[REMOVE ADS]

Lisa Fischer in Minneapolis

She performed at the Dakota Jazz Club on Monday night with Grand Baton. A very stunning show. I remember Freedom, How Can I Ease the Pain and a very funky Addicted to Love. At the end of the show, she came into the audience and walked around greeting her fans. She uses her voice as part of the ensemble...as an instrument a lot of the time. She had 2 mikes, one on a stand was set as an echo, so she did some stunning work with her voice in the present and coming back as an echo. My partner wrote on her facebook page, how much we enjoyed her performance and she responded...so cool.
    She's starting a very big tour..see her if you get the chance. I know she going to the UK and we told friends and they just got tickets.

She's in Brooklyn at the BAM Peter Sharp building this Saturday and Philly in April.

I saw her in January and when I say WOW. I was completely blown away. What a voice and great show. Definitely catch her if you can.