[REMOVE ADS]

Stick A Fork in Ted Cruz...................He Is Done!!!!!

I love this:

One devil's done. One to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    One devil's done. One to go.
    Well guess means no riots in Cleveland.

There will be riots if the Trump wins. Followed by fully militarized police using armored vehicles and assault rifles to "set order". The man is clueless and he will set the country back 60 years. He may already have done that. Black people catch hell every time a Republican wins. Every racist gets emboldened to feel as if he'll get away with anything he wants, either on the street or in the state house [[and they're not far from wrong). Can you imagine if we have a president who thinks it's okay for us to deal with that BS?

There will be riots if the Trump wins. Followed by fully militarized police using armored vehicles and assault rifles to "set order". The man is clueless and he will set the country back 60 years. He may already have done that. Black people catch hell every time a Republican wins. Every racist gets emboldened to feel as if he'll get away with anything he wants, either on the street or in the state house [[and they're not far from wrong). Can you imagine if we have a president who thinks it's okay for us to deal with that BS?

Elizabeth Warren15 hrs ·
    Donald Trump is now the leader of the Republican Party. It's real – he is one step away from the White House. Here's what else is real:
    Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia. There's more enthusiasm for him among leaders of the KKK than leaders of the political party he now controls.
    He incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and, according to a columnist who recently interviewed him, is "cool with being called an authoritarian" and doesn't mind associations with history's worst dictators.
    He attacks veterans like John McCain who were captured and puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture. In a world with ISIS militants and leaders like North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un conducting nuclear tests, he surrounds himself with a foreign policy team that has been called a "collection of charlatans," and puts out contradictory and nonsensical national security ideas one expert recently called "incoherent" and "truly bizarre."
    What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent. It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness. I know which side I'm on, and I’m going to fight my heart out to make sure Donald Trump’s toxic stew of hatred and insecurity never reaches the White House.

Thanks, Roberta. I was telling people that the longer he remained in the race, the worst it would be for the GOP's chances to capture the presidency. I never really thought that he'd make it as far as the nomination, though. He's brought out the worst in this country and world leaders and the press are already looking at us side-eyed, as if wondering if we're all out of our minds to have him one vote away from being the most powerful man in the world. And they're right to be seeing it as such.

What do you mean there will be riots if the Trump wins? He has pretty much won the Republican nomination? If they take it from him at the convention in Cleveland, there will be riots.

Thanks, Roberta. I was telling people that the longer he remained in the race, the worst it would be for the GOP's chances to capture the presidency. I never really thought that he'd make it as far as the nomination, though. He's brought out the worst in this country and world leaders and the press are already looking at us side-eyed, as if wondering if we're all out of our minds to have him one vote away from being the most powerful man in the world. And they're right to be seeing it as such.
    Trump is a misoginist and a pathalogical liar and a crook and a bully and a
    flip-flopper and a horrible racist and hes completely unfit to be President. He has zero foreign policy experience and his “build a wall that the Mexicans will pay for” is a complete joke. He would be a complete disaster for our country and God help us all if hes ever electecd to be President. Im a Bernie Sanders gal but Im voting for Hillary is shes the nomination.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    What do you mean there will be riots if the Trump wins? He has pretty much won the Republican nomination? If they take it from him at the convention in Cleveland, there will be riots.
    A Trump Department of Justice will not hold police departments accountable for civil rights abuses. It will not conduct reviews when personal freedoms appear to affect peoples of color disproportionate to their numbers in the community. It won't file civil rights charges when local prosecutors allow crimes to go uncharged for subjective reasons.

People are already fed up. What do you think will happen when cops double down on abuse and every city is like Cleveland, Baltimore, Chicago, and Ferguson? Yes, there will be riots and worse. The Dylonn Roofs of the world will be empowered and the news will be more concerned with the actions of citizens who are fed up then the events that led up to the chaos.

A Trump Department of Justice will not hold police departments accountable for civil rights abuses. It will not conduct reviews when personal freedoms appear to affect peoples of color disproportionate to their numbers in the community. It won't file civil rights charges when local prosecutors allow crimes to go uncharged for subjective reasons.

People are already fed up. What do you think will happen when cops double down on abuse and every city is like Cleveland, Baltimore, Chicago, and Ferguson? Yes, there will be riots and worse. The Dylonn Roofs of the world will be empowered and the news will be more concerned with the actions of citizens who are fed up then the events that led up to the chaos.
    Get am load of this ad by Hillary Clinton JerryOz. I love it.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...et-never-trump

Oh I thought you meant at the Republican National Convention. That's what I was talking about.

Black people catch hell every time a Republican wins.
    Actually, Blacks caught hell under Bill Clinton when tougher drug laws were enacted. But, I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Actually, Blacks caught hell under Bill Clinton when tougher drug laws were enacted. But, I know what you mean.
    Things were actually not so bad when Nixon was in his first term. Economically speaking.

Nixon may have been a real SOB, but he enacted a lot of programs and policies Lyndon B. Johnson signed.

Here is the world's best negotiator trying to smooth things over with Hispanics via Twitter today:

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

Here is the world's best negotiator trying to smooth things over with Hispanics via Twitter today:

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!
    Donald Trump may be the Democrats secret weapon. He's almost single-handedly destroyed the GOP. I wonder why Mitch McConnell has been so silent.........LOL!

We forgot to add that those taco bowls were made by the illegals whoops! Undocumented workers he hires.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Donald Trump may be the Democrats secret weapon. He's almost single-handedly destroyed the GOP. I wonder why Mitch McConnell has been so silent.........LOL!
    You know what? Donald Trump didn't destroy the republican party, the republicans destroyed the republican party! They allowed the neo-cons, then the tea-baggers to take them over, all because they couldn't stand a Black man being in the White House.