[REMOVE ADS]

Death of my Mother

Dear Soulful members

My Dear Mother has died on 10th May

My her soul Rest In Peace

Sorry to hear your sad news. I'm sure SDF members will be thinking of you.

I am so sorry to read your news. Thoughts go out to family and friends at this very sad time.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  21.1 KB
    Sorry to hear this. I know how you feel, having lost both my parents.

'From London'....

Hello.....

The day a mother passes away is one of the saddest we ever have to experience. She gave us life, and has memories of us before we even begin to fully develop them for ourselves.

Your mother is safe now, and your ever-loving memory of her will continue to sustain you for the rest of your life. In that way, she will continue to be there for you.

If you would like to send me a PM with some details, I can make sure that your mother is remembered on her birthday, on the 'Make This A Birthday To Remember' thread...or you are very welcome to post there in her memory, on the appropriate day.

I am very sorry for your loss From London. You have my sincerest condolences. God Bless.

I can't offer words that would help you, From London. I'm very sad to hear your news and I'm praying that you manage to stand strong during this terrible time. May God bless your precious memories of her just as He blessed you to have her.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, From London. May God bless and see you through this most difficult time. It will pass. And one day the sadness in your heart will be replaced with a lifetime of wonderful memories. She lives in you.

You can only have one motherPatient kind and true;No other friend in all the world,Will be the same to you.When other friends forsake you,To mother you will return,For all her loving kindness,She asks nothing in return.As we look upon her picture,Sweet memories we recall,Of a face so full of sunshine,And a smile for one and all.Sweet Jesus, take this message,To our dear mother up above;Tell her how we miss her,And give her all our love.

My sincere condolences. I have experienced this loss as well. It is the circle of life. We are meant to endure the loss of our parents and to mourn their loss. Know that your mother is now beyond need and suffering. She no longer requires your protection. She rests in eternal peace. I wish you comfort and strength, and offer you assurance that you will be OK.
    Last edited by Guy; 05-16-2016 at 12:58 PM.

​God Bless you and your family. She will always be with you.

Dear Soulful Members
    Thank you for your words of comfort.
    The funeral will be next week.
    Once again thank your for your support.

Dear Soulful Members
    The funeral of my mother went well last Wednesday.

Thank you for support.
    from London