[REMOVE ADS]

Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 115 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Touchdown!

Touchdown!

Guess What...Touchdown

Gonna be a LONG game for us!!!

can you say TOUCHDOWN

I'm loving this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Gonna be a LONG game for us!!!
    Sorry Moe last time I check you guys were tied. Will have to check to see what's going on.

Another TD….A. J. Brown is on fire today

Ouch, that's not good Moe.

And that’s only the first half…

I feel ya Moe. The Bears are finally in the game!

YEEEEEESSSS....Touchdown!

Another TOUCHDOWN folks! hahahahahahaha

Omg.....Touchdown

Sorry Moe!
    Congrats on the Dolphins but...standby on the Falcons
    and as for me, today was a good day

hahahaha... the Falcons are still in the game Jerry Oz

Ohhhh that Carolina-Falcons game............

Thanks Ms M......they're at their break next week. Maybe they'll learn something.

And congratulations to you!!!!!!

OT for the Falcons and Panthers.

Thanks Moe, it was a good game.
    I was pulling for you, I need someone to break the Eagles streak.

Go Falcons, you can do this!

hahahahaha...Panthers missed the FG

Congrats x 2 Jerry Oz. !!!

Congrats Jerry!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a Niners fan but McCafferty is a beast!

Wow I just saw that score of the Niners/Rams game.

I'm a little stunned, TBH. Happy, but stunned. Dolphins' defense was a turnstile until the second half, but Tua has developed into a beast. And thankfully, somebody woke Marcus Mariota up in the fourth quarter. A very rare day where I have no "buts".

Moe, your guys ran into a hornet's nest today. Nobody's slowing down the Iggles this season.

Except maybe, Dallas. The only teams that look like contenders right now are Buffalo, Kansas City, Philly and Dallas. One of us might have her dream come true at the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    i'm a little stunned, tbh. Happy, but stunned. Dolphins' defense was a turnstile until the second half, but tua has developed into a beast. And thankfully, somebody woke marcus mariota up in the fourth quarter. A very rare day where i have no "buts".

Moe, your guys ran into a hornet's nest today. Nobody's slowing down the iggles this season.

Except maybe, dallas. The only teams that look like contenders right now are buffalo, kansas city, philly and dallas. One of us might have her dream come true at the end of this season.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow I just saw that score of the Niners/Rams game.
    Jimmy G actually did well but McCafferty was the star.

And McCaffrey became the only player to run, catch & throw a TD in a game since 2005.
    Did his trade pay off dividends!

McCaffrey....oops, yeah him.

BUT... they usually play well and beat the Rams. I think he'll be a definite asset and he's has a lot of talent surrounding him [[not name Jimmy G) so let's see if Kyle has more tricks up his sleeve in order to continue winning.

BTW Jai, congrats! hahaha

The Steelers are in the tank, we'll see if Matt Canada is sent to Canada on a 1 way ticket.
    Packers aren't doing so well, either.
    But, as I said before good football is great watching!!!!!

I hate being Falcons fan. I'm watching the game over Mom's house and Atlanta stops Carolina on fourth down and less than two minutes in the game while up 31-28. Falcons run three plays on the Panties' side of the field and kick a field goal to go up 34-28 with 38 seconds remaining. YES!! I'm thrilled. Hug Mom and head for home, both teams somehow managing to win.

Later, I'm watching highlights and someone explained the Falcons won in overtime 37-34. I had two reactions:
    Reaction #1:???????????????????????????????
    Reaction #2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out, Carolina completed a 62-yard hail Mary at the end of the game and were about to kick the game winning point after touchdown when the guy who caught the pass [D.J. Moore, who had a monster game] decided it was a smart idea to take off his helmet to preen around and gloat about his feat. He did it on the field and that's a 15-yard penalty. Instead of kicking from the 15-yard line, they kicked from the 30 and missed the now 48-yard PAT. Overtime.

Atlanta got the ball. Marcus Mariota did a Marcus Mariota thing and threw the ball deep into double coverage where it was [of course] intercepted. Carolina drove and missed a field goal. Atlanta then moved downfield and scored a field goal with less than two minutes remaining.

I was one boneheaded penalty away from wondering how the **** my team managed to blow another game where they had a 99% chance of winning. They did this three times last year, by the way. Even when winning, there's no satisfaction. Seriously, the Falcons hate their fans.

But we're in first place, so there's that.

It's a good feeling to be in first place, Jerry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I hate being Falcons fan. I'm watching the game over Mom's house and Atlanta stops Carolina on fourth down and less than two minutes in the game while up 31-28. Falcons run three plays on the Panties' side of the field and kick a field goal to go up 34-28 with 38 seconds remaining. YES!! I'm thrilled. Hug Mom and head for home, both teams somehow managing to win.

Later, I'm watching highlights and someone explained the Falcons won in overtime 37-34. I had two reactions:
    Reaction #1:???????????????????????????????
    Reaction #2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out, Carolina completed a 62-yard hail Mary at the end of the game and were about to kick the game winning point after touchdown when the guy who caught the pass [D.J. Moore, who had a monster game] decided it was a smart idea to take off his helmet to preen around and gloat about his feat. He did it on the field and that's a 15-yard penalty. Instead of kicking from the 15-yard line, they kicked from the 30 and missed the now 48-yard PAT. Overtime.

Atlanta got the ball. Marcus Mariota did a Marcus Mariota thing and threw the ball deep into double coverage where it was [of course] intercepted. Carolina drove and missed a field goal. Atlanta then moved downfield and scored a field goal with less than two minutes remaining.

I was one boneheaded penalty away from wondering how the **** my team managed to blow another game where they had a 99% chance of winning. They did this three times last year, by the way. Even when winning, there's no satisfaction. Seriously, the Falcons hate their fans.

But we're in first place, so there's that.

My first reaction to your post was, what the heck game was he watching? Then I read to the bottom and thought, oh, ok. LOL

Didn't see the entire thing but it was actually a good one near the end. When Carolina missed the FG I'm like yippee, the Falcons can still pull it out and lo and behold, they finally did!

Games like that can be a pain but as long as there is a W at the end. It's all good and worth it!

I'll be honest: My expectations were low going into the season, so any win is great for me. The "experts" said we had the worst roster in the league, thanks to $40 million+ dead money that we still owe for Matty Ice's contract. A quarter of our salary cap was devoted to players who weren't even on the team. It's the price of rebuilding.

I just wanted a competitive team and it looks like that's what I've got. With that being said, the Falcons have a long sad history of breaking their fans hearts and losing yesterday thanks to a hail Mary and walk-off extra point would be so on brand. Two years ago, we lost to Dallas because five Falcons players didn't know they could recover an onside kick before it traveled 10 yards. The week after that, Dan Quinn told the team that since it needed a field goal to win and had the ball on Detroit's 7-yard line, he didn't want to score a touchdown because it would give the Lions time to march downfield and score. The next play, Todd Gurley ran free to the end zone and tried to stop, but landed just over the line. Detroit came downfield and beat us. Of course, there's 28-3. It's been like this for more than 40 years that I've been a fan.

Losing in overtime after Mariota's boneheaded interception would be on point. But actually winning seems like it's something new for the franchise and its fans. I think we'll be a really good team starting in 2024 and anything approaching that until then is a bonus. Rise up!

Well,the blind dog found the bone, mcclarin is the real deal and saved our sorry butts, if we ever get a real qb we could be a team...hey a fella can dream can't he??? You think that captain kirk ain't lickin his chops for this coming sunday...vikings 41- commanders 21, that's the way i see it!!!

Ok I have a question. Who do you guys think is the best coach in the NFL? My top two are Andy Reid and Pete Carroll, honorable mention goes to Mike McDaniel and Robert Saleh and it's not solely based on simply a W/L record but the perception of how they treat and interact with their players. I really wanted to put Mike Tomlin in there but as good as he looks, I had a negative reaction to the whole Antonio Brown thing. NOT all Tomlin's fault because we know Brown is a jerk but still...

Good question. I'd say Andy Reid is best. Then, Tomlin because he's about to experience his first losing season in 15 years, which makes it an outlier for me. I'd probably put Kyle Shanahan third, not because of his record of excellence, but because his system has bred winning coaches in Los Angeles, Green Bay, and now, [hopefully] Miami. Next would be Bellicheat because he has to be up there somewhere, even though it's clear that Brady was the reason he won his championships. Maybe, I'd follow him up with Carroll.

I think the better question would be which team has the best front office and I think it's the Rams, all day. Followed closely by Baltimore.

I'm with you on Andy Reid.....he's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Ok I have a question. Who do you guys think is the best coach in the NFL? My top two are Andy Reid and Pete Carroll, honorable mention goes to Mike McDaniel and Robert Saleh and it's not solely based on simply a W/L record but the perception of how they treat and interact with their players. I really wanted to put Mike Tomlin in there but as good as he looks, I had a negative reaction to the whole Antonio Brown thing. NOT all Tomlin's fault because we know Brown is a jerk but still...
    "As good as he looks." Ha! I knew how you felt about Tomlin! But, seriously: to let the Antonio Brown situation go that far....hmmm...nope!

Did any see about LeVeon Bell have a totally losing experience in his boxing debut?

Interesting. we all agree Andy Reid is our number one pick. The rest are personal preferences.
    I can live with that. LOL

Yeah Moe I think Tomlin could have handled that better but to be honest I don't know what his bosses were telling him. shrugs

Didn't know Bell was boxing and to tell you the truth had forgotten all about him.

I think the better question would be which team has the best front office and I think it's the Rams, all day. Followed closely by Baltimore.
    Jerry would love to hear your thoughts on what makes a front office good I'm guessing part of it is not getting caught up in a lot of "high jinks."

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Well,the blind dog found the bone, mcclarin is the real deal and saved our sorry butts, if we ever get a real qb we could be a team...hey a fella can dream can't he??? You think that captain kirk ain't lickin his chops for this coming sunday...vikings 41- commanders 21, that's the way i see it!!!

But if he starts screaming , "how ya like me now? I'm going to throw up!!!! LOL

Jerry would love to hear your thoughts on what makes a front office good I'm guessing part of it is not getting caught up in a lot of "high jinks."
    A good front office makes the most effective use of its assets to put a competitive team on the field. The Rams somehow figured out how to gank the salary cap to get a team full of all-stars without taking chances through the draft. They're the only team to use that strategy and they got a championship out of it. The Niners clearly emulated them when they traded their draft future away for Trey Lance and Christian McCaffrey.

The Steelers have a good front office because they don't let players go before they've replaced them. Of course, that's not the case with Big Ben, but whatever.

Chase Claypool to the Bears for a 2nd round pic next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    A good front office makes the most effective use of its assets to put a competitive team on the field. The Rams somehow figured out how to gank the salary cap to get a team full of all-stars without taking chances through the draft. They're the only team to use that strategy and they got a championship out of it. The Niners clearly emulated them when they traded their draft future away for Trey Lance and Christian McCaffrey.

The Steelers have a good front office because they don't let players go before they've replaced them. Of course, that's not the case with Big Ben, but whatever.
    I understand the strategy and I guess it makes sense but unfortunately the verdict is still out on Lance. Although, so far they are getting their money's worth with McCaffrey.

It still blows my mind the Rams won the SB but they are in 3rd place right now and barely limping along. So is it really strategy or luck?

I think the Steelers have a great front office because the owners don't seem to interfere too much and are quite loyal to their people. I like that!

It was time for Big Ben to go. shrugs

Chase Claypool to the Bears for a 2nd round pic next year?
    Wow! Didn't think they would pull the trigger on Claypool. I bet Fields is happy. LOL

Miami just traded for Bradley Chubb and Jeff Wilson. Oh my stars and garters...

This might get really good really soon.

The Falcons traded Calvin Ridley to the Jaguars. I really wanted him back, but I can understand he needed a change of scenery. God bless him in his future endeavors.

Chase Claypool is now a Chicago Bear. Just in time to play the Dolphins. Pittsburgh gets a 2nd round pick. This trade alone doesn't indicate they're rebuilding, but the fact that they're selling instead of buying might indicate they're looking more to the future than toward success in 2022.

EDIT: Scratch that notion. Steelers traded with WFT for cornerback William Jackson, so suggestions of throwing in the towel should be disabused.

Well, we're half way through the season so I'm guessing Tomlin thinks he can make some noise. As the saying goes, It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

But check this out....

This is the most succinct and hilarious recap of a game I’ve read in awhile...and accurate too

By John Breech
    The Falcons beat the Panthers in a crazy game. If you're wondering just how crazy it got, by my count, it was the only game from Week 8 that had:
    • A 62-yard Hail Mary touchdown
    • Someone getting flagged for taking their helmet off while celebrating the Hail Mary
    • A missed game-winning extra point that was attempted from 48 yards due to the flag on the Hail Mary
    • The ugliest overtime interception you'll ever see
    • A missed game-wining field goal attempt in overtime from 32 yards away that was missed by the same guy who missed the extra point after the Hail Mary
    • A kicker showing mercy to everyone by ending the game with a field goal in overtime, but not the same kicker who missed the extra point and the 32-yard field goal

I understand the strategy and I guess it makes sense but unfortunately the verdict is still out on Lance. Although, so far they are getting their money's worth with McCaffrey.

It still blows my mind the Rams won the SB but they are in 3rd place right now and barely limping along. So is it really strategy or luck?

I think the Steelers have a great front office because the owners don't seem to interfere too much and are quite loyal to their people. I like that!

It was time for Big Ben to go. shrugs
    Big Ben should have gone earlier than he did IMHO