[REMOVE ADS]

Corinne Bailey Rae "Been To The Moon"

“Been To The Moon” is the striking, atmospheric new soul track from Corinne Bailey Rae. It’s Corinne’s collaboration with two of the ladies from KING and it’s already my favorite song of 2016. The chorus has been running through my head non-stop since I first heard it two weeks ago. It’s the first single from her upcoming third studio LP, dropping in May. Corinne’s prior efforts have been consistently good and each contained a soul CLASSIC – “Closer” from “The Sea” and “Til It Happens To You” from her self-titled debut. The video for “Been To the Moon” is excellent, too. A great reminder that over the last 40 years our British soul brothers and sisters have done much to enhance and advance the soul music tradition.

http://youtu.be/6iibMNsSRCE

YES! I'm so excited for this! I've been waiting so long for Corinne's return. Thank you for this!

I'm glad to see she's still at it. Always had a special place in my heart [[or is it head) for
    female vocalists with that sticky sweet tone...

Thank you for posting. I love her and has missed her music.