[REMOVE ADS]

RIP Pete Burns - Dead Or Alive

Last edited by theboyfromxtown; 10-24-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Yes I remember that song they played a thousand times back in the BIG 80s! Rest in peace Pete Burns.

He was on TV over here only last week. I wasn't really a fan so i took little notice but he was a one off. Someone who did things on his own terms. Sad that he has passed.

You Spin Me Round was the cut. They had some jams besides that too, like Bang Bang and Find Another Lover. May he RIP.

in the mid 90s he spent untold millions buying back all the masters of his Dead Or Alive that Epic/Sony claimed they owned..very wise move..Prince tried the similar thing with his Warners catalog but im not sure if he eventually succeeded..the Dead or Alive catalog was obviously considered a low profit margin for Sony to sell them back to him..no such luck for Michael Jackson who fought bitterly with Sony in his final years for the return of his catalog every trick in legal moves was made by the conglomerate using the ATV/catalog loan as their ace card understandable in buisness terms as the MJ catalog would be one of the crown jewels on the sony catalog