again, partner. I hope you're going to enjoy your new dry life in the mountains. The clean air'll do you good. Now, if I can only get thomas96 to remind me of how horribly we're going to be overmatched, the win will be all but guaranteed...
    Both defenses suck, these playoffs have been the worst I've ever seen [[only good game was Chiefs/Packers and I couldn't care less about either of those teams). League got what it wanted with all the offense and ridiculous rules benefitting offenses. Won't watch the Super Bowl. Have no interest in watching two uninteresting teams swap touchdowns all game. Good luck Jerry. Comes down to Brady and Ryan in my opinion. Always thought Brady is overrated and success is more due to Belichick [[why else would every other QB who comes in for them play just as well?) but Ryan always has some tricks to lose the game up his sleeves.

Pats probably get their 5th and that's going to be brutal living in Boston. At least when all the liberal Massachusetts Pats fans here try to talk shit about the Pats I can flash my Make America Great Again hat and say "You won a meaningless game... We won the White House" and it'll probably shut them up. Too bad I don't have that hat.... May have to bring up the cheating and all.

If you guys do win, then good I won't have to listen to the retards up here talk trash with Brady and Belichick's you-know-whats half way down their throat.

Final prediction: Cheaters 77 Failcons 73
    Sounds more like a girls basketball score... Ugh

Hey jerry...i didn't mention what i want after new england wins[hehe]i want you and moe to venture down to da hood [my treat]and actually have a meal at grady's[ummm yummeee]he'll be serving his famous[mystery spare ribs]and coconut cake for dessert...see ya there..ummm yummeee!!!