[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Aug 23, 9P-12M ET---My Extended versions just keep on coming!

Howdy, Folks! Join me tonight on "Nightflight"...Aug 23, 9P-12M ET, on www.womr.org ...for another batch of my extended versions...well, with 430 of them on Youtube [[under the name of "mosogotam"), I've barely scratched the surface. And thanks for your 13+ million views on my Youtube channel. That's tonight...on "Nightflight" on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown. Thanks! See you on the radio! John

Name:  11902397_10203539203040882_4385001994862949389_n.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  30.4 KB

Last edited by midnight johnny; 08-23-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Howdy, Folks! Join me tonight on "Nightflight"...Aug 23, 9P-12M ET, on www.womr.org...for another batch of my extended versions...well, with 430 of them on Youtube [[under the name of "mosogotam"), I've barely scratched the surface. And thanks for your 13+ million views on my Youtube channel. That's tonight...on "Nightflight" on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown. Thanks! See you on the radio! John

An extended, extended remix show! Its like Christmas in July! Except its August. It's like candy for dinner, except the show starts at 9pm. It's like music to my ears!

So looking forward to this... I have been engrossed by these remixes for the past two weeks, so to be getting more is a bonus...Wayne[[Wedgeville)

John, have you not yet given the Mosogotam touch to Touch Me in the Morning? I searched the Tube and couldn't find anything. I'd be shocked, shocked I tell you, if you haven't done that already.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    An extended, extended remix show! Its like Christmas in July! Except its August. It's like candy for dinner, except the show starts at 9pm. It's like music to my ears!
    Brent...looking forward to seeing you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeville View Post
    So looking forward to this... I have been engrossed by these remixes for the past two weeks, so to be getting more is a bonus...Wayne[[Wedgeville)
    Wayne....you will be listening? I appreciate it especially with the time difference!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    John, have you not yet given the Mosogotam touch to Touch Me in the Morning? I searched the Tube and couldn't find anything. I'd be shocked, shocked I tell you, if you haven't done that already.
    Hmmmm....Brent....funny you should ask. As I think about why I never did an extension of "TMITM", I never felt that it was too short as I did with so many that I did stretch. And when we got the "TMITM Deluxe" with that amazing alternate version, I really didn't feel I could do anything that came close to it.

....in the studio....Howdeeeeeee!

Just getting ready to shut off the computer when I heard Smokey.

Always loved "I Don't Blame You At All", I preferred it to "Tears Of A Clown".

Hi John...was in your neighborhood last week at Solid Gold Tea at the Boatslip. I'll probably get there a few more times before the season is over. I love those 70s disco oldies almost as much as Motown. Loving your remixes but time for bed...John

Well, almost time for bed, after "I Gotta Let You Go"

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeb View Post
    Just getting ready to shut off the computer when I heard Smokey.

Always loved "I Don't Blame You At All", I preferred it to "Tears Of A Clown".

Hi John...was in your neighborhood last week at Solid Gold Tea at the Boatslip. I'll probably get there a few more times before the season is over. I love those 70s disco oldies almost as much as Motown. Loving your remixes but time for bed...John

Well, almost time for bed, after "I Gotta Let You Go"
    Hey, Johnny!!! Good to see you!

Where is the thread for tonight's show? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Where is the thread for tonight's show? I don't see it.
    Hey Mike....I'm here....well not here...on Facebook. But we can communicate here!!! How are you!

Hey John! I'm fine thanks.....a little bewildered that I couldn't find your thread for tonight. Hope you're doing well and I'm hearing tuneage that I haven't heard in forever!! Love it.
    Do you have a FB page?? If so, where are you?
    Last edited by texassoul; 08-30-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Hey John! I'm fine thanks.....a little bewildered that I couldn't find your thread for tonight. Hope you're doing well and I'm hearing tuneage that I haven't heard in forever!! Love it.
    Do you have a FB page??
    Yeah....I will put it in your SDF box...then friend me