[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Interview - Good Day Atlanta

Hey guys -- most of you know I'm a Diana/Supremes blogger by night -- but by day, I'm a TV reporter and recently got to sit down with Mary Wilson to chat about her music and legacy.

Here's a link to the two interview pieces, which aired this morning [[both video stories are embeded in the article):

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/good-day/136546270-story

After years of being a fan, this was my first time meeting Mary -- she was so gracious with her time and fascinating to talk to. Truly a thrill for me. Hope you enjoy -- just wanted to share!

Thank you Dianarossproject. I am watching.

Paul, that was a great, fun interview. She never ages and looks great as usual. Thank you again!

Marv
    Last edited by marv2; 05-04-2016 at 02:04 PM.

good stuff, Paul, didn't know you did the tv gig.. I'll have to tell Jayne County to start watching [[if she isn't already..)

Stopped by Wuxtry record store this afternoon to tell them how jealous I was that they hosted Mary Wilson. The owner said the store was used as a video backdrop for the interview which was actually done in "Savannah". He probably meant Macon since her show was performed in Macon. In Atlanta at Wuxtry, she was not. Nevertheless, this was a very good interview. Too bad it was broadcast on Fox.