[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross - Live in Japan [1978] [[Full Concert)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Scarlet View Post
    Thank you so much for that Ian. I shall watch it in full later. An excellent find. Thank you again.

Thank you for sharing the link. I've always wanted to see this entire concert, even though I know it's done many rounds on the bootleg circuit amongst fans. This is probably the only one I never succeeded in adding to my collection. Looking forward to watching!

Seems the video is unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Seems the video is unavailable.
    I watched the first few minutes this morning. Has it been removed?

It hasnīt been removed, but It isnīt available for some devices like cell phones. You must to watch it on a desktop computer or laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Scarlet View Post
    It hasnīt been removed, but It isnīt available for some devices like cell phones. You must to watch it on a desktop computer or laptop.
    Thank you for the clarification Ian.

Thanks Ian! It now worked on my computer. So glad I can watch it

Obviously this is not a full concert. This show was basically same as her double LP live album + "Getting Ready for Your Love." I know it because I was there @Budokan. Background vocals were done by Jones girls before they became famous. It is more than "Time flies!"

What is still remarquable is that she dared her "reach out" routine with this public ... supposed to be so different and also reserved.