[REMOVE ADS]

Chuck Cissel Love is Missing From Our Lives

I just have to keep plugging this recording........a magnificent cover of the Dells/Dramatics recording....

And this recording of the Motown standard "Forever"

And.....

CHUCK CISSEL & MARVA KING - All I Need Is You <

I think Chuck Cissel has been missing since around 1980! LOL! He did make a huge splash in Detroit in 1979 with "Cisseling Hot".

Good one, Marv! Made me CHUCKle!

but Chuck has certainly been accomplishing an awful lot over the years.
    Chuck Cissel
    Photo of Chuck Cissel at the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, photography Bill Gaddis
    Background information
    Birth name Charles S. Cissel
    Born October 3, 1948 [[age 67)
    Origin Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
    Genres R&b, soul, disco, jazz, pop
    Occupation[[s) CEo, artistic director, singer, producer, broadway actor, director, choreographer, writer, composer, teacher
    Years active 1970–present
    Labels Arista
    Associated acts Michael Bennett
    Charles "Chuck" Cissel [[born October 3, 1948) is an American singer, dancer, director, choreographer and producer. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and graduated from Booker T. Washington High School. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Oklahoma, and was one of the first African Americans to graduate from the university's fine arts school. He was the CEO of the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame from 2000–2009 and is now the Artistic Director of the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, which is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    In his early 20's Chuck performed on Broadway in Hello Dolly with Pearl Baileyand Cab Calloway, Purlie, Lost in the Stars, Via Galactica, Don't Bother Me I Can't Cope and as an original member of the Broadway musical A Chorus Line, back when Broadway was starting to open up its doors to African American performers. While in A Chorus Line, Chuck recorded his first record, Swept Away, produced by Michael Bennett, producer, director, and choreographer of A Chorus Line. Chuck then went on to record solo albums with Arista Records which were called Just for You, featuring the hard-hitting international dance hit, Cisselin' Hot and If I Had The Chance. Chuck Cissel is also the brother of former Oklahoma State Senator Maxine Horner who along with Oklahoma State Senator Penny Williams is a co-founder of the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame.