[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Don't touch me?

Don't touch me?

Now before some of ya'll get all worked up,let me explain..there's an early picture of the supremes with diana sitting next to flo and mary standing in back,now maybe it's just the way they were poised but diana has her hand between her and flo this pic is from maybe early[1965]i ain't tryin to start nothing just noticed it recently.

That's funny the running joke has been that is what she says to her adoring fans! LOL! How does it go? "Ain't No Mountain High Enough........to keep you away from me! " LOL!

Hey marv,you tryin to us tarred an feathered over here?...we're a long ways from the[clubhouse]and i didn't wear my runnin shows.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey marv,you tryin to us tarred an feathered over here?...we're a long ways from the[clubhouse]and i didn't wear my runnin shows.
    I am sure I do not know what you mean, hehehehehehe. There are very few secrets left about Diana Ross LOL!

But marv we gotta be careful,they fight holy wars over here heck as soon as i stepped on a supremes post i had to remove my shoes....some voice said that i tread on holy ground.

Well even the Queen made a joke about "Miss Ross" not wanting to touched.......LOL! Check this out here beginning at 2:40 in this clip!

Now before some of ya'll get all worked up,let me explain..there's an early picture of the supremes with diana sitting next to flo and mary standing in back,now maybe it's just the way they were poised but diana has her hand between her and flo this pic is from maybe early[1965]i ain't tryin to start nothing just noticed it recently.
    I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean.

Anyone else?
    Ignore them Mary. They are just trying to stir up trouble yet again.I could stir up lots of trouble of my own if i had a mind to but would prefer to keep the positive vibe that has made this forum such a joy these past few months. Ignore the negative vibes.

Hey JAI, it's ironic that she doesn't want people touching her. Most people don't like touching mean people........LOL!

You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
    Thurl Ravenscroft

You're a mean one, Mr Grinch
    You really are a heel
    You're as cuddly as a cactus
    You're as charming as an eel
    Mr. Grinch!
    You're a bad banana
    With a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch!
    Your heart's an empty hole
    Your brain is full of spiders
    You've got garlic in your soul
    Mr. Grinch!
    I wouldn't touch you
    With a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch!
    You have termites in your smile
    You have all the tender sweetness
    Of a seasick crocodile
    Mr. Grinch!
    Given the choice between the two of you
    I'd take the seasick crocodile!

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch!
    You're a nasty, wasty skunk!
    Your heart is full of unwashed socks
    Your soul is full of gunk
    Mr. Grinch!
    The three words that best describe you
    Are as follows, and I quote
    "Stink, stank, stunk!"

You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch!
    You're the king of sinful sots!
    Your heart's a dead tomato
    Splotched with moldy, purple spots
    Mr. Grinch!
    Your soul is an apalling dump-heap
    Overflowing with the most disgraceful
    Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable
    Mangled-up in tangled-up knots!

You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch!
    With a nauseous super naus!
    You're a crooked jerky jockey
    And you drive a crooked hoss
    Mr. Grinch!
    You're a three-decker sauerkraut
    And toadstool sandwich
    With arsenic sauce!
    Songwriters: ALBERT HAGUE, THEODOR S. GEISEL
    © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    I'm just curious, what is your objective in posting the information about the picture if it is indeed not trying to "start nothing?"
    Just ignore them jobucats. It really is not worth you wasting your breath on such trivial things. Rise above it and keep this positive vibe going. As the O'Jays once sang "people of the world join hands start a love train". Only positive people on board. No room for troublemakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Just ignore them jobucats. It really is not worth you wasting your breath on such trivial things. Rise above it and keep this positive vibe going. As the O'Jays once sang "people of the world join hands start a love train". Only positive people on board. No room for troublemakers.
    I agree. I just thought I was missing something. A big smile!

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    I agree. I just thought I was missing something. A big smile!
    That's the spirit!

Jeez,no i'm actually not tryin to start anything, can't anybody make a comment about the supremes without someone getting upset...just read the post!

Jeez,no i'm actually not tryin to start anything, can't anybody make a comment about the supremes without someone getting upset...just read the post!
    But we are allowed to joke about Queen Elizabeth II? Get out! LOL!

Damn,the point i was trying to make is that maybe because flo and diana had some issues around that time, maybe diana wasn't feeling too close at the time.

Damn,the point i was trying to make is that maybe because flo and diana had some issues around that time, maybe diana wasn't feeling too close at the time.
    There are people in my family who seem to be holding onto the level of personal development they had when they were 19 or 20 years old. Here we are many decades later and they exhibit no signs of personal growth or emotional maturity. Both sad and frightening!!! Thankfully not everyone is stuck in that rut.
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 08-11-2016 at 11:33 PM.

I wasn't going to make a comment on this but those who commented on this need to chill out on this. Why get worked up on silly s..t on even commenting on it. If everyone here are grown adults, , then why stoop to someone else's level to call them out. Arr&bee and Marv, you know you are wrong for starting and engaging this conversation knowing how some would respond to it. And for bluerock and the others who responded to it, let it go. You claim their conversation would cause trouble but your responses caused caused more than what they said. If you would have left it alone, it would've died out. Everyone act as though you have some home training and things will go smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    I wasn't going to make a comment on this but those who commented on this need to chill out on this. Why get worked up on silly s..t on even commenting on it. If everyone here are grown adults, , then why stoop to someone else's level to call them out. Arr&bee and Marv, you know you are wrong for starting and engaging this conversation knowing how some would respond to it. And for bluerock and the others who responded to it, let it go. You claim their conversation would cause trouble but your responses caused caused more than what they said. If you would have left it alone, it would've died out. Everyone act as though you have some home training and things will go smoothly
    Wise words you speak Blackguy. Thank you for that and I shall heed your advice. Much respect to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Ignore them Mary. They are just trying to stir up trouble yet again.I could stir up lots of trouble of my own if i had a mind to but would prefer to keep the positive vibe that has made this forum such a joy these past few months. Ignore the negative vibes.
    Advice taken! I just thought I was missing something? I mean, there's probably 25,000 pictures of the Supremes floating around.....

Maybe Flo had just beaten Diane up again. No biggie. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Well even the Queen made a joke about "Miss Ross" not wanting to touched.......LOL! Check this out here beginning at 2:40 in this clip!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I did make a comment on this thread, but I removed it because I realised that without a link being given to the photo in question, any opinion will be worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    And Miss Franklin chose to make a joke at someone else's expense while rockin such a FAAAAAABULOUS hairstyle. Priceless!!
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 08-17-2016 at 10:33 AM.