[REMOVE ADS]

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland and The Mary Wilson Collection

Has anyone visited the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland recently ? Can anyone tell me what is on display there of The Supremes and/or The Mary Wilson Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Has anyone visited the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland recently ? Can anyone tell me what is on display there of The Supremes and/or The Mary Wilson Collection.
    Mary's gown collection was the featured exhibit at the Rock Hall in 2004 that was on two floors. From there it toured the US and the UK. The Supremes do have a small area in the museum where a set of gowns, the pink halter gowns with the feathers on the bottom from GIT, are on display along with a multi-colored halter gown from Tennessee Ernie Ford special. There are also the cities exhibits where Detroit has a display focusing on Motown. I believe there are dresses by Diana Ross, Tammi Terrell, Martha Reeves along with Stevie and either Temptations or Four Tops suits on display. The Motown A&R book is also on there along with some other cool things.