[REMOVE ADS]

Video released showing shooting death of Keith Lamont Scott

Last edited by marv2; 09-25-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Police dash cam video here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=40e_1474766120

2nd Eyewitness To The Keith Scott Ex3cution Says White Cop Did The Sh0oting Not The Black Cop

No charges for Charlotte officer in death of Keith Lamont Scott

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/no-...D=ansmsnnews11

It's going to get worse with Dum Dum Donald in charge. I'm waiting for that cop to be acquitted for shooting the guy in the back and then tossing his Taser on his body as if there was a struggle over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    It's going to get worse with Dum Dum Donald in charge. I'm waiting for that cop to be acquitted for shooting the guy in the back and then tossing his Taser on his body as if there was a struggle over it.
    I just had that conversation with my mother. I told her about this case and the officer being let go. She mentioned that they were probably trying to figure out a way to let the cop in S.C. that show Walter Scott in the back go. Add to all of this......Dylan Roof may get to represent himself and amidst the call for forgiveness by the families of the 9 victims, he may not end up with the death penalty!

Last week it was announced that they could not convict the University of Cincinnati cop because of a hung jury. He was the one that shot the unarmed man in the head that was still in his car.

Yeah, they're talking about relocating the retrial, maybe to Columbus. They won't say it, but the Cincinnati cops got to the previous jury and scared enough of them into voting not guilty.

Yeah, they're talking about relocating the retrial, maybe to Columbus. They won't say it, but the Cincinnati cops got to the previous jury and scared enough of them into voting not guilty.
    I believe that is exactly what happened now check this story out and tell me what you think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c68e047e1b5e

This cop has a history of brutality towards blacks.

In the history of this country, do you suppose that a southern jury has ever been seated where a Black murder defendent accused of killing a White man had 11 Black jurors? And I'll bet there have been next to none anywhere else since the OJ trial.

In the history of this country, do you suppose that a southern jury has ever been seated where a Black murder defendent accused of killing a White man had 11 Black jurors? And I'll bet there have been next to none anywhere else since the OJ trial.
    The more things change.....the more they stay the same!

You have to see this!

We'll never get the truth. I only have one question, which is why they even thought to bother this man when they were there to serve a warrant on somebody else. Saying that they smelled reefer or saw a gun is BS. He wasn't getting lit before his son got off a school bus and I'm pretty sure North Carolina is an open carry state [[for some people, I guess), so having a gun in his car is not against the law.

We'll never get the truth. I only have one question, which is why they even thought to bother this man when they were there to serve a warrant on somebody else. Saying that they smelled reefer or saw a gun is BS. He wasn't getting lit before his son got off a school bus and I'm pretty sure North Carolina is an open carry state [[for some people, I guess), so having a gun in his car is not against the law.
    I will say it. It was because he was a black man, a big black man. Just his being posed a threat to them. I know it does not make sense but this is the kind of bullshit that they use to rationalize killing black men [[remember the Tulsa OK cop killing and the dialogue that went on between the cops in the copter and on the ground....).

Of course Officer Vinson will not be charge because he is not the one that shot and killed Keith Scott. It was the white officer that was wearing the red jacket that shot Scott multiple times killing him. They through Ofc Vinson out there immediately as an attempt to prevent rioting by reporting that he was black.