[REMOVE ADS]

David Morse, author of MOTOWN [[1971 book)

Does any one have any knowledge if David Morse who wrote the first pocket book on Motown is still alive and doing anything on Motown. He was the author of the very first book on Motown which was only 144 pages long but it included some rare 60 photographs that you normally never see. I am lucky enough to have one in my collection.

Copyright 1971 The Macmillan Company, first edition,

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Does any one have any knowledge if David Morse who wrote the first pocket book on Motown is still alive and doing anything on Motown. He was the author of the very first book on Motown which was only 144 pages long but it included some rare 60 photographs that you normally never see. I am lucky enough to have one in my collection.

That was the first book I remember about Motown. I use to borrow it from the library.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post

He's still alive... but moved on from Motown
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Morse_[[writer)

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    He's still alive... but moved on from Motown
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Morse_[[writer)
    Thanks. I was hoping he was a member of the SoufulDetroitForums, but seeing his broad interests, I doubt he has the time.