[REMOVE ADS]

ShelShay Guest

Smile The Temptations 25th Anniversary CD

Hello all,

I'm looking for a few songs from this CD. I don't need the CD, just the songs to add to my collection. If someone could avail me, that'd be great. The songs are "Dreammaker" and "Thanks To You".

Send all inquires to shelshayproductions@gmail.com

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ShelShay View Post
    Hello all,

I'm looking for a few songs from this CD. I don't need the CD, just the songs to add to my collection. If someone could avail me, that'd be great. The songs are "Dreammaker" and "Thanks To You".

Send all inquires to shelshayproductions@gmail.com

Peace
    I do not have the later CD issuance; however, I have the vinyl LP that was issued. It does include Thanks To You but not Dreammaker. I went to the expert discography www.dftmc.info and there is no record of a Dreammaker by title or by artist [[Temptations). Where did you learn about Dreammaker?

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I do not have the later CD issuance; however, I have the vinyl LP that was issued. It does include Thanks To You but not Dreammaker. I went to the expert discography www.dftmc.info and there is no record of a Dreammaker by title or by artist [[Temptations). Where did you learn about Dreammaker?
    Woodward,

Like "Thanks to You", "Dreammaker" is a Harold Johnson [[member of both the Devastating Affair and Finished Touch) composition and production from 1975 and both tracks are out takes from the "House Party" album.

Shelsay,

Take a look at your e-mail as both tracks sent to you.

Ivor