[REMOVE ADS]

Chico Bean Weighs In On Kevin Hart Wedding and Motown Records Deal For Chocolate Drop

I periodically visit allhiphop when I want to know what the kids are up to musically or think
    about past and current events. Helps me partially to relate to the young'uns in my family
    and at my workplace. Especially because I rarely listen to much hip hop myself these days
    unless I'm forced to. By young'uns I mean anyone under about 35...Anyway, though most
    of the site's content is totally irrelevant to me I do admire the diversity of it's lay out
    and voiced opinions about the world we live in today. There's a lot of pure ignorance, of
    course, they even have a section dedicated to posters being as "ill" as they want to be,
    yet there is also a lot of serious discussion of current trends and events on a daily basis.
    Sometimes I've been taken aback by some of the ideas some of our youth present. All of that
    said, if Kevin Hart has been signed to Motown, it clearly not our Motown anymore! I guess
    there have been rappers on the label before but I've heard him "spit". He has no flow at all.
    If Motown today has forgotten it's all about keeping singers and musicians in the forefront
    of it's work then it's Motown, RIP....

This is definitely not OUR Motown anymore................