[REMOVE ADS]

That is such a shame. I hope she sorts herself out soon.

Glad they recognized the problem and are doing their best to deal with it...Good luck to them...

There is the Chaka Khan route and then there is the Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston route.

What she is doing is much the superior route to take.

Perhaps Prince's senseless death had a positive effect: it caused her to seek treatment before it's too late.

I wish Miss Khan a full recovery God bless her for seeking help for her adictions.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    There is the Chaka Khan route and then there is the Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston route.

What she is doing is much the superior route to take.
    Add Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin and whole host of others ............

Sad to hear. Chaka influenced a generation of singers. Last I had seen/heard, she was living in London with a very handsome English guy.
    i hope this is just a bump on her journey. "Funk This" is almost as good as "Ask Rufus" with "Everlasting Love".

Chaka has been in rehab a few times before. I applaud her for recognizing when she needs help. Addiction is a lifelong struggle for many. Her apparent determination to deal with hers is uncommon and we're fortunate that she is still fighting to stay with us.

Prince scared the shit out of Chaka ,for she has been a head for a long time. She has been undercover and lucky for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Chaka has been in rehab a few times before. I applaud her for recognizing when she needs help. Addiction is a lifelong struggle for many. Her apparent determination to deal with hers is uncommon and we're fortunate that she is still fighting to stay with us.
    Yes she has, and I fear we have not heard the last of this. I admire Chaka for trying to conquer her demons and I wish her the very best in her continued battle. It is a living hell and only the strong survive.