[REMOVE ADS]

RIP Leslie Jordan [[Character Actor)

Sadly he was killed in a car accident yesterday at age 67. There was speculation that he may have had a medical emergency that contributed to the accident.

If the name doesn't ring a bell, he was a gay character actor perhaps best known for playing Karen Walker's arch-nemesis Beverly Leslie on Will and Grace. He then appeared for I guess just one season on the Vicki Lawrence comedy Cool Kids that also featured Ben Vereen and Jane Seymour of all people.

Currently he was on the Fox sitcom Call Me Kat with Mayim Bialik. Although this has been a while he also appeared in the HBO series Sordid Lives with Olivia Newton-John. Short little munchkin like fellow who seemed to genuinely enjoy playing those various characters.

So sad about this. I had no idea he was so young. RIP to a gay icon.

I saw this yesterday while I was on a news site and couldn't believe what I was reading. Such sad news. I enjoyed him on WILL AND GRACE and especially in the film and series SORDID LIVES. I also had the pleasure of seeing his show MY TRIP DOWN THE PINK CARPET. May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by reese; 10-25-2022 at 12:50 PM.

He was great in American Horror Story. Funny guy and very talented. RIP.