[REMOVE ADS]

Unsung new season

Has anyone seen the line-up for the new season of Tv-One's UNSUNG. I know that they showed the Sugar hill Gang last week and this week is Patrice Rushen [[GREAT CHOICE BTW) but I haven't heard who else will be featured.

I watch Unsungs online being that I don't watch traditional tv. I didn't know that they did one
    on Patrice Rushen which I'll try and make time today to see. From what I saw on the blog, the
    next up is Donnel Jones, no interest for me and then Johnny Taylor around the end of March.
    That one I'm down for. I almost feel like they could use a separate series for hip hop fans. I
    mean Sugarhill Gang was cool but some of the recent things like Nate Dogg have no appeal
    for me...I liked some of Yo Yo's stuff but I just don't care that much about her history...