[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

help with Unreleased Motown CD cover

Hello lovely people have been trying to find a cd cover to incorprate the unissued 62-65 tracks with the last Ace 4 unissued cds 2 girls 2 guys tracks for myself anyone know how to design a couple of covers even if put the 4X4 CDs on i would be great,i cannot do myself any help appreciated thanks again,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hello lovely people have been trying to find a cd cover to incorprate the unissued 62-65 tracks with the last Ace 4 unissued cds 2 girls 2 guys tracks for myself anyone know how to design a couple of covers even if put the 4X4 CDs on i would be great,i cannot do myself any help appreciated thanks again,cheers.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  21.1 KB
    Why don't you just use a photo of one of the groups?

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  21.1 KB
    Why don't you just use a photo of one of the groups?
    Robb i have done so many cdrs for myself over the years Marvelettes Fantastic 4 etc that they all have covers,i also have done mixed artists cds in order of unreleased status etc it has taken years which i have covers for in sets,just needed these last few to complete while we are having a lull from more hopefully new releases ,hope it all makes sense,cheers.

Have a look at Google images..lots of Motown related photos, montage etc..just enter rare Motown or similar.