[REMOVE ADS]

No Refunds for Cancelled Janet Jackson Tour!

Wow. That's pure D bullshit right there, boy. She and her promoters should be ashamed. One of the reasons people have for buying tickets is based on time and availability. Many jobs require people to schedule as much of their vacation as possible at the beginning of the year, but nobody knows if or when these shows will be rescheduled. With no make up dates, there's no guarantee that people will be available when the concerts are finally held. Shameful for any reason, but especially since she's choosing to miss for a personal matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Wow. That's pure D bullshit right there, boy. She and her promoters should be ashamed. One of the reasons people have for buying tickets is based on time and availability. Many jobs require people to schedule as much of their vacation as possible at the beginning of the year, but nobody knows if or when these shows will be rescheduled. With no make up dates, there's no guarantee that people will be available when the concerts are finally held. Shameful for any reason, but especially since she's choosing to miss for a personal matter.
    My brother George bought tickets to see her last year for the show that was to play in June of this year I think and he is pissed! Who do you know buys concerts 2 years in advance? LOL!

Before everyone lights their torches and burn the stadium down, there's only 2 reasons she did this. It's either life or death. And since no one has died, it must be. Life. Word has it she's pregnant

Also I read that link. Needs to be updated. They are giving refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Also I read that link. Needs to be updated. They are giving refunds.
    That's what I read this morning.

This also screws Janet's credibility as an artist. What is she doing scheduling a world tour if she's trying to have a kid, as has been reported?

1) The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many.
    2) Don't confuse your wants with your needs. You might want to see her in concert but you don't need to see her. Sh#t happens , 2 tears in a bucket.......
    3) Janet has always given her all to her fans/friends. This is HER life. She don't need the money for sure ,so be pissed at those that don't sing a note but make the money. At the end of the day she is just a woman ,a human being , a friend should understand that. You only have one trip in this life and you got to got to live it for you....bottom line. God bless her and be satisfied with her body of work that she has given you.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    That's what I read this morning.

This also screws Janet's credibility as an artist. What is she doing scheduling a world tour if she's trying to have a kid, as has been reported?
    I don't think you would be missing much. She does not sing live [[probably because she is incapable). She walked out of a TV show i was working on when told she had to perform live. On another occasion she needed 6 takes to mime to "let's wait awhile". We certainly did have to wait a long while!
    If she is indeed pregnant then i am happy for her, but sluggish ticket sales may also have a little to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I don't think you would be missing much. She does not sing live [[probably because she is incapable). She walked out of a TV show i was working on when told she had to perform live. On another occasion she needed 6 takes to mime to "let's wait awhile". We certainly did have to wait a long while!
    If she is indeed pregnant then i am happy for her, but sluggish ticket sales may also have a little to do with it.
    Oh yeah! Sluggish tickets are a common reason to slash a tour. Of course, they never tell you that. But, telling the world the reason is because you are trying to have a kid isn't too bright.

RossHolloway Guest
    Janet turns 50 in May, I highly doubt that she is pregnant. Perhaps having a child thru a surrogate, but why now - in the middle of a tour? Something tells me it was more about sagging ticket sales then anything else. Does anyone know how her recent cd performed?

To answer the second part of your question, it debut at # 1 on the billboard top 200. As far as whats been going around as in the pregnancy rumors, no one knows. We can speculate but until then, its unknown