[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

For Supremes fans who have foot fetishes

miss_lish Guest
    Lmao!!!!!!!!

Now that you have brought this up, I always thought that Diana Ross' feet looked gross on the cover of her debut album.

Damn!!! Mary Wilson has to get a better agent/manager. She deserves better than this. I hope she got paid to show her feet like that. If not she should call the Napa Valley tourism board I'm sure they can find some grapes for her to stomp with those feet!!!

All those footstomps on their early hits have clearly taken its toll....

Eamonn

Many people have said that Ross has pretty feet.

miss_lish Guest
    Are we seriously discussing the aesthetic value of Supremes feet? LMAOLMAOLMAO!!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_lish View Post
    Are we seriously discussing the aesthetic value of Supremes feet? LMAOLMAOLMAO!!
    I agree - or has it really come to this. And how, and why did Mary Wilson put herself in this situation to be filmed.

Think Mary!!!!!

I hope the next Supreme body part video released isn't a colonoscopy! I'm a huge fan but there are just some things that I don't want to see.

I don't know about feet, but I have one picture of Mary, Scherrie and Susaye live in concert wearing the glamorous ink spot gowns, with BROWN LEATHER PLATFORM WEDGIES! I was stunned at such a gaffe of style! And it's those kind where the heels were made of brown cork. Just how did that happen?

topdiva1 Guest
    one b
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    I don't know about feet, but I have one picture of Mary, Scherrie and Susaye live in concert wearing the glamorous ink spot gowns, with BROWN LEATHER PLATFORM WEDGIES! I was stunned at such a gaffe of style! And it's those kind where the heels were made of brown cork. Just how did that happen?
    Such bad and tasteless decisions, as simple as this - not to mention the video of Mary's reflexology treatment - to quote Tony Turner - "one bad picture can ruin a great star"!!!
    Last edited by topdiva1; 01-05-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Such bad and tasteless decisions, as simple as this - not to mention the video of Mary's reflexology treatment - to quote Tony Turner - "can ruin a great star"!!!
    Well.... and sometimes Mary's own words as well... I'm sure you've heard the interview where Mary states: "I used to wonder if Elizabeth Taylor ever went to the bathroom... but she DOES!"

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Well.... and sometimes Mary's own words as well... I'm sure you've heard the interview where Mary states: "I used to wonder if Elizabeth Taylor ever went to the bathroom... but she DOES!"
    Stop it! LOL!!!!!!

topdiva1 Guest
    Was Mary aware that this was being shot? Does anyone know?

You guys have got this all wrong. A little bit of quality Reflexology and you get this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5-l...eature=related

Time well spent, if you ask me.