[REMOVE ADS]

SupremeBoy Guest

Mary Wilson walks and chews gum at the same time!

Sorry I just couldn't help myself...

Sorry it only matters when you are the Supreme Supreme.

Sorry, I couldn't help it either but the Supreme Supreme can't even buy groceries without being following - 50 years after she became their star.

What a fascinating thread. This one could run and run........

Mary Wilson farts into a microphone ... Goes Top 10 ... Fans go wild!

[[btw, I'm not anti Mary or any other performer. Insert any name you want ... I'm just trying to be funny)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_raven View Post
    Mary Wilson farts into a microphone ... Goes Top 10 ... Fans go wild!

[[btw, I'm not anti Mary or any other performer. Insert any name you want ... I'm just trying to be funny)
    Keep going Johnny. You may yet succeed!!

Sorry, Kiki Dee was the supreme female vocalist at Motown.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Sorry, Kiki Dee was the supreme female vocalist at Motown.
    Kiki Dee is indeed a fine singer and I was lucky enough to work with her in the 80's. We became good friends and remain so to this very day. I shall pass on your best wishes to her. She still performs regularly to this very day and remains in good voice.

Fine vocalist indeed and I'm glad we got her Motown Years CD a while back [[though her finest work came later I think).

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Fine vocalist indeed and I'm glad we got her Motown Years CD a while back [[though her finest work came later I think).
    I tend to agree with you. She made some mighty fine music in the 70's and 80's. She is a lovely lady with some fond memories of her short time at motown.

"Loving and Free", " Amoureuse", "I've Got The Music In Me" [[not a huge fan of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart") all hits. Motownwise " Sunday & Monday", "Johnny Raven", " Jimmy", "More Today", " Warm Kind Of Sorrow", "My Whole World Ended" I tend to play regularly.

amoureuse is one of my all time favourite songs. It has very poignant memories for me and my eyes always well up when I hear it." Loving and free" and "star" are also personal favourites. I am proud of the work I did which contributed to "star" becoming a major UK hit. I also love "dgbmh". When I heard it way back in 76 I had no idea I would become a great friend of Kiki in the years to come. God bless you my dear friend.

I dunno, but Mary Wilson can talk and sign her autograph on dozens of record albums for fans. She just too awesome! LOL!

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    amoureuse is one of my all time favourite songs. It has very poignant memories for me and my eyes always well up when I hear it." Loving and free" and "star" are also personal favourites. I am proud of the work I did which contributed to "star" becoming a major UK hit. I also love "dgbmh". When I heard it way back in 76 I had no idea I would become a great friend of Kiki in the years to come. God bless you my dear friend.
    Hey mate don't forget Loving and free-Once a fool,Motown Love is a warm kind of sorrow-the day before Sunday and Monday,god bless our northern lass Pauline Mathews aka Kiki Dee,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hey mate don't forget Loving and free-Once a fool,Motown Love is a warm kind of sorrow-the day before Sunday and Monday,god bless our northern lass Pauline Mathews aka Kiki Dee,cheers.
    Oh trust me i won't forget!!
    Having said all that we have moved hopelessly off topic here. This is supposed to be a Mary Wilson thread albeit a very light hearted one. Perhaps we should start a Kiki Dee thread. She certainly deserves it and would be delighted!!