[REMOVE ADS]

Without a doubt-major lance....his best okeh recording?

This song has been overlooked by not only the record buying public when released in late[1967]his last okeh recording,but by music historians too,now while all of the major's recordings were top notch it was something very adult like and different about this seldom heard classic,let me hear from our music historians here about this one...yea or nea?

A lot of Jalynne productions are really good. Can anyone let me know who was involved and what other Jalynne tracks were released that I might like?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  21.1 KB
    I like almost ALL Major's Okeh cuts better than this one, except for a few of the New York, Billy Sherrell productions. I DO like almost all his Okeh Jalynne [[Carl Davis) Productions, especially those written by Curtis Mayfield.

"Dark and Lonely", "Sweet Music", "Delilah" and "Crying in the Rain" are some Jalynne sleepers.

Hey robb,what do you think of the[b-side]the upbeat[forever]?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  21.1 KB
    I Like "Forever" a lot more.

Yeah ,great song i love em both.