[REMOVE ADS]

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Results 1,351 to 1,361 of 1361
    It is hard to believe sometimes that she is gone. She did leave us with some great music like this one:

Hey Jerry look what I found!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Hey Jerry look what I found!

It played in my car today. Of course I had to turn it up a couple (few) notches. Great song. Curiously, it was the only Instant Funk record that played in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    It played in my car today. Of course I had to turn it up a couple (few) notches. Great song. Curiously, it was the only Instant Funk record that played in my town.
    I think this is the only song of theirs I remember. I had just start college in Denver and their only black station, KDKO use to play it. That's where I first heard it. The video is totally new to me. The song came out before MTV, so there really was not an outlet on TV for promo videos yet.

Just be true-gene chandler.

One of the most popular songs from my high school days:

Ebb tide-roy hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Ebb tide-roy hamilton
    Excellent choice! I also love his version of "Don't Let Go"

From the Winter of 1969-70......The Originals "Baby I'm For Real". Seems like they played this every night on the radio back then:

The Dramatics debut this jam on local Detroit television in October of 1977 "Shake It Well"

Love's theme-barry white.