[REMOVE ADS]

Florence ballard - unsung

Nice to see this back up on youtube but I know from past experience they never stay there for very long.

Here is a detailed critique of the Florence Ballard Unsung episode:

Thanks for posting Marv. Sad situation.....

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks for posting Marv. Sad situation.....
    You're most welcome DET! It is very sad especially when people can't just tell the full out truth now after all these years.

It was rebroadcast on Unsung yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    It was rebroadcast on Unsung yesterday.
    It must have been very popular in it's first run.

RossHolloway Guest
    I can't believe that any true Motown fan or true fan of the Supremes would post that second video. I listened to the first three minutes of the video and it made me sick to my stomach. Shame on you for bringing such FILTH into SoulfulDetroit. You should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    I can't believe that any true Motown fan or true fan of the Supremes would post that second video. I listened to the first three minutes of the video and it made me sick to my stomach. Shame on you for bringing such FILTH into SoulfulDetroit. You should be banned.
    Grow up. The lady was just giving her critique of the Unsung on Florence Ballard.
    Last edited by marv2; 09-13-2016 at 10:52 PM.

gba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Grew up. The lady was just giving her critique of the Unsung on Florence Ballard.
    I'm curious - are you that person just posting under the name of Marv? Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by gba View Post
    I'm curious - are you that person just posting under the name of Marv? Makes sense

I'm sorry but you have to go on my Ignore list. Take care and enjoy the forum.

gba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I'm sorry but you have to go on my Ignore list. Take care and enjoy the forum.
    Guess I was right. I agree with RossHolloway. Nothing but filth to tarnish legacy

Anyways, Flo's cousin was dead on right about what led to Flo's break up from the Supremes. Regardless, like Diana and Mary, she left behind a huge legacy. A legend. Let's leave it at that. Supremes forever!