[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Mildly Injured In Car Crash

An SUV ran a stop sign and hit Diane Ross limo but she still performed last night. A true trouper.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...ain-limo-crash

At 72 years of age she should have been checked out at a hospital, show or not

O Lord! Father, the Scripture says that there is nothing impossible for You. I believe in Your healing power. Please Father deliver Diane Ross from all pain and grant her a quick and complete recovery O Lord! I know that we are healed by Your stripes. Stretch forth Your healing hand and let Your power descend upon Diane Ross and grant her complete healing. I know You are listening to our prayer and I trust in Your mercy and compassion. O my God I Pray in Jesus name. Amen

Diana Ross

From Rhonda Ross on Facebook

As you may know, my mother's limo was involved in a car accident on her way to the show on Bethlehem, PA yesterday, but THANK GOD she was well enough and strong enough to continue with the show. She has been medically checked out and is ready, able and excited for her show tonight in Providence.

ALL IS WELL. THANK GOD!!!

Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers.

Love you all.

From Diana Ross on Facebook

I was involved in a car accident yesterday. I'm going to be a little sore, but it was mostly shocking. I have a very tiny sore bump on my forehead at my hairline.
    I ask you not to worry.
    I will see you tonight at the show in Providence

Actually a bump on the forehead could be concussion-related, so at any age, someone should take a day or two off and have it thoroughly evaluated.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Actually a bump on the forehead could be concussion-related, so at any age, someone should take a day or two off and have it thoroughly evaluated.
    I agree and I am confident she will heed her Doctors advise. One cannot be too careful particularly at her age. God bless her.

I am so glad that Diana is alright, it could have been a lot worse.

Diana Ross on Facebook

It a good day. Happy to be home, in my bed, Thanking source for all my blessings and all the Love that surrounds me.

Thankfully this doesn't seem to have been too serious and full marks to Diana for continuing with her performance that night although I'm sure it was under medical advice.