[REMOVE ADS]

New music from anthony hamilton

Name:  ANTHONYHAMILTON.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  88.4 KB New music from soul singer Anthony Hamilton http://www.amazon.com/What-Im-Feelin...thony+hamilton

This guy has got a great traditional soulful voice but i am not loving the few songs i have heard thus far. Maybe they will grow on me but so far i am disappointed.

​I agree , Anthony equals the dynamics of Otis Redding's voice. It's just the material that is not up to par. He needs the right material.

It's not just a problem with the material for me, the instrumentation is too bland and mechanical....He certainly has the voice but he really could use a solid backing band
    which for reasons I've yet to completely understand, have fallen out of favor in recent
    R&B/Soul. Tre Williams had that with his Revelations a few years back and I thought he'd go farther but I don't know where he is now. Leela James had it too for awhile but fell off a
    bit; in fact I want to see what's up with her lately. And don't get me started on Ryan Shaw....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    This guy has got a great traditional soulful voice .
    I didn't know him but I'd like to see him live, this mini concert convinced me :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lc...ature=youtu.be

I haven't heard the newest cd but I really enjoyed the last project. I was surprised to see that Babyface produced some of it . I first saw him as a background singer for D'Angelo in the late 90's and he really stood out then.

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    I didn't know him but I'd like to see him live, this mini concert convinced me :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lc...ature=youtu.be
    If I wasn't already a fan I would have been converted by this video. Great mini concert and those back ground singers are blowin'. Thanx for posting.

I love many of the tracks on Anthony's Christmas CD.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post
    I love many of the tracks on Anthony's Christmas CD.
    I have considered buying this. I adore this guys voice and I am a sucker for Christmas albums. I may well buy it in time for next Christmas if it is as good as you say. Thank you.