[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross & The Supremes Join The Temptations

He didn't note that Join the Temptations outsold TCB although TCB went to #1 on the Album Chart and Join the Temptations only got to #2.

The lead single was slated to be “The Impossible Dream,” ? I am glad Motown saw the potential of "I'm gonna make You Love Me"." Although it was a hit, I Heard the Tempts sing it in concert but never heard the Supremes do it.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    The lead single was slated to be “The Impossible Dream,” ? I am glad Motown saw the potential of "I'm gonna make You Love Me"." Although it was a hit, I Heard the Tempts sing it in concert but never heard the Supremes do it.
    Do you mean in person? Because DRATS can be heard singing it on the "Farewell" LP if not.

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    Jimi thank you sir for posting these links,i love them would never think to search for them ,very much appreciated,Can't wait for Cream of Crop and Let the sunshine ,so much i want to read,cheers Jimi

no problem..enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Do you mean in person? Because DRATS can be heard singing it on the "Farewell" LP if not.
    Sorry, yes I meant in person.